Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic (40138 Views)

Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen / Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After / Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by ArchangeLucifer: 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Finally... grin

Sarrki's gone

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by suhayridz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Sirgay:
I've heard about the school, it's read and pass, no bribing, no cheating, if caught with an empty paper in a test you are going home.

I heard a lecturer gave his wife C.O, a prof son was withdrawn. The school deny the past vc's son admission despite passing jamb.
Yeah..It's a read n pass institution, I was a student there but simply bcoz sm grp of lecturers in my dept hv a problm wt my application 4 results verification.. My life became miserable in that school dat every step u take there is certainly sm1 watching ur life like a movie..
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just because Atiku left APC Buhari has started killing people
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by enemyofprogress: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
idkAttitude:
Chisos
his names is not chisos,he is a Muslim his name is abubakar
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by ArchangeLucifer: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirgay:
I've heard about the school, it's read and pass, no bribing, no cheating, if caught with an empty paper in a test you are going home.

I heard a lecturer gave his wife C.O, a prof son was withdrawn. The school deny the past vc's son admission despite passing jamb.

The only Nigerian school I can vouch for that's read & pass/fail is NOUN.

Call it whatever you want, but your score will show up seconds after you submit & cannot be influened by anyone asides you unlike conventional universities.

No lecturers, no staff to sleep with or bribe.

The staff don't even have access to your scores so they can't threaten you in anyway.

JAMB has adopted this strategy, I heard Unilag has too (partially).

Its the future of education.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by enemyofprogress: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirgay:

haba na wetin? They are too stingy jo
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by medexico(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Oh Lord! please, don't ever make me suicidal

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Iamtipsyy(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Sirgay:

Na wash
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by stasius: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2017
This may be a murder case disguised as suicide!

Why is the left elbow flexed? Or does he have a fixed flexion deformity of the left elbow?
If he hanged himself both upper limbs should be dropping by the sides. I suspect the guy was killed and hung on the tree after rigor mortis have set in .

We need intelligent policemen in this country!
#my take

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by talk2percy(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Nna eh, buh what would make someone want to take his or her life?? The look on his left hand tells it all..it's a painful way to die, surely
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Desyner: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Is this a student? Looks more BH than bookworm.
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by lazygal: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2017
SirdeKay:
The rate at which people are committing suicide these days is becoming alarming.

Extremely alarming even kids
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by lazygal: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Just because Atiku left APC Buhari has started killing people

A lot of times we do not c progress in our lives and keep looking out wards .....unfortunately the answer lies within us.we are behind our lack of progress ...we are a xursecupon our selves ... .
What am I saying ? You are a curse upon your self ..the tongue is powerful and you have successfully assisted your enemies to do their jobs ...... .rest in peace
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Blame it on Afonjas. Igbos wants this country ended for all these suffering to stop, afonjas say no...natural wicked things, suffering other tribes!
Now that you are awake, please re-write your comment.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Looks fishy. Must have or probably assisted suicide.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by bikefab(m): 1:26am On Nov 25, 2017
I wonder what will make me take my own life...
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by AtbuAbdul(m): 1:59am On Nov 25, 2017
This is our ATBU! My Alma mata. The frustration is too much. I am Graduate of Civil Engineering (2005 to 2011) from the University. The school is known for its high standards that impact negatively on the life of her students, both as an undergraduate and after graduation.
this is a school when admitted into, you can't exactly tell when you'll Graduate we used to refer to our expected date of graduation as (5yrs + X), X being unknown not as a result of the normal delay from ASUU strikes which affect every other uni but due to the fact that when you get into the University there are a lot factors that will frustrate you from graduating within the normal duration. Like myself, I spent 6yrs for a 5yr course and that's is even because I didn't have any personal problem to give me extra yrs in school.
this is a school where almost all your courses are requisite or prerequisite to other courses. That is, if you dare fail one you automatically get an extra yr some chain could span from 200l till 500l. e.g if one fail CE211 you can't register CE222 until you pass it. Failing CE222 would prevent you from registering CE311 and CE311 to CE321 and it goes on like that till 500l.
this is a uni that only few exceptional and lucky students get to raise their CGPAs it always seemed as if you are dragging something with your lecturers, from how mean they are in making assessments of you either in tests or exams. This is a school that withdraw students who can't get up to 0.25 GPA in their 1st semester or 1.00 in subsequent semesters and you still get to hear about 300-600 students being withdrawn every session. I remember vividly the NUC rating either of 2006 or 2007 which placed the school 5th overall best uni in Nigeria but with the best Engineering, a report that rightly advise parents to watch the kind of uni they send their wards to because of how bad the students' results they saw displayed in every department in ATBU were. I can't forget in a hurry how my 1st CGPA of 3.76/5.00 crumbled b4 my very eyes. From 3.76 to 3.66 to 3.58 to 3.36 to ...., It went on and on and on until I finally graduated with 3.13. It was really frustrating. It got to a point that all I wanted is just how I would graduate and not what I graduate with.
ATBU is the only uni that withdraw students on academic grounds and these students would go to other uni and graduate with 2.1 or 2.2 or some times with nearly 1st class
it's only in ATBU students get carry over in IT or even in final year project you will student doing IT twice or a student spilling because of project. You can count the no of 1st class graduating students every year -not more than 10 from the entire uni. My Dept, civil engineering has never produced any 1st class since the official inception of the school in 1980.
some lecturers would tell you 'A' is 4 God, 'B' is 4 him and the extraordinary students and 'C'... is for others they tell you they are training you for the future when in actuality they are ruining your future. Because how do you even compete favourably with graduates from other uni in the labour market when they are coming with CGPAs of at least 2.1 when you are presenting mostly 2.2 and 3rd class or even pass? So, all these and more are enough to get students frustrated and depressed which most times result to self-withdrawal from the school or even make them nurse suicide. It was only faith in God and His mercy that saw us through successfully.
We used to call the school ATomic Bomb University (ATBU). grin grin

So, something really need to be done raise the standard of the University in a way that would make but not mar the future of the students.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by chudi55: 2:57am On Nov 25, 2017
onoikenna:
A corpse of a student from agric education ATBU BAUCHI was found hanging up on a tree in an early hours of today.It is unclear what made him commit suicide.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/atbu-student-commits-suicidephotos.html?m=1
Na buhari
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by avalontony(m): 3:43am On Nov 25, 2017
AtbuAbdul:
This is our ATBU! My Alma mata. The frustration is too much. I am Graduate of Civil Engineering (2005 to 2011) from the University. The school is known for its high standards that impact negatively on the life of her students, both as an undergraduate and after graduation.
this is a school when admitted into, you can't exactly tell when you'll Graduate we used to refer to our expected date of graduation as (5yrs + X), X being unknown not as a result of the normal delay from ASUU strikes which affect every other uni but due to the fact that when you get into the University there are a lot factors that will frustrate you from graduating within the normal duration. Like myself, I spent 6yrs for a 5yr course and that's is even because I didn't have any personal problem to give me extra yrs in school.
this is a school where almost all your courses are requisite or prerequisite to other courses. That is, if you dare fail one you automatically get an extra yr some chain could span from 200l till 500l. e.g if one fail CE211 you can't register CE222 until you pass it. Failing CE222 would prevent you from registering CE311 and CE311 to CE321 and it goes on like that till 500l.
this is a uni that only few exceptional and lucky students get to raise their CGPAs it always seemed as if you are dragging something with your lecturers, from how mean they are in making assessments of you either in tests or exams. This is a school that withdraw students who can't get up to 0.25 GPA in their 1st semester or 1.00 in subsequent semesters and you still get to hear about 300-600 students being withdrawn every session. I remember vividly the NUC rating either of 2006 or 2007 which placed the school 5th overall best uni in Nigeria but with the best Engineering, a report that rightly advise parents to watch the kind of uni they send their wards to because of how bad the students' results they saw displayed in every department in ATBU were. I can't forget in a hurry how my 1st CGPA of 3.76/5.00 crumbled b4 my very eyes. From 3.76 to 3.66 to 3.58 to 3.36 to ...., It went on and on and on until I finally graduated with 3.13. It was really frustrating. It got to a point that all I wanted is just how I would graduate and not what I graduate with.
ATBU is the only uni that withdraw students on academic grounds and these students would go to other uni and graduate with 2.1 or 2.2 or some times with nearly 1st class
it's only in ATBU students get carry over in IT or even in final year project you will student doing IT twice or a student spilling because of project. You can count the no of 1st class graduating students every year -not more than 10 from the entire uni. My Dept, civil engineering has never produced any 1st class since the official inception of the school in 1980.
some lecturers would tell you 'A' is 4 God, 'B' is 4 him and the extraordinary students and 'C'... is for others they tell you they are training you for the future when in actuality they are ruining your future. Because how do you even compete favourably with graduates from other uni in the labour market when they are coming with CGPAs of at least 2.1 when you are presenting mostly 2.2 and 3rd class or even pass? So, all these and more are enough to get students frustrated and depressed which most times result to self-withdrawal from the school or even make them nurse suicide. It was only faith in God and His mercy that saw us through successfully.
We used to call the school ATomic Bomb University (ATBU). grin grin

So, something really need to be done raise the standard of the University in a way that would make but not mar the future of the students.

I can relate to what you wrote......... 2005-2011......Chem engineering. it was not easy......but like u said.....something need to be done.
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Earthquake1:
They should check well o, nowadays murder is now being disguised as suicide.

Good point
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by excel123: 3:52am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Sirgay:
I've heard of the school, it's read and pass, no bribing, no cheating, if caught with an empty paper in a test you are going home.

I too know... Mttcheeew
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by MistaBabz: 4:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Life is too precious to commit suicide. But anyway RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 25, 2017
That doesn't look like a suicide.. This looks like a murder case. Looking at the left hand, he died before been hunged.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2017
The school Is poorly coordinated in some aspects.
Students just cram to pass,if you dare put anything else aside from what you were taught that's not in the lecturers own words, you fail.

No malpractice too
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2017
HE MUST HAVE BANGED A CULTIST GIRLFRIEND AND RECEIVED THE THREAT OF HIS LIFE.
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Referendum50(f): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2017
onoikenna:
A corpse of a student from agric education ATBU BAUCHI was found hanging up on a tree in an early hours of today.It is unclear what made him commit suicide.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/atbu-student-commits-suicidephotos.html?m=1
he must be an apc member now hunger knows no bound
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Yoy sabi remember thing sha.. That one pain me pass even though it's movie. But this one too weak me oh. Rip to him
psychologist:
The movie the three idiots comes to mind

Rip to the dead
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by DONADAMS(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2017
#my alma mater....this is infact too saddening... how can someone take his own life people get mind oh.. I wonder why they say they are cowards
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by SQ16(m): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Well, at least he wasn't wearing a suicide vest...

Does he still qualify for 72 virgins?
Be guided
Re: Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic by spencekat(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2017
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
It's Jesus and not Chisos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.