Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? (1446 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by saabright(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
PLEASE URGENT ADVICE IS NEEDED....
My girlfriend of almost five years do not see anything wrong in insulting me or
saying harsh things to me. Is it adviseable to go on with the
relationship or quit? No matter what I have said to her pertaining the
issue she still sees no wrong in it. She do tell me to get out!! If I ask what she had said, she will repeat it clearly.."I said you should get out!!".
It has been happening for sometime now.
The funny thing is, my lips happen to the glued when it comes
to insulting her. I Dont try it.
should I continue with the relationship or quit? Because am afraid she might not change.
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by Modelqwen(f): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

Op.... u endured & tolerated her for 5yrs...
wait, u just wake up ni ?
ur bae is abusing u emotionally... u have talked to her but she hasn't changed & she kinda not seeing wrong with it.

pls no vex o... how old is she? bkus that's a sign of immaturity & anger problem..

Show her u ae damn serious abt it &
threaten to jilt her if she doesnt change....

But if u can keep up with the tolerance...
u ae gud to go.
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by bignwa(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
u know what to do why asking.
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by billynoni(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmmm,na so stab stab dey start oooooooo
#just saying

1 Like

Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by forreelinc(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
angry ehn? r*pe her show her you are a man she won't try that rubbish again 08032773199
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by HARYORBAMZ(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Make her realise that you are damn serious about it and not jokingly
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by saabright(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
HARYORBAMZ:
Make her realise that you are damn serious about it and not jokingly

I really want to walk away but.....but am a bit remorseful and still love her.....should I forget about love and move on?

1 Like

Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by ganie(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op be sincere thats not the main reason why u want to quit,u are tired and bored of d rltnshp already, u hav been tolerant so kontunnu.....
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by saabright(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
ganie:
Op be sincere thats not the main reason why u want to quit,u are tired and bored of d rltnshp already, u hav been tolerant so kontunnu.....

am not bored. what pains me is the fact that she doesn't see anytin wrong in insulting me and finds it difficult to apologise
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
You are broke that's why she is insulting you.

2 Likes

Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by marshalldgreat(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op GET OUT!
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by ganie(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
saabright:

am not bored. what pains me is the fact that she doesn't see anytin wrong in insulting me and finds it difficult to apologise
continue to tolerate,she will soon stop probably wen u marry echother and start having kids she wont use such words in their presence
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Only get out?

Has she started calling you a fool or an idiot?
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
ganie:

continue to tolerate,she will soon stop probably wen u marry echother and start having kids she wont use such words in their presence
Dey dia dey deceive yourself oooo cheesy
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by saabright(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only get out?

Has she started calling you a fool or an idiot?

haha......not yet
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
saabright:

haha......not yet
You can still call her to order if it's only "get out" but if e don dey pass that level abeg carry your legs run ooooo cheesy
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by saabright(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can still call her to order if it's only "get out" but if e don dey pass that level abeg carry your legs run ooooo cheesy

haha......OK
thanks
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by ganie(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Dey dia dey deceive yourself oooo cheesy
shooo...oya op weneva she tells u get out sote na she go dey beg u to get in,i trust myself on this i will so much ignore her dat she wont bear it
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by Worksunlimited: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
ONE WORD - LEAVE...

TWO WORDS - MOVE ON

THREE WORDS - DON'T EVER RETURN

FOUR WORDS - SHE WOULD NEVER CHANGE

FIVE WORDS - DON'T EVER THINK SHE WOULD

2 Likes

Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by Augustap(f): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Pls leave dt lady immediately. She's not worth your time
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by Gofwane(m): 2:10am On Nov 27, 2017
saabright:
PLEASE URGENT ADVICE IS NEEDED....
My girlfriend of almost five years do not see anything wrong in insulting me or
saying harsh things to me. Is it adviseable to go on with the
relationship or quit? No matter what I have said to her pertaining the
issue she still sees no wrong in it. She do tell me to get out!! If I ask what she had said, she will repeat it clearly.."I said you should get out!!".
It has been happening for sometime now.
The funny thing is, my lips happen to the glued when it comes
to insulting her. I Dont try it.
should I continue with the relationship or quit? Because am afraid she might not change.
how old are you and how old is your girlfriend?

This will enable me to analyse the issue very well
Re: Should Continue With Her Or Break Up?? by saabright(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gofwane:
how old are you and how old is your girlfriend?

This will enable me to analyse the issue very well

am 26 and she is 24, both graduates

(1) (Reply)

It's Almost Time For That New Year, New Me Crap / How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It / Emoji Challenge: Use Any Nairaland Emoji To Communicate & Express Your Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.