Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] (8611 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
I'm going to reveal something to you. You won't like it, but you'll love it. It will make you millions and it will help you in developing your confidence, though, not instantly.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by nwauwa(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dollarh, boss am in Deira and need a job urgently.am ready to move to anywhere.pls brotherly link me up. My email is Segussegus2 at gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Indicate interest in knowing this simple secret that will change your life. I'll show it with some screenshots.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by j21o: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Interested
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Eberechi24(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
where are you at?
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
bring it on.

I regstrd at manymen today.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Albertone(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwauwa:
Dollarh, boss am in Deira and need a job urgently.am ready to move to anywhere.pls brotherly link me up. My email is Segussegus2 at gmail dot com
This is not a Dubai thread,wrong way!

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by EpicMaurice(m): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2018
we are interested
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Alright, I'll drop it in the dawn.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Tony142: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Alright, I'll drop it in the dawn.

we are now in the dawn sir grin
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by tatafotroll(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
iLegendd:
I'm going to reveal something to you. You won't like it, but you'll love it. It will make you millions and it will help you in developing your confidence, though, not instantly.
how many millions has this secret of yours made you? Jejune

4 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Albertone(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2018
tatafotroll:
how many millions has this secret of yours made you? Jejune
And you expect him to declare his personal wealth?

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by tatafotroll(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Albertone:
And you expect him to declare his personal wealth?
get off my mention gullible tadpole

3 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Albertone(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2018
tatafotroll:
Guy,when i replied you,i didnt insult.Try and be mature...
Also,a tadpole is the young one of a frog that hasnt metamorphosised into an adult frog.Learn words before using them...cheers

7 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Why You Should Take Advantage of Your Phone's Video Camera and Record Yourself Today

I simply call it video fun or vFun for short.

At the end of this post, I'll share a story about two young men and how they are making millions with this same skill. I don't want to use myself as an example — that will sound like bragging.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2018
See, this secret I'm about to revealed is simple and it's worth a million dollar, but no one will tell you. So, count yourself lucky for reading this post. If you take action, it will change your life in a year to come.

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
The simple secret is: record yourself with the front camera of your phone for 3 minutes everyone single day and in those 3 minutes, teach a lesson on any "How-To" topic that you know.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Recording a video is the fastest and most efficient way to generate contents. It's faster than typing and it has more benefits. Here are some of the benefits of this video fun (vFun):

1. When rewatching one of your vFun, in the future, something may light up in your brain and you'll say, "Wait, I think I should convert the content of this hilarious sounding video of mine to:

1. A blog post
2. A book
3. A series of books
4. A video course
5. A YouTube tutorial
6. An audio book, etc.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
2. The more you record yourself, the more comfortable you'll become with yourself on screen.

Note: there are millions of movie stars who hate watching themselves. Why? They feel they are not perfect — they are insecure and self-conscious just like everyone of us.

They feel they made a fool of themselves in a particular scene in the video. They feel their accents are not perfect.

They are up in their head shortchanging themselves. The more you hate to watch yourself for a duration, the more you'll hate yourself on screen. If you hate yourself on screen, you hate money.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Get use to it and get comfortable NOW. This exercise will make you not to act like those actors and actresses who hate watching themselves on screen.

Everybody on screen gets judged by the people watching, but if you're already comfortable with yourself, it won't get to you. In fact, you won't care.

Chinedu Ikedieze, Osita Ihieme, Okon, Mr. Ibu, Kevin Hart, etc. know that viewers judge them, but guess what? They are comfortable with who they are and they don't care. When you are comfortable with who you are, people will soon become comfortable with you too — despite how you look or sound.

Even Angelina, James, Smith, Ramsey, etc. who look perfect on screen still get judged. If you, as a human run away from being judged, you're running away from money, so be comfortable on screen and this vFun series will help you achieve that.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2018
3. Recording yourself will help you in toning your body language to an effective one.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2018
4. It will help you in building strong eye contact because you'll be looking at the screen dead in the eye some times. If you're shy, then it's an indirect training to stop being shy.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2018
5. It will help you appear confident in a video interview or a job interview. Why? Because you already know how you behave on screen and this will help you adjust to fit the situation. This means, you'll naturally appear confident because of your confident body language.

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2018
6. Recording yourself will naturally teach you how your smiles look. Most people don't know how they look when they smile or laugh.

With vFun, you'll know everything about your nonverbal behaviors and it will have lots of impact in your overall confidence and the way you carry yourself.

So, if you visually record yourself for 3 minutes every day as you teach or explain something you know, by this time next year, you'll be worth more than 50 million with the content at your disposal — if you repackage some of them in a professional way.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2018
For fun, when you record a video, you can even pause and screenshot some parts of your expressions in the video for personal fun.

Benefits of pausing and taking screenshots are: you can capture some funny facial expressions and you could turn them to memes. Guess what? Memes have two benefits:

1. It can make you popular
2. It can make you money

There is an actor who has memes for almost all situations. Isn't he more popular than those other actors without memes?

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by frbona: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2018
tatafotroll:
ROTFL
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
The digital world belongs to people who create contents — people who don't hide behind the screen — people who who don't judge themselves by their academics, accents, heights, statures, complexion, facial look, or overall body.

These people will make millions while the other people who have refused to take action will keep working a 9-5 job or keep looking for jobs for survival.

The greatest survival is creating unique contents with videos. These videos can later be converted to millions of cash.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
To make billions, you must know how to create and how to promote globally. Don't worry about promotion — there are platforms to handle them.

On Udemy, you don't need to promote, people will find it. On YouTube, you don't need to promote, people will find it. On Amazon, you don't need to promote, people will find it. On your blog, you don't need to promote, people will find it.

What do you need for people to find it? Keywords and SEO.

So, starting from today, record yourself with your front camera for 3 minutes EVERY single day. Even if you're on sick bed, your friend or family members are around, just do it. Make sure it's a topic on "How-To."

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2018
If you're in a barbing salon, you should bring out vFun mode and do a 3 minutes video on How to barb your hair by yourself. All you need to do is to watch what the barber is doing and start explaining it in fewer words.

If you're in the kitchen, or even in the room, deliver a short vFun on how to cook egusi soup.

Note: you don't need to record a video of you or someone cooking egusi soup at the moment, but all you need it to give a step by step explanation on how to cook egusi soup.

As you talk about it, hold your phone and videorecord yourself with the front camera. Also note that your camera doesn't need to be of high quality — any quality is enough. We are not after the quality, but having fun on video as we teach people a skill within three minutes.

Yes, you won't upload anywhere on the internet — it's for personal consumption.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Yes, when you're talking and recording, you'll definitely make mistakes or become shy / nervous. You may go blank or mispronounce a word or lose your thoughts and would want to stop the video and redo it, but don't.

Just say, "scrap it joor," or "cut," then continue from where the mistake was made. In a case like this, the video will be more than 3 minutes — and that's fine. Don't be too rigid or try to look perfect on screen — imperfection and being comfortable / collected is the key.

It's better to be more than 3 minutes than to stop it. Most 3 minutes videos you've watched were more than 3 minutes — mistakes were cut and removed.

The rule is: the moment you click record, there is no stopping until the 3 minutes elapse. You don't need to set or dress to kill with makeups to start. Just do it impromptu. That's the fun part of it.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2018
The video of the screenshots below was recorded impromptu. I came out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone and immediately opened my video recorder and pressed record.

I didn't even know what to say, so I decided to deliver a 3 minutes impromptu lecture on "How to believe in yourself and never give up." Before I knew it, the video was making so much sense.

At a point, I made a mistake, but didn't stop. All I did was to say, "Scrap it," then repeated myself without a mistake this time around. I'll turn that short 3 minutes video to an article. There is a software that helps in translating spoken word to letters.

So, I'll post some screenshots of my big head and funny expressions from the video. Won't people make fun of me? Of course, they will — it's their job. Will it kill me? No.

Will it make me more popular? Yes. Will it make me money? Yes. How? That is a story for another day.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Picture. To be deleted soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Characteristics Of LUST? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.