Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (64283 Views)

Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Austinoiz:

You're simply hallucinating. Are they not part of Nigeria?
They'll rule till 2023, whether bittered souls like you like it or not
but my candid opinion is that they are the reason why Nigeria has been underdeveloped. since 1966 till date they have been in power while the country keeps sinking.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2017
ijinleoro:
PMB, ATIKU, JONATHAN etc. ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME. NIGERIANS, WAKE UP AND COLLECT YOUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THESE SAME OLD POLITICIANS THAT HAVE MORTGAGED THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

ALL THE MONEY ATIKU HAS SPENT AND IS STILL SPENDING NOW WILL BE LOOTED BACK 10 TIMES IF HE GETS INTO POWER, NOT ONLY THAT, THOSE THAT HELPED HIM TO ACCOMPLISH THAT TASK WILL BE GIVEN ONE SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY EACH TO LOOT AS COMPENSATION FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE,. NIGERIANS! WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER.
sarki won't agree to this pmb is the angel among thief jonathan and former saint atiku who is now the newest thief in town.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:27am On Nov 27, 2017
adelumolo:
Atiku is a failed project from inception. Contesting against PMB is a suicidal mission
just like buhari becoming president is the most dreaded suicide in Nigeria politics
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:29am On Nov 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Oga Tinubu will reject it because Tinubu is smart enough to know that Muslim-Muslim ticket won’t fly in present day Nigeria
but the same tinubu supported it which is why he had problems with saraki. enquire about that
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2017
juman:

Buhari is educated. He has equivalent of master degree.

But remember jonathan that has ph.d, was a utterly useless president.

What is necessary is willingness to perform well. Not having certificates.
we are really enjoying buharis performance. pls who reinstated Maina the fugitive?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
My prayer is that PDP makes Atiku its presidential candidate in 2019 so that PMB can have an easy passage for second term.
and my prayer is that APC makes that dead brain clueless buhari their candidate let me know how you and your kindred could come out with empty stomach to vote for hunger continuity
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2017
gabonsky:

Atiku can't rule Nigeria in as much obasanjo is alive and his time has past, he cant even pick the PDP ticket for 2019.

Buhari will conquered the all North in 2019 including Adamawa where Atiku hailed from and also the South West because of Osinbanjo and Tinubu.

Buhari will be reelected in 2019 either by people vote or passive vote and after that A Yoruba man will also take over from 2023 to 2031 so tell me when Atiku will rule Nigeria

Buhari all the way to 2023.

God bless sai baba

God bless Nigeria.
then from 2031 you papa will take over.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2017
efilefun:
That can't happen. That will be a muslim/muslim ticket and we all know naija of today. Tinubu will rather work for pdp anonymously like he did for jonathan when he brought ribadu to reduce buhari's vote back then than switch party. But I don't see atiku winning at all, he still needs to appease obasanjo for blocking his third term agenda back then.
nice comment but so you know all these things and you never know that people won't vote for continuity of hunger. besides I heard Mains was reinstated pls who reinstated that fugitive?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2017
juman:

Jonathan was a big fool president.
He threw away opportunity to be a great leader.

A president that could not do their eastern projects talkless of other areas.
So who go do their projects now in south south and south east?

They might not get that position of presidency in the next few decades. Who knows.
if really Jonathan is a fool like you've just said what about those who ruled the country from independent till date and the are still the poorest, least educated and underdeveloped region?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2017
hmuhammad:
I am from Niger state, Buhari will win Niger with 95% votes..... take it to the bank and cash it
hope you and your family have already started getting ready for another 4years of hunger.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2017
bcashy:

Let him keep deceiving himself......if anybody will kick Buhari out of Aso rock, its defntly not Atiku
maybe your father
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Why should the southwest vote for Buhari again?
sarki thinks that everybody is as senseless as him
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Xda59:

Under which party will Atiku give buhari a strong fight? PDP? Then he must be a dreamer because he won't get the PDP ticket. Those that stayed and fought to revive the party are not fools.
sometimes that's not the case. PDP priority is just to present a popular person so as to get the presidency then after that those who revived the party will be compensated with juicy post. atiku is the only politician who will give buhari a run for his money
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by goshee: 1:19am On Nov 27, 2017
israelmao:

Nigeria then wasn't Nigeria of today.
what has change if you can vote for continuity of hunger. meanwhile how many people died in mubi attack pls
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by TolaniLuv: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Same set of fools will finish this country!!! And why always northerners trying to rule us? We don't have other tribes? Bleep atiku and anybody who vote for him
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by orisa37: 2:51am On Nov 27, 2017
He will abandon Nigeria when he is needed most.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Chai I don't trust that President Candidate who is from the zoo. we suppose to have a Igbo President from our Igbo Nation Biafra land not that Zoo person. sad shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by juman(m): 3:59am On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
if really Jonathan is a fool like you've just said what about those who ruled the country from independent till date and the are still the poorest, least educated and underdeveloped region?

I be yoruba person.
So the only yoruba person that ever ruled nigeria is never considered a leader in yorubaland because his performance as president was a disgrace.

He left office more than a decade ago, the yoruba roads and projects he failed to do, are still undone till today.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by ocdhotel(m): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Only the very corrupt will vote for Atiku.
Sometimes I wonder how some Nigerians Think?
Who on Earth will compare Atiku and Buhari....
Seriously we have many jokers in the House.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
hope you and your family have already started getting ready for another 4years of hunger.
did I ever complain to you that we are hungry? We are very comfortable. Change is a gradual process, it is PMB till 2023.

If u aren't comfortable with that, Zimbabwe is there for you.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Teeboi56: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=62727866]

Quick analysis

Pmb will win the whole of the North west 7 states

Pmb will win the south west Osinbajo and Tinubu influence 6 States

Pmb will win Kogi, kwara , Niger , Nassarawa and plateau North central

Pmb will win Borno, Bauchi, Yobe and Adamawa

Atiku will win gombe ,Taraba and benue

Atiku will win south south and south East

Tats all

So don't deceive yourself
[/quote
I hail u bro
Nice 1 from u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by StankovicEgeni(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Neither Buhari nor Atiku is the best candidate . A neutral party would be far better .
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
zoba88:
ATIKU/PDP BRANDED CAMPAIGN VEHICLES
All is set waiting for INEC whistle to hit the ground running.Atiku really means business

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/atikupdp-branded-campaign-vehicles-2019.html?m=1
yez genuine intentions ..useless power hungry man...Back stabbing prostitute politician bloody gworo traitor...
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by zoedew: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let me ask you a question: What do you think could happen if Atiku offers Tinubu the VP slot ?
Politics is about interest

PS.
All of you talking about the impossibility of a muslim-muslim ticket don't know your history.
MKO/Kingibe ran a successful muslim-muslim race in 1993 despite the efforts of many to stop it.
In 2015, Tinubu was penciled down as running mate to Buhari. Political pressure exerted by Saraki's faction on a desperate Buhari led to the shelving of that arrangement. Since both Atiku and Tinubu are collossi they can make the idea work.

NOTHING is impossible in Nigeria. Nigerians will go where they are led

Not quite so. Tinubu and Atiku are parallel lines. You seem to have forgotten as well the Obasanjo Factor. Atiku lives in a glass house and is about to start throwing stones!
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by babayinka77(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let me ask you a question: What do you think could happen if Atiku offers Tinubu the VP slot ?

PS.
All of you talking about the impossibility of a muslim-muslim ticket don't know your history.
MKO/Kingibe ran a successful muslim-muslim race in 1993 despite the efforts of many to stop it.
In 2015, Tinubu was penciled down as running mate to Buhari. Political pressure exerted by Saraki's faction on a desperate Buhari led to the shelving of that arrangement. Since both Atiku and Tinubu are collossi they can make the idea work.

If we are to go by what happened in 2015, Tibunu couldn't risk having a Muslim/Muslim ticket. I also think that Tinubu would rather prefer to be President than playing second fiddle to anyone...not Atiku anyway.
For Atiku to stand any chance of getting close to PMB during the elections, he must satisfy the yearnings of the SOUTH-SOUTH/SOUTH-EAST people, which means he might want to take his running mate from that region. Lets wait and see how things go eventually.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

PS.

You mean GEJ and Bode George will really campaign for Tinubu or Tinubu will go to PDP?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by bcashy: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
maybe your father

E pain you like that Then tell ur miserable low life father to come and test his popularity na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Son of a dirty bit*ch
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by sheDD(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2017
clevvermind:
Atiku should kick out Buhari for me. i am tired of him.
And you think Atiku will be of any better!!!
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by annabana234: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
WATCH this VIDEO to get Inside Detail How El-Rufai reacted to Atiku’s defection from APC. It will SHOCK YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBzxJ2jJjw

ORIGINAL LINK: http://oak.tv/inside-details-el-rufai-reacted-atikus/
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by sheDD(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
globemoney:
Atiku will be campaigning very aggressively this time as this is his last chance
if aggressive campaign pays off
Then Tony Nwoye of APC in Anambra state should have fill d vacuum as Governor but no!! he failed
I heard d man campaign aggressively
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by deeone10: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
why should any youth vote for atiku? which tomorrow are youth going to lead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.