Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) (41629 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / My Madam And Me / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by jaybenugo: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnOi8CaiM4

Lady Celebrates As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ A Year After Employment (Photos, Video)

A lady has given thanks to God after being made madam of the house one year after she was employed as a cleaner, IGBERETV reports.

Narrating her story as seen on the captions of the video she shared, the excited lady revealed that after he education, she was left with only two options: to join hook up or get herself a decent job.

She said that she took a decent job of cleaning houses to make ends meet. Two months into her cleaning job, the owner of the house began having interest in her, and before she worked there for a year, she had became pregnant for her boss and he has promised to come to her home for marriage introductions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CicUoNOqmMd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Anigreat: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2022
shocked

Exactly how Tinubu will celebrate from being a mere indigene of Iragbiji to being elevated to the Position of Iragbiji community president.

325 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Corridon: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Women always looking for opportunity to reap where they didn't sow

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Corridon: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Tinubu will celebrate from being a mere indigene of Iragbaji to being elevated to the president of Iragbaji community.
Tinubu is not proud of his root.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Anigreat: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu is not proud of his root.
shocked

So do you mean even his people in Iragbiji won't even consider him ? So if his people reject him, why should Nigerians accept him?

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Corridon: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

So do you mean even his people in Iragbaji won't even consider him ? So if his people reject him, why should Nigerians accept him?
How can the people you neglected be proud of you? They recently rejected him at the Osun polls.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Ballzproblem2: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2022
women are their own worst enemies

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by LaSenior: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Kemikemz(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Interesting, just negodu

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
If I talk say this thread no make me laugh, then I am deceiving myself, seriously it funny.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by illuminutty: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
He promised to see your people by the end of this year while you are already 6 months pregnant.

Welcome to 2022 where babies accompany their daddies to pay their mothers' bride price.

Believe these clout chasers at your own peril.

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by juman(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Wow.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Infolenka: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Getting a wealthy man to marry them is an achievement for every woman.

This gender really depends on men. Without men their lives are meaningless.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
O my God! Have mercy !
Iniquity , Immorality and Fornication is now celebrated.
The devil has really taken full custody of many.
Fornication is now used to say thank God.

Fornication is now used share testimony.

What a Mess of life. No fear of God.

When you should be hiding and repenting of your evil, you are doing 2 hands in skies.

I doubt if Sodom and Gomorrah did all these nonsense.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by camsyross: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
I have read this page for more than 3 times just to understand and get the moral lesson of it all... But the more I keep reading it ,the more am confused, abeg what is the moral lesson of this news? Na make house helps go begin sleep with their ogas so tht they can become the madam of the house? What nonsense is she promoting?

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
what is this?

ok after checking the details out I'm happy for her. she chose to do a decent job as a cleaner instead runs girl fake life and her oga became her baby daddy fiance.

she's a pretty gal and probably has good character maybe.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by uchaymart(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
She
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by UselessBuharist: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist. Hope say you nor chase the original madam out oo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by dapsoneh: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Im becile.. So you are just a secondary school holder and you are celebrating someone impregnating you before marriage...
Awon werey!

27 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Overtaking is allowed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Williams33(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Omo from grass to grace..I pray we meet our blessing in an unexpected way in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by jojo1415: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Her kpekus at work grin

27 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by juman(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Skit?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by smokeyupu(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2022
We can no longer distinguish comedy skits from real life situations.

Mechanics don't allow us know those who are mad again undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by justFEARLESS(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2022
A round of applause for Tinubu
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by stano2(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2022
I watched the video, she said he promised to come and see her people by the end of the year.

Them never pay your brideprice, you rush do TikTok video to trend.

Who even pushed this stuff to Frontpage

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Khastro(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank God for your fertility. Raise the kid (s) up well and enjoy your Oga to the fullest in your prime

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Sharatan(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2022
But how madam go allow fine babe like dis come do house girl? You know we males don’t think when it comes to pleasure.

Instead of hiring a house help, make do with the chores you can and leave the rest for God instead of wailing after they must have snatched your hard earned hubby grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.