Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) (35147 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
wink
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Akeos(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
presently wearing my boxer, tinkin of wich of d weddings to attend, banky or femi....advice pls..... ;Dpresently wearing my boxer, tinkin of wich of d weddings to attend, banky or femi....advice pls.....
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by sheubaba2013: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ongba laara re. Ondu Lara iyawo re
���
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by donconior: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
this man/guy self he look tensed up. too much weed
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Forceup(f): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerians and bad mouth...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Agidiogun:
My sister can never marry this kain omo ita
Dat's why she still single@ 41yrs.
HML to musical taliban

4 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by marksleek25: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
OboOlora:
Is he bleaching? shocked
heavily!
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
To me, the hair is still cool. Nice outfit.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by GraveMan(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Dude Issa Corporate Miscreant

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by loomer: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
All these yeye headlines. Him wan leave the hairstyle for house before?
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by blowjob: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
MEN DON BLEASH PASS WOMEN... angry angry
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
hi
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
OboOlora:
Is he bleaching? shocked

He is a bleaching agent!
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by supaNOVAE(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Forceup:
Nigerians and bad mouth...

grin grin
Just too much
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Expertposh(f): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Is lyk him and his wife be using the same cream.

Like horseband like wifi.

Bleachers association!
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Simplep:
I tink say na gold dem go take sow in cloth o,oversabi couple...hml anyways
come, e pain u? Leave them naw, naw ur wedding? If they wan use leaf sew their clothes ano see how that go dey pain some people. Abi she collect ur man ni??
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Too much efizy
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
OboOlora:
Is he bleaching? shocked
You never know?
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nairalame & yeye news sef angry
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by bizzy500: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Praisles:
Ori re bi fido dido .
afonjas embarassed
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by shadrach77: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Musical Taliban undecided undecided
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Praisles(f): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
bizzy500:
afonjas embarassed

Odayan mo ..nnagode
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
na wao!! I pray God grant you the staying power.....

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by toye440: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
marvin902:
i just need all these over-hyped marriages to b over..
i cant even have peace of mind on the net again undecided undecided
Am not worried about d hype, i just want u all to remember them in ur daily prayers like pray that d married stands d test of time, because i don tire for all these celebrity breakups hither thither.
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by toye440: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
bizzy500:
afonjas embarassed

His dressing proves otherwise, more like Edo in fact Niger delta.
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by slineik(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pls who is orisefunmi abeg?
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by zero007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
I swear down... That shoe na on lease....
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sense too far from oritsefemi, what's this undecided undecided
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by marvin902(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
toye440:

Am not worried about d hype, i just want u all to remember them in ur daily prayers like pray that d married stands d test of time, because i don tire for all these celebrity breakups hither thither.

pray kini i never pray for myself finish..
na all these peeps i wan pray for..
i dont wish them bad buh come on all of this has just become a little bit annoying.
@ first it was ok buh is just now is something else undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Simplep:
I tink say na gold dem go take sow in cloth o,oversabi couple...hml anyways
Hahahaha, funny. HML to them
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by dj419: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
my wedding is loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.