Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (47239 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2017
IF SHE'S NOT HIS EX, THAT'S GOOD!
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by victorioushands: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Lol. The caption wshould have been more like: A MAN SAW A GOOD COMMODITY FOR HIS RICH BROTHER AND HIS BROTHER PAID.

Anyways, I do not blame any of them. I only blame those women who think they have rights to special love when it was money that bought them.

Wife for sale! Gbagam! Gbagam!! Gbagam!!!

If you have a good salary figure, go buy yours. No dey envy grin
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by webizone(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2017
dandollar1:
Is 200k a month enough to get married? Can 200k a month sustain a couple, assuming the woman is not working? That money small o.
Never underestimate the power of 200k. With a little knowledge and inspiration, it could work wonders. I remember turning 3k into 70k when I needed money very badly.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by judgedredd22(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2017

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by madgoat(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Lionbite:
Something keeps assuring me that my wife is on this forum called Nairaland.

Why u dey deceive urself angry
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Folaoladapo(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Lionbite:

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Royaldave200(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

You want to get unconventional in an unconventional way?

Isn't that what unconventional entails smiley
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by IdeyFindWife: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2017
dinma007:
A Twitter user, Muhammad Baba posted a tweet in March this year about his brother looking for a wife.
According to him, some girls made fun of him when he did, but the pretty lady you see below was the one who DM’d him and now they are set to wed!

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/bmbazare/status/934079113874243585

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-set-marry-man-whose-brother-went-wife-searching-twitter/

See the odds, what probabilities and now they're ending up at the altar happy!

O, when shall i cease my voyages and lay all treasures at the worthiest of all, frenzyDuchess's, feet; the only one whose sweet minty breath reinvigorates my soul like the fabled youth-restoring elixirs of Mishan itself!
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
Time for me to start responding to pm's

With that your feminist ego? undecided
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by BabbanBura(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
Time for me to start responding to pm's

and stop bn rude and fish brained
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Jhamzy(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
thanks embarassed
Can I dm you?
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Os3e(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Lionbite:

Do u earn 200k ?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by biacan(f): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2017
BabbanBura:

and stop bn rude and fish brained
Oga I'm just an innocent young girl all these allegations are too much for me
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by zubinike(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2017
dinma007:
A Twitter user, Muhammad Baba posted a tweet in March this year about his brother looking for a wife.
According to him, some girls made fun of him when he did, but the pretty lady you see below was the one who DM’d him and now they are set to wed!

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/bmbazare/status/934079113874243585

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-set-marry-man-whose-brother-went-wife-searching-twitter/

seriously, them never talk wetin dey happen for that twitter.
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by makky555(f): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Lionbite:

lol... Not evil, maybe savage but definitely not evil.... Can i send you a pm?

If you can
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Donyai: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Nice God bless you guys,,
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by vivypretty(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2017
tranxo:
You are really pretty
thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by vivypretty(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2017
tranxo:
You are really pretty
thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by vivypretty(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2017
tranxo:
You are really pretty
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by MissRaine69(f): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Royaldave200:

Isn't that what unconventional entails smiley
A sense of humour is an essential component on my list of essentials
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Royaldave200(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

A sense of humour is an essential component on my list of essentials

Hmm..... Sense of humour, have got that... Does this signifies green light? smiley
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by MissRaine69(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Royaldave200:

Hmm..... Sense of humour, have got that... Does this signifies green light? smiley
You failed
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by HERSLEY(f): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lionbite:

ogba ikeja
dopemu - Iyana ipaja
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by tk4rd: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2017
vivypretty:
see assurance.....lol.
It's a Bless'ed Assurance..
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Very matured guy.
Had it been that he is like this romance section boys, he would have blackmailed the lady as a desperato by leaking out their chat.
Happy married life to them.
but i mean it when i sald i like you then,have u forgotten?i still likes you u better act up like that lady huh.
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by spencekat(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
webizone:

Never underestimate the power of 200k. With a little knowledge and inspiration, it could work wonders. I remember turning 3k into 70k when I needed money very badly.
Don't mind him,some folks talk as if they can even boast of 100k monthly.
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by vivypretty(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
tk4rd:
yea . Indeed
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by vivypretty(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
tk4rd:
yea . Indeed
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by tk4rd: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2017
vivypretty:
yea . Indeed
But, are you really in Awka.??
Re: Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! by taiwo34: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
wishing you guys the best of life shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.