Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) (6688 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
These are real men and not those ones out there with big bellies and fake bank account.

I see NL men avoiding this thread like plaque when they all are carry pot bellies all about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Awwnnn.... So cute

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oops!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
I was disappointed too.
Big oops.
Anyways, One man's food is another man's poison.

Shalommy:
Oops!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2023

27 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Mushmush: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your taste sucks! Anyways, one man's meat is another man's poison

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Oops!
Really?
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
I was disappointed too.
Big oops.
Anyways, another man's food is another man's poison.

leave me Mr. Green.
My man, my taste. cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
Why are you turning back?
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by finegirl233: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
I hate it when ladies make such statement. I can't die for any man abeg

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mushmush:
Your taste sucks! Anyways, one man's meat is another man's poison
Really?
What's wrong with them please?
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Confused gender!
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Puss360(f): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lols... Na waa oo... Wetin be dis??

But to be honest, these local bush men has natural stamina....
One round no dey end untill the wood under the mattress break🀣🀣🀣....

Not all these action bitter men on NL....

*runs outta thread*πŸƒπŸƒ

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why do Gen-Z ladies operate like malfunctioned computers? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And a lady from Gen-Z posted this πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Na waa oo... Wetin be dis??

But to be honest, these local bush men has natural stamina....
One round no dey end untill the wood under the mattress break🀣🀣🀣....

Not all these action bitter men on NL....

*runs outta thread*πŸƒπŸƒ

You too like Bleep, no go carry the one wey go kill you Sha

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Puss360(f): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Streetmovement:

You too like Bleep, no go carry the one wey go kill you Sha
Lols .. we Nigerians like anything sex ... So my case is not different 🀣🀣🀣🀣.....

And NO, I no go carry wetin go kill me, if I see say I wan die, I go tell the guy to stop or I shout rape....
Lol...
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:

Lols .. we Nigerians like anything sex ... So my case is not different 🀣🀣🀣🀣.....

And NO, I no go carry wetin go kill me, if I see say I wan die, I go tell the guy to stop or I shout rape....
Lol...

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by CJStarz: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
All things bright and beautiful....
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Mushmush: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
LoveTalk:

Really?
What's wrong with them please?
Lol. Well, the men look like devourers. I don't know what you find appealing in them. Perhaps, you saw something I'm not seeing
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by GodWrites: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
LoveTalk:
These are real men and not those ones out there with big bellies and fake bank account.

I see NL men avoiding this thread like plaque when they all are carry pot bellies all about.

You are probably attracted to mad men too. This is not an insult. It's a kink and you have the right to explore your kinks, just as there are people who are attracted to dead bodies. No judgement, but you don't have to shove it down our throats.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by iHateFraudsters: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

This sums it up grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by ItisWell22(f): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
🫒
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your taste... Your business. Guys wont be found on this thread because this sounds like a girls kinda topic

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Etfash(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
LoveTalk:

With age and experience, some things begin to take back seat. This is not because you won't be doing well, far from it, but once you start having children, you'll discover that there is more happiness and comfort in living for others. You will remember things that used to matter to you and just smile.
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Chronosvineberg(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
LoveTalk:

You have abs?
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Smh

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Quenncee: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
I was disappointed too.
Big oops.
Anyways, another man's food is another man's poison.

One

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Poshmichael45: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
@ Op No wonder you are at the back of a car.. Just saying
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Wahala
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:11am On Jul 15, 2023
LoveTalk:

Only you be the accused, only you be the accuser, and na you still be the judge...
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Psady(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2023
The day I feared them ladies wΓ s the day I caught our Musa for gate dey shine whitey(wife of an expatriate) inside oga room,that day I confirm the true meaning of "Nothing Musa never see for GATE"
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Asebaba1(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2023
LoveTalk:

May God bring his type to you instead of making die for him. Your heart desires will be met

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.