Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (50879 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Paperwhite(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Muzanga:
Hml to them. If his D is good then she is good to go.
Humn! grin grin cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by bumi10(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
hmmmmm

they are still looking for tall and handsome guys abi

them go teeee
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Tiwaladeice(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
HML to them
But must they do pre-wedding photo shoot...Can't they just get married in peace
must u comment can't you just say something nice in peace
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Boyooosa(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Amaka why?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oga o..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by adetes: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is mission of no return for that man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by enemyofprogress: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Finally ajepako is married to suberu her landlord's son grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by WetinConsignMe: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
True love truly exist

Praisles:
Ajibijibijibi what a combination. oh love your sting is so powerful

Ishilove:
Strange bed fellows...

Love is very beautiful and can happen between the most unlikely people.

What's wrong with u women?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by divineRx(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
lovely couple.... evryone deserves to be happy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Edonojie007(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
First,this Guy Must Have Money, I Tell You. Secondly,the Woman No Fine,and Men Are Scarce.
Beautiful Combination Though; Yet Marriage Remains A Life Time Event For The Matured.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hml.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
HML to them

idiat...ur opinion does nt countgrin grin....

y didn't u say this to Adesua and banky wedding dat has bn disturbing front page since d inception of their wedding planning grin grin
Muzanga:
Hml to them. If his D is good then she is good to go.
She'd test it already I guess
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Alariiwo: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lmao grin grin

I see two physically challenged playing love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oboy!how diz man wan take dey Em Emgringrin Na wa ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Hml.

We dey suffer sha,I wonder how dat man go take do "jangolover"
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by stilldoingokay(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Evalistus:
When i stumbled upon these photos online, i ponder for a while and i could hear myself asking, What do women really want in a marriage or in a man.? After much thought and contemplativeness i came to a conclusion that 95% of women out there are thirsty for true love and happiness, guys not all women are after your money, some women need just love, your care and or advice. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. The photos below are a pre-wedding photoshoot of the prospective couple, a small man and his beautiful bride to be..

Take a peek below and say something nice:

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/11/25/true-love-confirmed-lovely-pre-wedding-photoshoot-plus-size-lady-special-someone-photos/

hmmmmmm

I reserve my comment.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by 2shure: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
in eve voice of ruff rhyders instrumental of that year i think 2002 or 2001
tum keh
tum tum keh keh
tum ke dun dun keh keh.

Love is blind, and it will take over your mind
What you think is love, is truly not
You need to elevate and find
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by mamatayour(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
The man look like the short version of Sammy Okposo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Evalistus:
When i stumbled upon these photos online, i ponder for a while and i could hear myself asking, What do women really want in a marriage or in a man.? After much thought and contemplativeness i came to a conclusion that 95% of women out there are thirsty for true love and happiness, guys not all women are after your money, some women need just love, your care and or advice. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. The photos below are a pre-wedding photoshoot of the prospective couple, a small man and his beautiful bride to be..

Take a peek below and say something nice:

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/11/25/true-love-confirmed-lovely-pre-wedding-photoshoot-plus-size-lady-special-someone-photos/
just by thinking u were able to come up with a percentage of women who are thirsty 4 true love&happiness. That's an amazing feat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Candlelight07(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
oshey....awon eyan Tyrion larnister
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by nkemdi89(f): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
God is great, there is a man out there for every woman and vice versa.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ehemm...her anterior endowment is enough to scatter the li'l man's head when navigating in the theater of desire.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by godofuck231: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
True love truly exist

What ever happens, there is a man for every woman
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Emary(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
HML to them

Because they don't meet Hollywood's standards of beauty? They have the right to celebrate their love as much as anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by alklas(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Enjoyment fall on dem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by makapella(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
sKeetz:
Get a room you two up there undecided
The thng just weak me oo..mk dem go pay 4 short time,at least jst to pour

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by missyb08(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awwwwwn, I swear love isn't about looks n all.
I wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by temiflex01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Greedy Man!! cool cool
Only him won dey down this big meat in his closet. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by jaychubi: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
What is this grin grin grin

Is it nw by force to get married n must everyone do this pre wedding nonsense
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by Peterosky(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
HML to them
.Exactly the question that came to mind. But on a second thought, I reasoned that it was better that they are proud of their union. Darling, do know how it feels to find a man who will say marry me when all that we guys care about this days is that hole in between your legs? I'm sure you don't understand.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf by oloriadejoke(f): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
In adekunle gold voice"There is a man for every woman oo, a woman for every man na so na so dem dey talk oo nibo ni temi wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.