Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. (47272 Views)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Some weeks ago, this thread titled: "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" graced the Nairaland front page.

Here is a link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies

It is highly impossible that averagely pretty and above-average pretty ladies didn't meet serious men in their 20s. It is not possible. The problem with many ladies is that they have a very poor selection and also have a very bad attitude that chases good men away.

I am going to share my recent experience with 3 ladies and why I decided to walk away.

Lady 1: I had been chatting with this lady on Twitter without asking for her number. It has been on and off for more than one year. So about 3 months ago, I decided to ask for her number, which she delayed but later gave it on the same day.

For the records, this lady is pretty, she looks very much like Rita Dominic, very striking resemblance. Just to give you an idea that she is pretty.

We chatted a few times and then I decided to call. The first two were brief but the 3rd was much longer and somewhat boring because I was doing most of the topic or angle infusion, more like I was the one bringing up topics to sustain the interactions.

Before that 3rd call, I sent an SMS to ask if she was still at work and she replied to the SMS and said she was still at work. So I had to wait for about 1 hour before I called.

After the call, I texted her to say she has a good voice. I asked whether she sings or loves singing. It was just an innocent question borne out of curiosity because I could imagine she is a good singer with such a voice

She didn't reply to the SMS. Of course, I expected that, knowing how ladies behave over something as simple as that. While on Twitter, I asked whether she got the SMS, and she said that she saw it but didn't have airtime to reply lol...

That was a lie of course. I wonder why she would lie, perhaps she wanted to "form" or what? Ma'am, it was just a simple curious question.

I decided to take a stroll to her profile that same day and there I saw what completely turned me off. On her profile, she said people think she enjoys calls but she does not want calls and that they will think chatting her up on WhatsApp is better but she does not enjoy that either.

If that is the case, why give your number out? Why not isolate yourself from people entirely so that no one interacts with you? Are you better than those who took out time to spend it with you via calls?

I interpreted her mentality and worldview as someone who feels too important and does appreciate the effort of people who try to reach out to her or interact.

On seeing that, It was disappointing to note what she thought of others who called or chatted her up, I mean these are people's time that can't be gotten back lol.

Lady 2: This one is from Twitter as well. We started talking from a thread and I decided to DM her. I liked her energy. She was light and responsive, very open and communicative.

She started asking for my picture because I do not display my picture on Twitter. I was reluctant initially but sent it cos she persisted... after much chat, we exchanged numbers and I chatted her up on WhatsApp 2 days later. We talked about hanging out in December but she said she would be traveling to her state for the festive season.

While we were chatting, I had called before then, I simply asked whether she has entered another relationship after the last one she mentioned on Twitter.

Guess her response? she said "Do you have money to spend on my head"? For a less than 1 week interaction?

Oh, God... I knew I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this one beyond WhatsApp or Twitter. I reduced my interactions with her and it died.

For the two ladies above, I do not often remember they are on my contact anymore except when I see their status lol.

Let's move on

Lady 3: Met this one after church and we were going in the same direction. I spoke to her and we exchange numbers. We chatted, and I called. We arranged to meet up. On the day of our meeting, which was the first after that Sunday, she asked me whether I have knowledge of digital marketing or social media marketing. I said I do but it is not something that can be discussed on WhatsApp, except we meet so that I can explain it to her.

Though chatting her up was very slow as she is rarely online. She takes a few hours to reply lol.

We met and the meeting was more of a lecture with me answering all her questions. I enjoyed it anyway.

Knowing that I exchanged numbers because I was attracted to her, I had to find a way to subtly give hint. Now, here is the challenge I had. She increasingly started replying with monosyllables like "yeah", okay, no, lol, smiley ,

On noticing that, I knew it was time to exit from her life and I did.

The above 3 ladies are pretty facially and above average... With their attitude that made me leave them alone, tomorrow, they will come online to write "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" lol and some persons will be saying it is true blah blah...

Girls are the architect of their own misfortune. You will see a man being a decent gentleman and develop a habit that chases them away. In the same vein, they will accept the guys who do not have any good intentions toward them.

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

576 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Girls are the architect of their own misfortune. You will see a man being a decent gentleman and develop a habit that chases them away. In the same vein, they will accept the guys who do not have any good intentions toward them.

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!
All this writeup here does is give us a glimpse into your ability to reason the world around you and the kind of relationships you get yourself into. undecided

Those girls are not your problem at all. You are and you should look into yourself to realize why these are the kind of people you continue to attract even at your age. undecided

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 4:04am On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All this writeup here is give us a glimpse into your ability to reason the world around you and the kind of relationships you get yourself into. undecided

Those girls are not your problem at all. You are and you should look into yourself to realize why these are the kind of people you continue to attract even at your age. undecided
Lmao.. you are funny. So point out where I made a mistake and the girls are not at fault?

Did I ask them for sex or ask them for anything? What will it cost a grown-up adult to be decent in their engagement? At my age? At my age, I would leave any girl alone as soon as I see any indecent attitude or red flag.

Maybe you are the kind that tries to convince yourself that "it is not a problem, continue to try your luck and gets disrespected even further"

Gerrraheree mien

546 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
1.Lmao.. you are funny. So point out where I made a mistake and the girls are not at fault?

Did I ask them for sex or ask them for anything? What will it cost a grown-up adult to be decent in their engagement? At my age? At my age, I would leave any girl alone as soon as I see any indecent attitude or red flag.

2. Maybe you are the kind that tries to convince yourself that "it is not a problem, continue to try your luck and gets disrespected even further"
Gerrraheree mien
1. Women also do that which you have stated in bold up there there so why do you presume you are the first to think of doing such?, undecided

2. I don't convince myself of anything of such nor does the word "luck" and "relationship" go together in my dictionary so forgive me for really not seeing whatever moot point you are attempting to make with this response of yours. undecided

Something about your person attracted those 4 girls to you yo begin with and even with you saying you have cut them off, it doesn't mean you will not still go out and attract others like them , maybe with better ability to hide their flaws next time. Rather than stone the gals what you ought instead do is look inside of you to change whatever is necessary so you attract better women next time. Coming here to accuse them as though they forced themselves on you somehow ain't going to help you any. undecided

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 4:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But women do exactly what you state there in bold regular so why do you presume you are the first to think of doing such?, undecided

I don't convince myself of anything of such nor does the word "luck" and "relationship" go together in my dictionary so forgive me for really not seeing whatever moot point you are attempting to make with this response of yours. undecided

Something about your person attracted those 4 girls to you yo begin with and even with you saying you have cut them off, it doesn't mean you will not still go out and attract others like them , maybe with better ability to hide their flaws next time. Rather than stone the gals what you ought instead do is look inside of you to change whatever is necessary so you attract better women next time. Coming here to accuse them as though they forced themselves on you somehow ain't going to help you any. undecided

When you say I attract such, I laugh cos how do you know what someone is made up of if you do not interact with them?

Is it written on their head?

I am not the first to experience it neither will I be the last. The point I was trying to make is that women can’t eat their cake and have it.

You can’t be the one with repulsive attitude and still wonder why decent guys are not coming for you.

I don’t know what you are reading or comprehending from all I wrote.

Yet , you try to make excuse for the girls and blame me who chose to avoid trouble after I notice red flags.

273 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All this writeup here is give us a glimpse into your ability to reason the world around you and the kind of relationships you get yourself into. undecided

Chairman is attracted to big nyash, popping skin, and big breast

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Nov 17, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Zonefree(m): 5:10am On Nov 17, 2022
The 3rd lady discarded you after getting information about digital marketing and social media marketing free from you. That's where you loose-guard.

You don't give your intellectual property free to people, not to Nigerian girls.

372 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Kobojunkie: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
1. When you say I attract such, I laugh cos how do you know what someone is made up of if you do not interact with them? Is it written on their head?

2. I am not the first to experience it neither will I be the last. The point I was trying to make is that women can’t eat their cake and have it. You can’t be the one with repulsive attitude and still wonder why decent guys are not coming for you.

I don’t know what you are reading or comprehending from all I wrote.

Yet , you try to make excuse for the girls and blame me who chose to avoid trouble after I notice red flags.

1. You are kidding, right? undecided

2. Some of you are truly resistant to learning. So at your age, you think the only way you can learn anything about a woman or even a man is only when you are in a relationship with her or him? undecided

You have not realized at this age of yours that your can assess a person past the physical attributes before deciding whether to even engage such a being or not? You don't know that you can look around that person ...at relationships around them to learn some substantial information about their makeup and personality? You think it is only when you directly interact and engage the person that you learn what, truth? ...LOL..... grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Mercury12(m): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2022
cheesy
You don't even know lady 1 enough to judge her the way you just did though lol. . .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Ekejoestar(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Only a girl with low self-esteem will try to form to a guy. Run away from such women

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by JASONjnr(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2022
I don't know how you go about it... But I've never started a conversation with a lady I like and have interest for, without asking her if she's in any relationship....

If she says yes....I stop the communication

If she says, the guy isn't serious and she's holding on to break up... I will equally stop communication.

But if she says No...I will write out my intentions, I mean, I will speak it out. She will have to accept me or reject me...

I will not give room to, "Let's be friends first"....

I just want to be serious and if you can't be serious, then we have to move on.

OP, you devout so much time and attention to get a woman.And you consider so many rules. If she asked you, if you have money to spend on her head...That wasn't supposed to be a turn off....Ask her how much and check your pockets...

If you're not financially strong, why going to look for ladies that's as pretty as Rita Dominic....Abi you no see girls weh resemble James Brown?

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Mathiasa(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2022
I love ur stands but I think sometimes it's best we give them a little time to show themselves more and see if we can correct them. Some might take corrections and some might not. But to tell you the truth, both men and women have a character that is not ok with their partners.
No one is perfect, and most women will always display some form of attitude (shakara).
Pls next time give them time and study b4 ur final judgement.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2022
I m here to learn.
I hold no violence.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Dailyparrot: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Lmao.. you are funny. So point out where I made a mistake and the girls are not at fault?

Maybe you are the kind that tries to convince yourself that "it is not a problem, continue to try your luck and gets disrespected even further"

Gerrraheree mien

Whether you want sex from a woman or not, she will definitely play some hard to get tricks immediately you start showing interest in her which is normal. So, backing out from a lady simply because of the flimsy attitudes you described above is extreme.

I guess you are not a player. Real players don't back out easily. Have you wondered why those street urchins tend to get the most beautiful girls? They are patient!

You need some level of patience and tolerance to deal with women. It's those that will differentiate you from the other guys.

In whatever you do with a woman, always define what you want in your mind. That will determine your approach, tolerance level, and quit time.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by WantsandMore: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2022
I observe you didn't bother to confirm their age, rookie mistake and ought to up game fam. The reason most women go out with men who do not have their interests is because those men have got game & it has nothing to do with with wether or not dey got Ego as in kudi. You have to be ruthless sarcastic when it comes to speaking with women, cos women are always in their imagination & you have to find a way to stimulate that imagination to suite your agenda, call it manipulation or whatever, everyone consciously and unconsciously do it. You have to find balance between humor, been serious and sarcasm with women. That way, you flow to whatever tide you want. Personally, I have turned down proposals from women who aren't virgins and have a body count beyond 5,cos in my experience dey turn out to be emotionally and psychologically unstable in the long run.

23 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by jeromestarks: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Mumu Op. Instead of you to all go straight to your point.
Hi girl, you look beautiful.
*Thank you.

Where do u live?
* (She says location or blah blah blah)

I really like the way you look. I will like to date u.
*Ok ( you go ahead and ask for number. Don't do unnecessary call. Call only to arrange location for meeting)

And if she gave excuse, ask her if u can be FWB.
If she said No. leave her.
If she said Yes. Arrange with her and fvck her.

No time for long story.
You dey dey form man in suit. Ewu like you.

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by WantsandMore: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:
Mumu Op. Instead of you to all go straight to your point.
Hi girl, you look beautiful.
*Thank you.

Where do u live?
* (She says location or blah blah blah)

I really like the way you look. I will like to date u.
*Ok ( you go ahead and ask for number. Don't do unnecessary call. Call only to arrange location for meeting)

And if she's gave excuse, ask her if u can be FWB.
If she said No. leave her.
If she said Yes. Arrange with her and fvck her.

No time for long story.
You dey dey form man in suit. Ewu like you.
Lol...you no be gentlemen at all.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by DoMeGood09: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2022
The problem here was you acted desperate. Next time, do not be desperate on women. If a woman is beautiful, tell her that she’s ugly.

I told a pretty young lady last week that I cannot date her and she asked me why, I said to her that because she’s can’t measure up. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. What works for women is the opposite. cheesy

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by jeromestarks: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2022
WantsandMore:

Lol...you no be gentlemen at all.
I will be gentle when I meet a virgin girl.
I have some on my DM. I treat them differently.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Enough already! Let unmarried ladies in their 30's rest. They don't have to bend over for your validation. Let them rest!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by advanceDNA: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:

Na twitter relationahip.....he probably ddnt see any big yansh....

6 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by padi94(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2022
What was your aim of interacting with these girls in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Abovebest(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2022
How do we even know if you fall in the class of those that are serious?

8 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Kirkman: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't know how you go about it...Bit I've never started a conversation with a lady I like and have interest for, without asking her of she's in any relationship....

If she said yes....I stop the communication

Is she said, the guy isn't serious and she's holding on to break up... I will equally stop communication.

But if she said No...I will write out my intentions, I mean, I will speak it out. She will have to accept me or say reject me...

I will not give room to, "Let's be friends first"....

I just want to be serious and if you can't be serious, then we have to move on.

OP, you devout so much time and attention to get a woman.And you consider so many rules. If she asked you, if you have money to spend on her head...That wasn't supposed to be a turn off....Ask her how much and check your pockets...

If you're not financially strong, why going to look for ladies that's as pretty as Rita Dominic....Abi you no see girls weh resemble James Brown?
Wise one you have said it all. No time to waste time o!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by SirJerrie(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:
The 3rd lady discarded you after getting information about digital marketing and social media marketing free from you. That's where you loose-guard.

You don't give your intellectual property free to people, not to Nigerian girls.
grin grin grin Baba, I do this thing regularly. To you it is a big deal. A piece of information I dropped freely on Nairaland years ago has been helping lives... as hard-working Nigerians took it up and made something out of it. It is not a big deal.

But I understand your point.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Abovebest:
How do we even know if you fall in the class of those that are serious?
lmao

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Some weeks ago, this thread titled: "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" graced the Nairaland front page.

Here is a link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies

It is highly impossible that averagely pretty and above-average pretty ladies didn't meet serious men in their 20s. It is not possible. The problem with many ladies is that they have a very poor selection and also have a very bad attitude that chases good men away.

I am going to share my recent experience with 3 ladies and why I decided to walk away.

Lady 1: I had been chatting with this lady on Twitter without asking for her number. It has been on and off for more than one year. So about 3 months ago, I decided to ask for her number, which she delayed but later gave it on the same day.

For the records, this lady is pretty, she looks very much like Rita Dominic, very striking resemblance. Just to give you an idea that she is pretty.

We chatted a few times and then I decided to call. The first two were brief but the 3rd was much longer and somewhat boring because I was doing most of the topic or angle infusion, more like I was the one bringing up topics to sustain the interactions.

Before that 3rd call, I sent an SMS to ask if she was still at work and she replied to the SMS and said she was still at work. So I had to wait for about 1 hour before I called.

After the call, I texted her to say she has a good voice. I asked whether she sings or loves singing. It was just an innocent question borne out of curiosity because I could imagine she is a good singer with such a voice

She didn't reply to the SMS. Of course, I expected that, knowing how ladies behave over something as simple as that. While on Twitter, I asked whether she got the SMS, and she said that she saw it but didn't have airtime to reply lol...

That was a lie of course. I wonder why she would lie, perhaps she wanted to "form" or what? Ma'am, it was just a simple curious question.

I decided to take a stroll to her profile that same day and there I saw what completely turned me off. On her profile, she said people think she enjoys calls but she does not want calls and that they will think chatting her up on WhatsApp is better but she does not enjoy that either.

If that is the case, why give your number out? Why not isolate yourself from people entirely so that no one interacts with you? Are you better than those who took out time to spend it with you via calls?

I interpreted her mentality and worldview as someone who feels too important and does appreciate the effort of people who try to reach out to her or interact.

On seeing that, It was disappointing to note what she thought of others who called or chatted her up, I mean these are people's time that can't be gotten back lol.

Lady 2: This one is from Twitter as well. We started talking from a thread and I decided to DM her. I liked her energy. She was light and responsive, very open and communicative.

She started asking for my picture because I do not display my picture on Twitter. I was reluctant initially but sent it cos she persisted... after much chat, we exchanged numbers and I chatted her up on WhatsApp 2 days later. We talked about hanging out in December but she said she would be traveling to her state for the festive season.

While we were chatting, I had called before then, I simply asked whether she has entered another relationship after the last one she mentioned on Twitter.

Guess her response? she said "Do you have money to spend on my head"? For a less than 1 week interaction?

Oh, God... I knew I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this one beyond WhatsApp or Twitter. I reduced my interactions with her and it died.

For the two ladies above, I do not often remember they are on my contact anymore except when I see their status lol.

Let's move on

Lady 3: Met this one after church and we were going in the same direction. I spoke to her and we exchange numbers. We chatted, and I called. We arranged to meet up. On the day of our meeting, which was the first after that Sunday, she asked me whether I have knowledge of digital marketing or social media marketing. I said I do but it is not something that can be discussed on WhatsApp, except we meet so that I can explain it to her.

Though chatting her up was very slow as she is rarely online. She takes a few hours to reply lol.

We met and the meeting was more of a lecture with me answering all her questions. I enjoyed it anyway.

Knowing that I exchanged numbers because I was attracted to her, I had to find a way to subtly give hint. Now, here is the challenge I had. She increasingly started replying with monosyllables like "yeah", okay, no, lol, smiley ,

The above 3 ladies are pretty facially and above average... With their attitude that made me leave them alone, tomorrow, they will come online to write "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" lol and some persons will be saying it is true blah blah...

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

angry
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2022
DoMeGood09:
The problem here was you acted desperate. Next time, do not be desperate on women. If a woman is beautiful, tell her that she’s ugly.

I told her a pretty young lady last week that I cannot date her and she asked me, I told her that because she’s can’t measure up. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. What works for women is opposite. cheesy
grin grin grin True.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:

Let's move on

so you be GAY....corrřrrect? (no oofencsse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.