Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC (30281 Views)

6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC / Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by yandevboy: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2017
id911:
Buhari even wailed uncontrollably on national TV in 2011 that he would never contest again but came back to recontest in 2015. I don't blame him, I blame Tinubu who used his well oiled propaganda machines to polish a nonentity into Aso Rock.

Hell Rufai even once said that Buhari is a serial failure, perpetually unelectable and divisive figure that will never smell Aso Villa but today Hell Rufai is shamelessly singing a different tune

Majority of Nigerian have made up their minds to support Atiku in 2019. Atiku is the hope of the common man

If Buhari, a so called Megeskia is failing

Why don't we give Atiku too an opportunity

After all, only a ninja can kill a ninja

Probably Atiku will do better

Let's all atikulate for 2019

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2017
id911:
Buhari even wailed uncontrollably on national TV in 2011 that he would never contest again but came back to recontest in 2015. I don't blame him, I blame Tinubu who used his well oiled propaganda machines to polish a nonentity into Aso Rock.

Hell Rufai even once said that Buhari is a serial failure, perpetually unelectable and divisive figure that will never smell Aso Villa but today Hell Rufai is shamelessly singing a different tune

Majority of Nigerian have made up their minds to support Atiku in 2019. Atiku is the hope of the common man
Atiku is your common hope, not mine. Obviously, no Nigerian politician can save this country now. All are the same.
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by jamace(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by romeorailss: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
who are the majority? Lolzzz, the problem with people on nairalander is that, they think everything that happens here is a replicate of what will happen in the street

Sincerely, that's their belief . That Nairaland represents the total population of Nigeria angry
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by romeorailss: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackfire:
Politician s using our gullible heads to play ping pong..

Not ours, yours angry
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Jaideyone(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2017
id911:

l majority my as$
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Jaideyone(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2017
id911:

You are a complete and packaged illiterate! A prerequisite for a higher degree or certificate is your base certificate. Haven't you heard severally peoples' Masters and other Higher Degrees revoked because they tendered fake Secondary School Certs during admission and wasn't discovered at the point of admission?

Where is Buhari's WAEC cert?
if a job offer says minimum qualification is primary school cert and you go with your BSc certificate you will never be described as unqualified. you will be described as overqualified!!! get some education pls. US war college is the equivalent of MSc certificate

http://www.savidnews.com/certificate-saga-us-war-college-confirms-buharis-graduation/
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Blackfire(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2017
romeorailss:

Not ours, yours angry

Have you eaten?
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Obierika(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No one can blame Atiku , who woulda thought that Buhari would be such a disaster who would run Nigeria totally aground in just months courtesy his legendary defective brain..I supported Buhari in the last elections because I thought he will being some change and at least stabilize the economy but never did I think he will be yhis bad a disaster..Keeping Buhari as president any further than 2019 would spell doom for at least 5 generations of Nigerians ..When it comes to Buhari we need to shed our sentiments and call the failure what he is which is a remarkable failure.

Is that why Atiku should be running from one party to the other anytime the direction of the wind changes?

He;s a political prostitute!
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by leopatra: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2017
I need just 1 billion to install wallpapers in federal state house
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by SalamRushdie: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Obierika:

Is that why Atiku should be running from one party to the other anytime the direction of the wind changes?

He;s a political prostitute!

What did you say when Buhari kept running from alliance to alliance
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by slurity1: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Only the confused will take Atiku serious. A man without focus yet want to lead? sorry for the follower.
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Soulsymbol99: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2017
id911:

If Atiku is d hope of the common man then the common man is hopeless undecided if he is president he will only make policies that will favor his numerous companies(his school one of the best according 2 him) there by monopolizing d economy. Anyway, I quote obasanjo "I laugh" cos as long as he is alive, thought if d chief of Adamawa will smell d seat
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by id911(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
if a job offer says minimum qualification is primary school cert and you go with your BSc certificate you will never be described as unqualified. you will be described as overqualified!!! get some education pls. US war college is the equivalent of MSc certificate

http://www.savidnews.com/certificate-saga-us-war-college-confirms-buharis-graduation/

Where is Buhari's waec certificate?
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Basfaq(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2017
SillyMods:
Atiku's loss in 2019 will be his worse ever in his political life because he will lose not only Adamawa but also his ward and polling booth.

Mark this post.
Then all his political carrier would be ruined.
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by bakynes(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2017
I just marvel at some of these idiots supporting Atiku, do you know how corrupt this man is? Aside from Corruption because all Nigerian Politicians are corrupt.

If and only If we can be united to boycott election totally and call for Devolution of Powers, system and constitutional restructuring.

No President under this system or constitution will ever get things right in this country, it will keep getting worse, the next President will be worse than Buhari.
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by overlord77: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
id911:

Please sir, speak for yourself, Nigerians didn't not make you an advocate for them. If you want to vote Atiku, enjoy but please do not say "Nigerians". He who does not learn from history will perish in history.
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by legalvoice(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Stalwert:
grin grin ipob Yoot are with Atiku we have abandoned Mazi Cownu. the coward of Aba - Ipob Yoot

Anu-mkpam nwuru awu!

Your unicellular brain is rotten and stinking
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by debossng: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
This was exactly how we condemned Buhari when he started, we called him different names, rained abuses and all bullshit But later, the tide changed and we started singing his praises till we put him in Aso rock.
The question is? Why do you think Atiku's case would be different?
I believe by the time the real game of politics begin, most of us would be saying different things again.
It's my little thought though
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by joshrare(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2017
biafrasun:
Atiku the political prostitude
no shame no honor no integrity though better than what we have in aso Rock but I prefer lamidi of jigawa he is been out standing not cross carpeting like one ,but any thing that will take bubu jibril from Aso Rock is OK by me.

Another pastor osagie ize iyamu spotted in the person of Hatiku habubaka...
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by oyeleyeearl(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku !!! Greatest political prostitute of all times.. #WehdoneSir
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by donisaiah: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
id911:

speak for urself
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by DadaStephen1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Zoharariel:

Even though we're always at loggerheads in the foreign affairs section, I agree with you on this one. grin

Atiku - a filthy ritualist & homosexual who is desperate to do the bidding of his slave masters in the UK.

The bastard even has a refinery in Venezuela worth $6Billion. Read that again - I said $6Billion.

This political prostitute will sell Nigeria to the imperialists in his desperation to cling unto power.

I am not in support of Buhari because he is a failure but any “cursed bastard” supporting & rooting for Atiku should do so - only for his/her family & household - nonsense!

Interesting....
How do you know all these? If you're invited by the DSS or EFCC to present your evidence of facts on this, will you kindly oblige?
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by Vicilo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
This fool and his cohort has been d problem of Nigeria since creation. Let him go and serve his jail term and answer for Halibon fraud, all their co conspirators in abroad have served and some still serving their jail term.

Pls let's not forget history, this Lunatic in Aso Rock is enough mistake for this nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC by nwatthu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
even Buhari said in 2011 that he will neva contest again..there is nothing new

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks / Lagos House Of Assembly Dares Ambode, Orders PSP To Resume Work / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.