Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

"My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? (822 Views)

Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
It has been the innate desire of humans to have a "Horse that only him rides" and even close friends are not and can never be permitted officially to ride.

How realistic is this notion?

Has it been that way in human societies?

We must appraise this issue, because a lot of happenings occur in the dark, away from prying eyes. Thus we must not be fooled.

THE HORSE MEANT FOR ONE RIDER, HASN'T IT BEEN RIDDEN BY OTHER(S)

I was particularly sad to see that even the lady Mugabe was fighting to make his successor to the detriment of his best friends has been accused of giving the apple to "younger persons" in Mugabe's cabinet.

Haven't we held a wrong notion through the ages
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
I cannot be satisfied that the generality of humans are collectively fooled into holding unto a wrong notion forever.

Let's appraise this point exhaustively.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please give your honest view, it is needed here.
But, no abuses please.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by billynoni(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Okay OP,the topic is broad subject which i'm going to be focusing on a part while i leave the rest to others........the sexuality part.

As you know,life its not fair itself that's why i always say''No pussy is ever yours its just your time with it''.This prove the notion wrong,THE HORSE MEANT FOR ONE RIDER.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
Okay OP,the topic is broad subject which i'm going to be focusing on a part while i leave the rest to others........the sexuality part.

As you know,life its not fair itself that's why i always say''No pussy is ever yours its just your time with it''.This prove the notion wrong,THE HORSE MEANT FOR ONE RIDER.

You have a point.
"Your time", that is the phrase.

But isn't it pathetic, that a man spends so much on a fine lady (as usual with joy), yet he only uses his time

Common guys, this thing makes me unsettled!
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by billynoni(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:

You have a point.
"Your time", that is the phrase.

But isn't it pathetic, that a man spends so much on a fine lady (as usual with joy), yet he only uses his time

Common guys, this thing makes me unsettled!
I said already,life isn't fair and I believed that phrase with my recent experience.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
I had expected to see some honourable and dependable ladies in this forum, coming into this thread and diffusing the fears by maintaining their position that there exists "honourable ladies" out there.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
I said already,life isn't fair and I believed that phrase with my recent experience.

Oh, you had the experience

They said its the best teacher.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by billynoni(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nope,not the sexuality part.By experience i meant "life is not fair",I meant how is life fair when a close frd of mine died just a week after finishing NYSC? This is someone who self sponsored himself to school through struggles and difficulties nd just happy for him things will look better,just for him to be gone like that?
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by ubunja(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
God commands every man to drink from his own well.as u put it "to ride his own horse"and the greastest reason is so we can maintain our purity. purity from disease and illnesses. we are a diseased species.the number of viruses we each carry in our bodies is staggering.and because sex enables the most deepest of physical contacts (so deep when we fvck our bodies PHYSICALLY become one)u can bet everything will be shared and exchanged. thats why STIs are doing major damage.
if we all drank from our own well do u know even AIDS WOULD HAVE BEEN PHASED OUT BY NOW? satan kills us by tempting us to put ourselves in dangerous positions which we dont notice coz he steals our attention by putting shiny things in our hands. its like inviting people to a gig on the railway line and everyone enjoys the beats and dont even see the train coming in at 100m/hr.
respect another man's horse. u maybe saving yourself from a terrible end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
ubunja:
God commands every man to drink from his own well.as u put it "to ride his own horse"and the greastest reason is so we can maintain our purity. purity from disease and illnesses. we are a diseased species.the number of viruses we each carry in our bodies is staggering.and because sex enables the most deepest of physical contacts (so deep when we fvck our bodies PHYSICALLY become one)u can bet everything will be shared and exchanged. thats why STIs are doing major damage.
if we all drank from our own well do u know even AIDS WOULD HAVE BEEN PHASED OUT BY NOW? satan kills us by tempting us to put ourselves in dangerous positions which we dont notice coz he steals our attention by putting shiny things in our hands. its like inviting people to a gig on the railway line and everyone enjoys the beats and dont even see the train coming in at 100m/hr.
respect another man's horse. u maybe saving yourself from a terrible end.

Wisdom is embedded in your head.

Thank you!
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by eodavids(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
Nope,not the sexuality part.By experience i meant "life is not fair",I meant how is life fair when a close frd of mine died just a week after finishing NYSC? This is someone who self sponsored himself to school through struggles and difficulties nd just happy for him things will look better,just for him to be gone like that?

Painful!

My condolences pls, God knows best.

I pray that he rest peacefully and gracefully too.
Re: "My Horse That No Other Should Ride": Realistic? by billynoni(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Amen,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Does NO Really Means NO? / Job Is Sending Me And My Former Boss On A One Week Trip / Nairaland Beach Party 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.