Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? (1081 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
I was at a friend's pharmacy where I observed some women coming for HIV drugs... On closer enquiries I discovered that some of them claim to have only been with the husbands... While the husbands often visit these neighborhood brothels...

My question is why can't these women gang up to eradicate the brothels in their neighbourhood?
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by billynoni(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Its just like saying "why can't the uneducated eradicate schools in their neighbourhood?"............it will kinda be impossible,having brothel around is not the main issue,the issue here is their husband who visits there because they can't control themselves. I have never seen any news about brothels owner dragging anyone to come patronize them.
#just saying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by chrisbrown20(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
I was at a friend's pharmacy where I observed some women coming for HIV drugs... On closer enquiries I discovered that some of them claim to have only been with the husbands... While the husbands often visit these neighborhood brothels...

My question is why can't these women gang up to eradicate the brothels in their neighbourhood?

bro the love of pussy is the beginning of...u knw d rest,truth des ntin dat can b done 2 stop these brothels,d business is progressing year after year,nd if it should happen,den d process must start from d men
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
Its just like saying "why can't the uneducated eradicate schools in their neighbourhood?"............it will kinda be impossible,having brothel around is not the main issue,the issue here is their husband who visits there because they can't control themselves. I have never seen any news about brothels owner dragging anyone to come patronize them.
#just saying
Bros we are talking about an environmental disaster or rather community health threat!
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
chrisbrown20:
bro the love of pussy is the beginning of...u knw d rest,truth des ntin dat can b done 2 stop these brothels,d business is progressing year after year,nd if it should happen,den d process must start from d men
Well I am of the opinion that the beneficiaries of the brothels will hardly move against such....
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
So the onus falls on the women...
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by billynoni(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Bros we are talking about an environmental disaster or rather community health threat!

You don't seems to get my point boss.Let assume brothels are cancelled,won't their husbands who can't stick to their wives use any available space? Ever heard of adulterers caught in the act in the bush?
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
You don't seems to get my point boss.Let assume brothels are cancelled,won't their husbands who can't stick to their wives use any available space? Ever heard of adulterers caught in the act in the bush?
That would be a different case. Bros the threat is real...
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by billynoni(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

That would be a different case. Bros the threat is real...
It is real bro,check nairaland and other site for news,they can cheat anywhere and anytime.I'm not supporting having brothels around,but we just have to face reality.he main issue is self-control here,think about it should breweries close down too?
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
It is real bro,check nairaland and other site for news,they can cheat anywhere and anytime.I'm not supporting having brothels around,but we just have to face reality.he main issue is self-control here,think about it should breweries close down too?
What about the kids in vicinity? Should they be evacuated too?
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by billynoni(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

What about the kids in vicinity? Should they be evacuated too?
Yes they should be evacuated if there is necessary resources.
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
Yes they should be evacuated if there is necessary resources.
The brothels should be evacuated. Not residential apartments.
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by billynoni(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

The brothels should be evacuated. Not residential apartments.
if you say so,just saying things from my own perspective not saying you are wrong though.
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by ednut1(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Who fuks ashi without CD. Ur story no add up
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by goldedprince: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2017
ednut1:
I have before undecided
Re: Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods? by SmartchoiceNGR: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2017
ednut1:
I have seen a PhD holder who does it without condom.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Love Her But She Still In Love With Her Ex / Mamagee Is Very Beautiful, Do You Agree? / Sex Video Showing Married Man And Wife Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.