Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? (3092 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
There is this beautiful lady one of my siblings sent her pic to me. I and her sister have also discussed about her too, and I have started chatting with her. She looks beautiful for marriage, and may be a good wife, but this where one of the problems is.
Her same sister is married, but has tried seducing me at different points before. She told me verbally to do certain sexual stuffs with her, but I declined.
Now please reason with me. Assuming I marry this beautiful lady, what is my fate in the marriage if probably her sister seduces me continuously. What if the sister visits and stays in the house for weeks, and does seductions. Again, I don't know if this beautiful lady will have same attitude as the sister..

Should I forget about them? As me entering into such family may not be safe.
This is a real life stuff, and not a tale.
Kindly advise..
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by naijapikin2(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
If her character is not questionable in that direction, go ahead. If she has even small of those traits, guy LET HER GO.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Ever8090: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
It runs in their blood flee for your life...
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Jaybee3456: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
As the guy said above, run o runnnnn for your life my brother so you won't come here crying after
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by ikeno(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's best you forget about that family cause she may ruin your marriage since you did not heed to her seduction by twisting her sister's mind that you were trying to seduce her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ever8090:
You can not lay the sin of one on another. So, whst if this man is supposed to be the husband of the younger sister? She should loose her own matrimonial home because of the sins of her sister? God don punish you kill you because of the sin of your papa? I don't know how some of you nairaland men reason or is it nairaland is littered with underage boys?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
ikeno:
It's best you forget about that family cause she may ruin your marriage since you did not heed to her seduction by twisting her sister's mind that you were trying to seduce her.
Nobody can ruin anybody's marriage except both parties involved regardless of outside interference.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
pradoyeep:
There is this beautiful lady one of my siblings sent her pic to me. I and her sister have also discussed about her too, and I have started chatting with her. She looks beautiful for marriage, and may be a good wife, but this where one of the problems is.
Her same sister is married, but has tried seducing me at different points before. I mean, a married lady telling me she wants to suck my "private part". She wanted me to touch her breast at a time. I didn't. Me and the ladies reside in one of the South-West state.
Now please reason with me. Assuming I marry this beautiful lady, what is my fate in the marriage if probably her sister seduces me continuously. What if the sister visits and stays in the house for weeks, and does seductions. Again, I don't know if this beautiful lady will have same attitude as the sister..

Kindly advise..

Go ahead and marry who you want to marry if she is a good woman. When next that shameless old hag come at you, have solid proof. Tell her sister with it then you and your espoused should warn her if she continues with that nonsense near you, you'd taje it to her husband. May your future wife guide her affairs concerning her with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by ify84(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
If she is good, marry her, it will be unfair to judge her with her sister's standard. Beside, maybe, once u accept to marry, her sister will stay clear knowing u are now involved with her sister.
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Let me book space. I know the SW part is to invite insults since it is irrelevant to the story.

I am here to give free hometraining. grin
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Shedrack777: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
maybe it's a trial to taste your faithfulness, but if you don't like it, allow the married sister to suck you before quitting the shuitt marriage/proposal
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Let me book space. I know the SW part is to invite insults since it is irrelevant to the story.

I am here to give free hometraining. grin
I have removed the SW part. It is not invite insult.
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Reminderz: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jazmine10:
You can not lay the sin of one on another. So, whst if this man is supposed to be the husband of the younger sister? She should loose her own matrimonial home because of the sins of her sister? God don punish you kill you because of the sin of your papa? I don't know how some of you nairaland men reason or is it nairaland is littered with underage boys?
grin

this is why I see Christians who say Jesus died for their sins as deluded... even when Jesus himself didn't say he came to die for any sins... every man for himself...
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Reminderz:

grin

this is why I see Christians who say Jesus died for their sins as deluded... even when Jesus himself didn't say he came to die for any sins... every man for himself...
Bro, the concept about the Messiah you are yet to understand... Christians are not deluded. Your eyes are still blinded.
Go look up John 10:10 seat on it. May Grace locate you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
A married woman for that matter? Na wa lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by wiseone28: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why thinking of one when you can marry the both?
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
What tribe is Ur wife to be from?

Is she Igbo?

Some Igbo gals act that way shocked.

Only Southwest gals are perfect..
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
What tribe is Ur wife to be from?

Is she Igbo?

Some Igbo gals act that way shocked.

Only Southwest gals are perfect..

Leave tribe ooh
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Forget about this lady and look for someone else undecided
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by sillysally(f): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
So you are judging her by her sisters character? Wow 😳

I don't think you are matured and ready for marriage. It's better you leave her be and find someone else. Since you have patterned her ways you will always be cynical towards whatever she does and this will reduce her mentally. Pls leave her for her sanity's sake
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2023
It is well
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by superCleanworks(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2023
pradoyeep:

Should I forget about them?

the seductress will turn the story against you and even tell her sister that you have tried to rape her twice. She will NEVER stop fighting you physically, emotionally & mentally.

Don't just close the chapter, burn the book.
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by frozen70(f): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2023
pradoyeep:
Her same sister is married, but has tried seducing me at different points before. She told me verbally to do certain sexual stuffs with her, but I declined.

Kindly advise..

The issue here now is about your self discipline

Let her flaunt her self on you as much as she wants

Just maintain your stand

Where you can no longer help
You bleep her as thats the only way out

If she is married then she should hold herself and respect her marriage
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2023
frozen70:

The issue here now is about your self discipline

Let her flaunt her self on you as much as she wants

Just maintain your stand

Where you can no longer help
You bleep her as thats the only way out

If she is married then she should hold herself and respect her marriage
This your advice
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Ever8090:
You sure? You may be wrong.
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by Judd007: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Marry one, get one free.
Re: Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? by pradoyeep: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2023
The lady is beautiful sha

(1) (Reply)

Isn't Love At First Sight Infatuation? / Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! / Dating A Woman With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.