Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48090 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

You should have done that since that T & D thread...but your folly won't let you rest forming Rambo .....now you see....you are no captain....you are just a pawn...wink
Hahahaha if this was about you alone, trust me, you'd be long gone. Trust me

This is my last reply on this. Cheers brov
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahahaha if this was about you alone, trust me, you'd be long gone. Trust me

This is my last reply on this. Cheers brov

Aside the fact you got the wrong person with no proof....which is dangerous on it's own.....I DARE YOU!!
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
How much do you charge?
how much do u have and how much can u stake?

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Apostle you should stick to your brothel N500 per nut type of babes. Those that can afford the expensive ones would always go for them. If your pocket no reach, no come cry for us.
sis the brothel babes go still make u cum just like the once they call runs gal. nothing pass cum go happen. And na still condom u go use. the best is to find a good girl and hold tight spend money on her after marriage.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gbam
ruggedtimi:
sis the brothel babes go still make u cum just like the once they call runs gal. nothing pass cum go happen. And na still condom u go use. the best is to find a good girl and hold tight spend money on her after marriage.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Apostle you should stick to your brothel N500 per nut type of babes. Those that can afford the expensive ones would always go for them. If your pocket no reach, no come cry for us.
the 500n pussy nd d 170 pussy ...wat d diff?.gerraher u have Nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
Hehehe you still couldn't afford it. go lick stew joor! broke thing
y re u talking to him like dat....re you rich...poor tin calling someone broke idiot

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by SuccesYear: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
An immediate advice needed.

I requested a lady to bring me condom wen paying us a visit & voila she did.

Can I strike her?
Hope no backfire

Note: she is younger sis to my sis frnd
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Prettyenit18(f): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
If she's a hoe, what should we call you that patronised her.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by IamSINZ(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Prettyenit18:
If she's a hoe, what should we call you that patronised her.

A "hoe kid". grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Let's talk on PM, respond to it.
dollytino4real:
how much do u have and how much can u stake?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by odaniel1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
Hehehe you still couldn't afford it. go lick stew joor! broke thing
i am too convinced no male in your household in his right senses will do that. It's not about being 'broke' it's about being fair. Maybe she didt like him and decided to inflate the price..
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2017
I can't pay 170k even if I'm about to use her destiny for rituals
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I love challenges my lady, I would love if we even made a bet on it and put a time line, what Piiko wants he gets, trust me, if I mean you it will be a small thing, remind me to show u a chic I am genuinely interested in during the week, I don't do small girls, I do big fries. If you are game let's go ahead but the deal is don't ignore me?
your toasting skills are impressive

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Cool story
Spaxon:
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Why are you still awake??
Spaxon:
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by ibkayee(f): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
He must've made you a sandwich or something because you can't be talking about the other thing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

He must've made you a sandwich or something because you can't be talking about the other thing grin
You are not nice, we are no longer friends cry cry angry angry
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by ibkayee(f): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

You are not nice, we are no longer friends cry cry angry angry
Lool na joke

Anya anwu ututu'm kiss

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by ibkayee(f): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by victorioushands: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2017
You are a useless man. Women like that can only be there for men (boys in this case) like you. Why do you consider her different from you? Have you not heard that the buyer of stolen goods often receives higher punishment than the one who stole it because he's seen as the one encouraging that crime?

Grow up!

Repent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

yeah right

Definitely a sandwich grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Why are you still awake??
continue..... grin

This Is the third woman
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Kingsley121(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2017
For ordinary pussy?
Make i go charge the thunder wey go fire am
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Let's talk on PM, respond to it.
am not a suv bae ok but a private jet lady

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2017
fuckboys:
I just hate and despise you, I don't know why undecided
shocked wow! Chill Bro... Why D Hate word To Her... These Girls love And Enjoy All These Hate and Fuckery team... Theres No itty-bitty Sense In Tellin Her That, Bro... She Is A Very Young Lady tryin To Catch Her Own Fun; a Teenager i Will Say... Your Hate Word Dont matter and It Reflect You Are Probably As Young As The Girl... Be Wise, just Catch Your Fun And Leave The Hate... Its Too Heavy A Burden... smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Okay...
Don't be surprised....the currency may turn out fake....
your Reply Is so Brilliant...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2017
sad start saving up for my lunch joor, goodmorning
Spaxon:
continue..... grin

This Is the third woman
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Anakogheri
dollytino4real:
am not a suv bae ok but a private jet lady

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2017
I will take a pass, give the position to Jacob sad sad
ibkayee:

Lool na joke

Anya anwu ututu'm kiss

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
y re u talking to him like dat....re you rich...poor tin calling someone broke idiot
who is dis hediot? you aren't just broke you are a retched soul. shift joor, dis thread is for paulkillerman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.