Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

She Liked What She Saw But Walked Away [ WATCH ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Liked What She Saw But Walked Away [ WATCH ] (790 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / When A Girl Says "She's Nt Ready For A Relationship", But She’s Liked You, Shou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Liked What She Saw But Walked Away [ WATCH ] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Here is a 10 minute video titled "Hell Boy "

http://sorry the link has been removed

Click on the video to watch or download mp4 for clarity.

Here are a few take home from the video;

A beautiful lady was seated at a bus station while a guy with a bulge was standing close to her.

@0:01-0:14; The guy communicates to her via his bulge ( bulge body language ).

@0:15-0:16; In return she gives the dude an attitude. cheesy

@0:20-0:49; She snubs, snubs & snubs

@0:50-1:00; She throws a glance at the bulge.

@1:01-1:46; Dude adjusts his bulge for her better viewing, which he constantly did all through the video. In some cases, he covers it from the sights of other waiting passengers

@2:00-2:20; Camera zooms on the bulge giving it a more appealing outlook. She gave a fixed short gaze at the bulge... That's some bulge.

2:08-2:11; By the way, there is a prying woman sitting next to her... Goosh! Woman can you just mind your own biz and not distract her focus?

Back to biz;
@2:31-2:44; She stares at the bulge & the dude simultaneously.

@2:44-3:20; Her previously stern face was becoming calmer, relaxed & acclimatizing.

@3:27-4-18; She was well focused on the bulge such that her eyes and mind are fixed on it.

@4:19-4:32; A short pause captures her give a sharp approving grin.. "Me likey" kinda.. That was a hell boy moment! cheesy

@5:00-5:20; She was captured in slow-mo giving a side way glance!... Hell boy! grin

@5:20-6:06; What could she been thinking?

@5:30; Dude sits beside her bringing the bulge closer to her.

@6:06; Stylishly stares at the bulge Now sitting next to her

@6:09-6:10; Another sideway look LOL!!!... gently scratches her chin grin

@6:11-7:05; Her hormones were starting to connect with the mind of the bulge.

@7:06-7:10; Stretches her arms and upper body side to side. Right there was a moment of unsettling, her mind was unravelling.

@7:36-7:45; Yet again, Another oblique look!. She lifts her eyeballs to catch the glimpse of the bulge as the dude rises to his feet.. Hell boy!! cheesy

@8:30-8:50; Camera captures in slow-mo as she gave a sideway look. What a scene, Hell boy! cheesy

@9:07, @9:26; Stares at the dude yet again with intention.

@10:24; A car hooted, most likely the one she's been waiting for. She stood up, walked away but not without giving the dude one last stare. cheesy

In Conclusion, there was a bulge, at first she gave a typical lady reaction, later she grew into the moments, she liked it, but walked away without asking for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Liked What She Saw But Walked Away [ WATCH ] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Watch and enjoy peeps. cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Causes A Scene In Owerri, Removes His Cloths And Strolls In Underwear:photos / Confession: How I F**ked My Mum Girlfriend / Islamic Scholar Kisses His Bride Publicly During Wedding Ceremony As Nigerians R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.