Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Who Should I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Marry? (497 Views)

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Marry? by HORLADY(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
If I was told seventeen years ago that I will be in this dilemma, I will surely place a bet that it can't be simply because as a boy of fifteen years old, I already knew to whom my heart and love belonged to. It was a relationship I nursed, pampered and oiled for over fourteen years.
Alas! She broke my heart, got married about two years ago, had a beautiful daughter for her husband and separated from the guy all within a timeframe of 24months. I, on the other hand have a woman I don't really think I m love with(in comparison with my love for my ex) who I believe is now pregnant for me though we are not married yet but she stays under my roof.
Though, going back to my ex is out of the equation, I m torn between marrying my present woman because I don't want my child to grow up with such emotional stigma of not having his/her parent living together as one and looking elsewhere for the love and partner I crave for.
There is a lot of twists and many other variables(dependent and independent) to the story which I can't type due to time. My dear nairalanders, help me find a way out of this with ideas and advice. Please, ejoo, biko.
Re: Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Marry your babymama, don't make that child a bastard.
Re: Who Should I Marry? by Yhelay(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
like the popular saying " don't fall in love but grow in love" tryna find her her strength, where her beauty lies and start loving her for these.... You are a winner!

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry? by HORLADY(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Marry your babymama, don't make tihat child a bastard.
One of the twist to the story is that there is a possibility of me not being responsible for the pregnancy
Re: Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
HORLADY:
One of the twist to the story is that there is a possibility of me not being responsible for the pregnancy
Then wait till she delivers then you do a DNA test.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Giving Out 200k ,how True Is It ? / Housewives / School Children Feared Dead As School Bus Catches Fire In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.