Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48102 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
Lol. Hungry begging pansy. Why don't you disprove my earlier post.. Hungry fool forming posh.
here we go again he was begging me to send him my account number so we can go on a date which I refuse he has nothing to offer rather than being broke go back to your master you guys should come with something useful
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2017
When I get back I will post a photo of me kissing a chic if any chic here is finer than her I will give her 5 grand

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Guys that has no got to look you in the eyes on a daily basis and the trash they did here they should be thankful for nairaland if not hmmmmmm
thunder fire you look on a daily basis....who d fuxk re u....can u stand me if nt nairaland....can u even look me in d face...u cant even mingle where i.mingle stupid begger
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
stupid begger the evidence ix up there.....i knw dats wat u re good at. its a family tradition ..dats how u.make a living..wat do u want to beg from.me this time
Everyone knows you on nairaland how you post nudes just to get ladies attention FYI your nudes are still with me
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
For the fact that your parents has failed in there parental duties doesn't gives you the right to speak to[b] career ladies [/b]these way you can go back to the slum where you belong

What career A career in prostitution I guess Hahahahahahahahahah. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. These Hoes no go kill me for NL. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaja..
What is your net profit weeklny from the "career" hehehehehehehehehehe..
I don die for laugh here...
Please you girls should just tell us how much u charge and stop all this nonsense, save your strength.
Be modest with your prices so you can get paid sha...

4 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

if only you even have a cockundecided
I can take you serious,but no you exchangedyour dick and replaced it with stupidity
shame at 40 you still brag about being fed by your parents,,aren't you a worthless piece of shiitgrin

it's unethical to be stupid and broke at the same time on a Sunday morning

go wash off biko

you never reach
undecided

who is 40 pussy head....im in my early 20 a graduate of archi.....we dont have to work ....i feel ur pain becuz u have to fuxk for money bur its not my fault u re born this way....fresh young dude#
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
thunder fire you look on a daily basis....who d fuxk re u....can u stand me if nt nairaland....can u even look me in d face...u cant even mingle where i.mingle stupid begger
Be thankful for your stars if not by now only GOD knows what your face will look like after am done with you.......boy your kind or your generations can't get close to where I've been.......

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Everyone knows you on nairaland how you post nudes just to get ladies attention FYI your nudes are still with me
post what?i barely quote on nairaland so who knws me
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by philcz(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
here we go again he was begging me to send him my account number so we can go on a date which I refuse he has nothing to offer rather than being broke go back to your master you guys should come with something useful
Lol. You think everyone is as dumb as you? from the pictures I posted who do you feel is actually doing the begging. You can keep your cock and bull story I ain't buying it.

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
who is 40 pussy head....im in my early 20 a graduate of archi.....we dont have to work ....i feel ur pain becuz u have to fuxk for money bur its not my fault u re born this way....fresh young dude#

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

What career A career in prostitution I guess Hahahahahahahahahah. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. These Hoes no go kill me for NL. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaja..
What is your net profit weeklny from the "career" hehehehehehehehehehe..
I don die for laugh here...
Please you girls should just tell us how much u charge and stop all this nonsense, save your strength.
Be modest with your prices so you can get paid sha...
stop being a sissy go get busy for the fact that you're too broke to spend on a lady doesn't mean someone else won't......... someone who can't look me in the eyes and say trash you should be thankful for nairaland
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
Stop being a sissy boy just be thankful for nairaland if not guys like you will be on your knees begging for your life go get lost
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
Lol. You think everyone is as dumb as you? from the pictures I posted who do you feel is actually doing the begging. You can keep your cock and bull story I ain't buying it.
Come with something bigger you are just starting
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
LMao Dafuq??!
Honestly, this just seals the reason why I shouldn’t be socializing or exchanging words with Nairalanders.
I’m done with y’all losers!✌️
[quote author=bizzy500 post=62723297][/quote]
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
I do take people by surprise ask your master chief how I made him activate his account to private you're next
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Stop being a sissy boy just be thankful for nairaland if not guys like you will be on your knees begging for your life go get lost
begging for wat ...last time i checked im more successful dan u young handsome niggar with b.s.c
....i think u shld find something to do with ur life instead of begging ....pls don't quote me again
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by philcz(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Come with something bigger you are just starting
Something bigger? like you on your knees sucking a dickk for money. smh later you will go round NL beating your chest and claiming feminist.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
LMao Dafuq??!
Honestly, this just seals the reason why I shouldn’t be socializing or exchanging words with Nairalanders.
i dont get u...who d f re u
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
I do take people by surprise ask your master chief how I made him activate his account to private you're next
y am i next....wats my business with u kindly get lost
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
Something bigger? like you on your knees sucking a dickk for money. smh later you will go round NL beating your chest and claiming feminist.
I no you barely eat three squad meal a day so go back to work
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by much30: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
On point bra... Well said bra... U nailed it..
Every girl is a Hoe, no need fighting it..
That's why I use them for their only use, what they are best known for; just fork them and pass them around..

Ladygoddiva.. I go like make we fork oh... Will pay u more than I pay my call girls, I only wish u go stubborn for bed as u sturbon here for NL, make we break the bed..
Please reply my PM

YES, that includes your mother, sisters, females cousins, your future wife and your future daughters.
FOOLISH MAN. AIDS and STDs fall on you. idiot. Another wasted sperm.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
begging for wat ...last time i checked im more successful dan u young handsome niggar with b.s.c
....i think u shld find something to do with ur life instead of begging ....pls don't quote me again
You stinks

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
You stinks
as ur dixk stinks right
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by philcz(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
I no you barely eat three squad meal a day so go back to work
cheesy Coming from a known serial Begger I'll take that as a compliment. Lil bitchh sit down be humble

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
as ur dixk stinks right
You can go back to being useless
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
cheesy Coming from a known serial Begger I'll take that as a compliment. Lil bitchh sit down be humble
Go back to what you do for your daily bread.........beg beg
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
WTF early 20 and look look like early 60 with nothing to show for it stop quoting ladies that are rich enough to feed your generations

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
You can go back to being useless
kindly ignored a begger
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Earthquake1: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Hahaha this thread funny grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
WTF early 20 and look look like early 60 with nothing to show for it stop quoting ladies that are rich enough to feed your generations
who can feed ur generation ....coming from a begger....quote me when u re successful dan me....bye adios
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
LMao Dafuq??!
Am telling you...... he can't even look me in the eyes on a daily basis he's still a kid squatting under his father's roof........ if not for nairaland his whole family would be on my gate begging me for mercy for what would happen to him
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by philcz(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Go back to what you do for your daily bread.........beg beg
cheesy I pity you, honestly I do. You sound frustrated, rejected, neglected and worthless no wonder you crave for attention so much on this forum. I thought this would be intellectually appealing but you're boring so I'll make this my last reply to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.