Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (64281 Views)

Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by nairanaira12: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

We are omoluabis

Atiku is not picking from the south west

Let's assume he's picking

Are we leaving certainty for uncertainty ?

Osinbajo is not doing bad

Oga, stop thinking every Yoruba is following your archaic backward reasoning. You don't represent the Yoruba nation here. You only represent yourself and those shameless idiots in BMC.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by ihatesycophant(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bobby808:
Oya, quickly run very fast, tell Buhari that I am with his wife in the other rooms if his weakness caused by his failing health status will allow him to answer you?
Am so ashamed of you. Upon all the millions of educated people, of all the healthy and young people, of all the senseable Nigerian, you are still talking of that oldest abadoned woman rag Buhari who, if you ask hin what is happening to efcc and dss, will not even answer. I weep this country.
For how long shall you morn for old age and the defeat of your PDP. Trump is 73 years old as at last year and American voted him and your Atiku was 71 yesterday and I hope you will not vote for him?
Your misery just began because Buhari will not leave till 2023. Kiss the truth.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by ighodalonosa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
#its all about 2019. its all about ATIKU.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let me ask you a question: What do you think could happen if Atiku offers Tinubu the VP slot ?
Politics is about interest

PS.
All of you talking about the impossibility of a muslim-muslim ticket don't know your history.
MKO/Kingibe ran a successful muslim-muslim race in 1993 despite the efforts of many to stop it.
In 2015, Tinubu was penciled down as running mate to Buhari. Political pressure exerted by Saraki's faction on a desperate Buhari led to the shelving of that arrangement. Since both Atiku and Tinubu are collossi they can make the idea work.

NOTHING is impossible in Nigeria. Nigerians will go where they are led
Nigeria then wasn't Nigeria of today.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by lazygal: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Pmb will win the whole of the North west 7 states

Pmb will win the south west Osinbajo and Tinubu influence 6 States

Pmb will win Kogi, kwara , Niger , Nassarawa and plateau North central

Pmb will win Borno, Bauchi, Yobe and Adamawa

Atiku will win gombe ,Taraba and benue

Atiku will win south south and south East

Tats all

So don't deceive yourself

In other words pmb will once again win and run us deep into the sea?
If it is Allah will fine if not... Bit my deepest hope is that pmb goes back to farming come 2019
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Ngene44: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
And what research did you do to arrive at that conclusion?

What research did Late Nnamdidiot Cownu do before calling Iboes Pigs and Idiots and Prøstitutes? embarassed embarassed
pls dnt quote me again. Ur sense of reasoning is shallow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by ollyruffy: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku just wants to spend some of our looted funds for the youths. No problem.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ngene44:
pls dnt quote me again. Ur sense of reasoning is shallow.
E pain am well well. grin

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by aspirebig: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Issokay
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Olumaeme: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let's go there!
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Ngene44: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
E pain am well well. grin
you think I am your mate? Because we chat on nairaland u nw assume am at ur level.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ngene44:
you think I am your mate? Because we chat on nairaland u nw assume am at ur level.
Great grandpa, go and look for your mates in Old People's Homes then. This place is not meant for octogenarians. grin

Pained Late Nnamdiot Cownu yoot. cheesy
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by tuniski: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

The most delusional post!

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
...so if Atiku should pick a VP from the south east, it means the south east will not get the presidency until 2027...under the PDP current structure...
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gullible wailers didnt understand that this is a planned setup. Atiku wilk destabilise pdp for the sake of APC survival in 2019
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Scholes007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good for them. But why do people love mentioning Igbo in every of their dream?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by gameboyo: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

supporter of APC dream

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
juman:

Dont be deceived, atiku is close to eighty years old.

He is just using make up like buhari before election.

You would latter see real aged atiku after election like buhari did.

like I need a glass to see who is older than who. oga abeg leave matter for Matthias
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Scholes007:
Good for them. But why do people love mentioning Igbo in every of their dream?

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Asazwalingwa: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Recycling shocked
OVER AND OUT!
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Haddock(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

How did you reach the conclusion that the thief will win Benue?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
Is he planning to run as an independent candidate?

Ipob and Late Nnamdiot Cownu's zombies can answer that. cheesy
pls how many people died in the latest Mubi mosque attack?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

You need to read between the lines young man

Tinubu said that a week ago

Atiku left this week

Can you read between the lines ?

What Asiwaju is telling you is that no imposition of candidate

Sound and clear

Those are attributes of that evil party called PDP
lolsss we have seen the saint party APC. we have seen their saint buhari, saraki elrufi atiku sorry the just changed from saint to devil
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

What's your business with who governs Nigeria?

Go and grieve over your Late saviour and let Nigerians decide their fate. angry
the fate decided by animals in the zoo is still hunting them and one useless animal is talking of deciding fate again. anyway animals have short memories so i dont blame any
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
amjoseph19:

The great seer, Almighty predictor. As you dey like this erh, You don view the next 2 decades. Baba, I beg help your boy with 10 sure odds.
that sarki is the most deluded dude I have ever seen. just hoping he's getting a share from the clueless govt. hes one of those who swore to join boko haram if gej had won 2015 poll
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2017
amjoseph19:

The great seer, Almighty predictor. As you dey like this erh, You don view the next 2 decades. Baba, I beg help your boy with 10 sure odds.
that sarki is the most deluded dude I have ever seen. just hoping he's getting a share from the clueless govt. hes one of those who swore to join boko haram had gej won 2015 poll
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2017
efighter:

Muslim/Muslim ticket will not work AGAIN in Nigeria. Besides, Tinubu will not leave certainty for uncertainty, he has his boys in Buhari's government so he will not leave that for uncertainty.
do you really reside in the zoo? which of tinubu boys are you talking about. if you haven't understand how buhari and the cabals have succeeded in reducing tinubu's influence it means you know nothing in nigeria politics,aside the national coordinator no tinubu loyalist holds an influential position in this present administration though I doubt if tinubu will shamelessly leave APC but mark my words he will not be as active during electioneering campaign as he was in 2015.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2017
SillyMods:

Be prepared to cry after his imminent loss.

Atiku that couldn't find a way around PMB in a smaller contest for APC ticket is the one you're putting your very dim hopeless hope on!

I dey LAAFFU OOOOO.

grin
the last time I Google it it was only buhari who cried after losing an election.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Ugik:
Atiku hasn't declared for PDP
but PDP will be the biggest loser if they give atiku their ticket
ok now you can advice your grand pa to take the PDP ticket maybe he might be of the same age with baba
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Ugik(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
ok now you can advice your grand pa to take the PDP ticket maybe he might be of the same age with baba

childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.