Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (55548 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
chalantmike:
whenever a lady is that angry especially with that just overpower her n av sex with her,she'd came in a moment. Ladies with that temperament usually like it ruff, masochist type of sex is their preference buh they won't tell yhu cause its bleeped up same way a guy won't tell a lady that he likes been dominated by a lady. Mostly its built into their psychic.when all areas of a relationship ain't satisfactory couples lashes out especially ladies, its yhur job to figure out her buttons,then decide whether yhu cn kip up or ball out. Yhu can use alittle fire in yhur life,just like she can use alittle calm/earth. Yhu guys balance each other out.

Chai i‘ll not carry what will kill me in JESUS name. AMENNNN
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
ken55:
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin....

But wait o. Op, where did she get the baseball bat from?...This happened in your house...So you play baseball? In Nigeria? grin

The walking dead, season 7

Go figure it out
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Codes151(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Therock5555:

Guy you still dey hope she changes, hmmm make she no kill you for sleep o
my bro!! Well how we go do lol
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Codes151:
my bro!! Well how we go do lol
Dude better flee o, relationship aint by force
BTW how long have you been with her?

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Codes151(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Therock5555:

Dude better flee o, relationship aint by force

BTW how long have you been with her?
4yrs.... we getting married o
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Therock5555 post=63010283]

Hey mami, i swear never to lay my finger on you as long as you don‘t make me regret ever knowing you.

For the record, i don‘t flaunt my parents achievement, i‘m working towards mine

So where are you based?[/quo
yinmu! are u d op?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Therock5555:

Hey mami, i swear never to lay my finger on you as long as you don‘t make me regret ever knowing you.

For the record, i don‘t flaunt my parents achievement, i‘m working towards mine

So where are you based?
yinmu! re u sure ure d op?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by marufat5(f): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2017
can't stop laughing
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Codes151:
Hmm i wish u best of luck o
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Codes151:
Hmm i wish u best of luck o
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2017
petitejolie:
yinmu! re u sure ure d op?
Yes na, lol
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Therock5555:

Yes na, lol
Ehen? how old re u first
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2017
petitejolie:

Ehen? how old re u first

almost in my mid twenties

BTW what's your location?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Therock5555:

almost in my mid twenties
BTW what's your location?
Ehen! I don't want again.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2017
petitejolie:
Alright happy Christmas in advance
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Therock5555:

Woaaa you‘re far ooo

yeah lol
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
petitejolie:

Yu looking for someone a bit older? Like me? tongue
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
luminouz:
Yu looking for someone a bit older? Like me? tongue
and affluent too. kikikikikikiki!
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
petitejolie:

and affluent too. kikikikikikiki!
Ermmmm....I no get money tongue
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
luminouz:
Ermmmm....I no get money tongue
Ehen! why don't u av money at ur age na?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
petitejolie:

Ehen! why don't u av money at ur age na?
Lmaooo
Y u want my money na?
Dont u have money...at ur age? tongue
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hmm. Thank God for you. But you are funny oh.
She slapped you from sleep and she later grabbed your balls. How can you think she was kidding when she brought out a bat to hit you ?
We all make mistakes. Thank God for you.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooo
Y u want my money na?
Dont u have money...at ur age? tongue
won't u take care of me? re u not the man? abi I'm talking to a female. abeg I'm not a lesbian o
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
petitejolie:

won't u take care of me? re u not the man? abi I'm talking to a female. abeg I'm not a lesbian o
Lmaooooo
I am male naaaaa!!!
I am the man o but u have a role to play as a supporter
So what say u? grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo I am male naaaaa!!! I am the man o but u have a role to play as a supporter So what say u? grin
prove DAT ure d man
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by 1miccza: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
@therock5555 Guy you go toast another X for real life abi?? How do you cope with such ladies??
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
1miccza:
@therock5555 Guy you go toast another X for real life abi?? How do you cope with such ladies??

Na God ooo grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by 1miccza: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Therock5555:

Na God ooo grin grin

Guy if i smell anything like violence i no dey go near oo, who wan die??
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
1miccza:

Guy if i smell anything like violence i no dey go near oo, who wan die??

Maybe I like feasting with danger

I laugh in the face of it
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by 1miccza: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Therock5555:

Maybe I like feasting with danger

I laugh in the face of it

Na so , ya feeling like iron man abi?? One day monkey fit go market make e no come back again oo??
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by MikkySexy23(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her family are also well connected in the Army and Navy forces so she also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.

my dilemma now....And they would say, "Don't strike a woman", but I ask them if ever they've seen an abusive woman, spoilt and crazy!! You have to beat her so you can escape with your life intact!
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2018
1miccza:

Na so , ya feeling like iron man abi?? One day monkey fit go market make e no come back again oo??

LOL we don break up laaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.