Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) (8605 Views)

18 secrets Disgusting Things Men Do / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When Your Lesbian Love Sucks Your Breast? / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Strange doesn't even begin to cover it.We get that guys are into our boobs. We want them to be into them — that's why we spend all that money on fancy lingerie and dresses that show them off.But sometimes they are a bit too into them. Ever notice theguys that stare for a really long time? Or like to jiggle them? Or think they are pillows? Or are way too fixated on the impact on your boobs after you gain or lose weight? It's kind of freaky.And lets be real, while we want our boobs to get attention, sometimes there's a bit of divide betweenwhat we want them to do and what they actually do.Even if they are doing what we want them to do (which we hope is thecase in ANY sexual situation), they may not be very good at it.
Boobs are curious in thatmen seem to be fixated in them for all sorts of reasons. It could be mommy issues — is that sucking starting to feel a little bit more like he's breastfeeding? Or is itjust so rough that ithurtsor is awkward and uncomfortable instead ofsexy? Or does it feel so good that unexpected things are happeningfrom your body on your own end?All these things are very possible, and there's more that can be going on that you never even imagined. And some of it is pretty WEIRD. Here are TK strange things that can happen when he sucks on your boobs.
1. He's just not good at it.Giphy"When a guy sucks your boobs, and he's into it andromantic, it can be pleasurable.But when he's doing it just because he thinks it will turn you on and headds someawkward twists to your nipples, it can be a real turnoff," says Carole Lieberman M.D.
2. You orgasm unexpectedly.One unexpected thing that can happen is orgasm. It's not disgusting, but it might freak some people out.Nipple-sucking can lead to this responsein some people, sayssexologist Carol Queen.
3. You lactate.ReactiongifsIf suction is strong enough, a bit of fluid can be emitted, says Queen. If you're lactating, a partnersucking your nipples will make them emit milk.
4. He could be regressing to childhood."Some people might consider the response of a partner who gets intototal breast-sucking to be kinda over the top... seeming regression to babyhood can happen for some people," says Queen.
5. He makes suction noises.Wordpress"The wet suction noise of sucking on my boobs can sound like a baby breastfeeding!" says Tanya Tate, Vivid Radio host.
6. You get really sweaty.We've all been on a hot subway or running around between appointments and noticed ourboobs are experiencing some sweat. It's natural and happens,but you really don't want him to start tonguing that area and experience sweaty nipples. GROSS.
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Here we go again..another blog grin
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
JAks I love your blogs am your fan but you didn’t tell us the source
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by BluntBoy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oga Jaks don go steal blog again

2 Likes

Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
lawlahdey rosalieene refiner lsofdk sinaj jonaifame22 kinginvagina genea cococandy skarlett chybeibe iamj kashybaby ginaz queensekxy laveda rosieluv papiikush dollyjoy amarabae dangotesmummy fluxbush tosyne2much sexybbstar victornezzar pweetiedee ayamconfidence frankraj ifakiland edimolu lezz tommfrench makydebbie tossie101 attackgat nne5 ngozi123
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
benita27 shinarlaura dimples129 sleekyshuga mznaett misscongeniality chumzypinky ireneony cerowo lillyqueen adaumunocha louisefaye myfantasies subtlemee hibiscus76 pweetyjuddy ogorwyne lewaluv trustyshoes madgoat biafrabushboy airforce1 phintohlar ahhdah ladyjumong foolishpig mentions
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Diffident:
Here we go again..another blog grin
LadyGoddiva:
JAks I love your blogs am your fan but you didn’t tell us the source
hahaha why din u tell how u feel wen ur guy enjoy u
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha why din u tell how u feel wen ur guy enjoy u
How is it your business sir grin
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Diffident:
How is it your business sir grin
lolz I want to knw #naughty me
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by victoronyekwelu(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ewoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Victornezzar: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice blog sa
I will put this into action cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
BluntBoy:
grin I don die for laugh
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin I don die for laugh
ignore him pls
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin I don die for laugh
cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Oyindidi(f): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ignore him pls
Yes Jaks the blogger of the year
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy cheesy
Jaks said I should ignore you grin
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
safarigirl optional1 geekybaby lovelygurl chommieblaq nairalandcs berlyn1 lalas247 biacan zita55 threebear daeylar dasherz arabiandude quiethammer
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

Please don't be disrespecting Mr Jakz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Oyindidi(f): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Strange doesn't even begin to cover it.We get that guys are into our boobs. We want them to be into them — that's why we spend all that money on fancy lingerie and dresses that show them off.But sometimes they are a bit too into them. Ever notice theguys that stare for a really long time? Or like to jiggle them? Or think they are pillows? Or are way too fixated on the impact on your boobs after you gain or lose weight? It's kind of freaky.And lets be real, while we want our boobs to get attention, sometimes there's a bit of divide betweenwhat we want them to do and what they actually do.Even if they are doing what we want them to do (which we hope is thecase in ANY sexual situation), they may not be very good at it.
Boobs are curious in thatmen seem to be fixated in them for all sorts of reasons. It could be mommy issues — is that sucking starting to feel a little bit more like he's breastfeeding? Or is itjust so rough that ithurtsor is awkward and uncomfortable instead ofsexy? Or does it feel so good that unexpected things are happeningfrom your body on your own end?All these things are very possible, and there's more that can be going on that you never even imagined. And some of it is pretty WEIRD. Here are TK strange things that can happen when he sucks on your boobs.
1. He's just not good at it.Giphy"When a guy sucks your boobs, and he's into it andromantic, it can be pleasurable.But when he's doing it just because he thinks it will turn you on and headds someawkward twists to your nipples, it can be a real turnoff," says Carole Lieberman M.D.
2. You orgasm unexpectedly.One unexpected thing that can happen is orgasm. It's not disgusting, but it might freak some people out.Nipple-sucking can lead to this responsein some people, sayssexologist Carol Queen.
3. You lactate.ReactiongifsIf suction is strong enough, a bit of fluid can be emitted, says Queen. If you're lactating, a partnersucking your nipples will make them emit milk.
4. He could be regressing to childhood."Some people might consider the response of a partner who gets intototal breast-sucking to be kinda over the top... seeming regression to babyhood can happen for some people," says Queen.
5. He makes suction noises.Wordpress"The wet suction noise of sucking on my boobs can sound like a baby breastfeeding!" says Tanya Tate, Vivid Radio host.
6. You get really sweaty.We've all been on a hot subway or running around between appointments and noticed ourboobs are experiencing some sweat. It's natural and happens,but you really don't want him to start tonguing that area and experience sweaty nipples. GROSS.
Are you the original blogger of this blog? Nice one
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by pweetiedee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
lawlahdey rosalieene refiner lsofdk sinaj jonaifame22 kinginvagina genea cococandy skarlett chybeibe iamj kashybaby ginaz queensekxy laveda rosieluv papiikush dollyjoy amarabae dangotesmummy fluxbush tosyne2much sexybbstar victornezzar pweetiedee ayamconfidence frankraj ifakiland edimolu lezz tommfrench makydebbie tossie101 attackgat nne5 ngozi123

What I do
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by BluntBoy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:

Please don't be disrespecting Mr Jakz
cheesy
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by BluntBoy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Jaks said I should ignore you grin
Oya, press the ignore button before he vexes for you cheesy
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jaks the blogger

Nairaland number one obodo blogger grin

I want to grow up to blog like you grin

hey! no one should steal jaks "sweat" this time cheesy
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by tossie101(f): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
me kwa

Hmm oga why im i on roll call biko. undecided
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by biacan(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
safarigirl optional1 geekybaby lovelygurl chommieblaq nairalandcs berlyn1 lalas247 biacan zita55 threebear daeylar dasherz arabiandude quiethammer
Next time call my name first......... nice blog
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by toyoC1(f): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
7. they get bigger..

Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by teresafaith: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Very informative, op nice one!!

1 Like

Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
toyoC1:
7. they get bigger..
are u sure I think dat a lie
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:
Very informative, op nice one!!
hmm is dat wat u tink when ur wit ur guy
Re: 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) by jaksmillioniar: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
trustyshoess

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] / Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.