Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,843 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Need An Enlightenment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Enlightenment (533 Views)

I need an enlightenment / A Critique On Freudian Psycho Sexual Enlightenment Of The Child / Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2017
I have this cousin who had always see me as his mentor. his desire in life is to become a justice in the future but his dream seems to be cutting short because of his o'level result, lit-in-eng messed up the whole plan

but as his senior, I tried to advise him to sit for another o'level to achieve his goals, he agreed but alternatively I don't want him to put his egg in one basket. so I choose some two social science courses for him (political science&public administration)

my question is this, which of these courses (political science & public administration) is viable or let me say has recognition/relevancy in the capital market today

I will really appreciate to read reasons and more enlightenment

cc: olawalebabs, fynestboi, lalasticlala abeg help me move this to front-page
Re: I Need An Enlightenment by okenwa(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2017
MYHUBBY:
I have this cousin who had always see me as his mentor. his desire in life is to become a justice in the future but his dream seems to be cutting short because of his o'level result, lit-in-eng messed up the whole plan

but as his senior, I tried to advise him to sit for another o'level to achieve his goals, he agreed but alternatively I don't want him to put his egg in one basket. so I choose some two social science courses for him (political science&public administration)

my question is this, which of these courses (political science & public administration) is viable or let me say has recognition/relevancy in the capital market today

I will really appreciate to read reasons and more enlightenment

He has to resit the examination as rightly advice by you. If truelly he want your mentorship
Re: I Need An Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
okenwa:

He has to resit the examination as rightly advice by you. If truelly he want your mentorship

true that bro but looking at the stress, money and time that's why I'm subduing for another alternative
Re: I Need An Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2017
my question now is, if eventually he need to settle for the social courses

which of the pol sci and public ADM would be cool to study looking at the relevance of discipline in capital market today

lalasticlala abeg I need urgent enlightenment to clarify my conviction
Re: I Need An Enlightenment by Adebowale89(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
let him go for pol sci because as far as the capital market is concern, pol sci has not just recognition but also regards in the public and private sectors

pol sci for instance can head a ministry/dept while public admin would only be subjected as a civil servant under the ministry

pol sci control the power in ministry while public admin get dictate frm the pol sci and public admin is subordinated under pol sci

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Review The History Of Man’s Migration Out Of Africa / I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb / Jamb Admission Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.