Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today (23138 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by donnaD(f): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
gideon1971:
Highest space booker in Nairaland.......
Booking space for nairalanders that will attend the wedding ....

No trespassing.......

Military zone keep off

We re usin this space for canopy and chairs
kia U get tyme.
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by Blonchilli(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
You could look her straight in the eye and give her your message, you both cry, you wipe your tears with your expensive hanky, hug and drink a glass of fine wine but no you had to tell the world. Later you'll complain that the media are getting too personal. I didn't see any American celebrity or family wish Serena a marriage prayer on Instagram or twitter. The ones that did I believe called her to apologise

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by reality17(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
midehi2:
Hian! today na today

U no go do go marry?
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by toprealman: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Love the sound of Wellington...... already eyeing your so called bestie's man?
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by Talentteam100(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-7tV3r_8Givg/Whk92gOf9RI/AAAAAAAAGKE/fqi-G0LALgoL4AHtCLqbUmb4gMSYyCg2ACLcBGAs/s400/mimi.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Linda Ejiofor took to her IG page to pen a touching message to her friend Adesua Etomi ahead of her white wedding with Banky W today in Cape Town.

Sharing the photo above, She wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/actress-linda-ejiofor-pens-touching.html

Banky W and Adesua White Wedding Pictures: https://theinformantspy.com/2017/11/baad2017-presents-banky-w-and-adesua-etomis-white-wedding/

Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by rossyc(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Today is for Banky W on nairaland
I dey tell u.
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by NobleRomm(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperKlean:
Abeg which kain network these commenter above dey use self? sad

S6 Edge for sale, HTC 10 water resistant phone for sale, call me on 081.6353.9833

how much each
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

U no go do go marry?
Dem don swear for u n marriage
Who cursed u sad ...... why do u hate females and only love male attention .... are you gay ? Just asking
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by reality17(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Dem don swear for u n marriage
Who cursed u sad ...... why do u hate females and only love male attention .... are you gay ? Just asking

I dnt hate females and am not gay, i just dnt like cheap attention seekers like u.
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

I dnt hate females and am not gay, i just dnt like cheap attention seekers like u.

No but you are gay though going though ur post and someone just asked me why I replied a daft fool like u ... and I was like really so had to check and they were right .. u love guys so much ...
So I won’t even entertain ur thirsty azz .. hope u enjoyed it while it lasted ... twirl on that queen kiss
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by ANNOY(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

my friend u are a gay bitch
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by reality17(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
ANNOY:
my friend u are a gay bitch

Why u dey vex?? Ur moniker speaks
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by ANNOY(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

Why u dey vex?? Ur moniker speaks
yes am annoying right
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by reality17(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

No but you are gay though going though ur post and someone just asked me why I replied a daft fool like u ... and I was like really so had to check and they were right .. u love guys so much ...
So I won’t even entertain ur thirsty azz .. hope u enjoyed it while it lasted ... twirl on that queen kiss

I speak reality.... But u dnt av ti hate because i hit d nail
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by ANNOY(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

g ur funny o
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

Be going ... una don drain me grin lol
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by reality17(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Be going ... una don drain me grin lol

See ur big head
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

See ur big head
Reality leave me joor Kai ...
if I need stress I go to the gym ... u know how much calories I have lost just with this heated arguement grin
Re: Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today by reality17(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Reality leave me joor Kai ...
if I need stress I go to the gym ... u know how much calories I have lost just with this heated arguement grin

U need ti burn fat nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

IDOWEST Signed By Dammy Krane (Photos) / Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW / Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.