Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (64287 Views)

Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by SillyMods: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
the last time I Google it it was only buhari who cried after losing an election.
You must be a toddler when that incident happened because it wasn't after any election loss.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Austinoiz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
but my candid opinion is that they are the reason why Nigeria has been underdeveloped. since 1966 till date they have been in power while the country keeps sinking.

Learn to live with them and pray your Southerners do well when it's their turn.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by afeda: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Pmb will win the whole of the North west 7 states

Pmb will win the south west Osinbajo and Tinubu influence 6 States

Pmb will win Kogi, kwara , Niger , Nassarawa and plateau North central

Pmb will win Borno, Bauchi, Yobe and Adamawa

Atiku will win gombe ,Taraba and benue

Atiku will win south south and south East

Tats all
I do not know who you are , neither your intention for posting this trash, but you do not sound normal at all. You and your aboki brother will be disappointed big time come 2019. PMB KO,BMP NI.
So don't deceive yourself
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by afeda: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let me ask you a question: What do you think could happen if Atiku offers Tinubu the VP slot ?
Politics is about interest

PS.
All of you talking about the impossibility of a muslim-muslim ticket don't know your history.
MKO/Kingibe ran a successful muslim-muslim race in 1993 despite the efforts of many to stop it.
In 2015, Tinubu was penciled down as running mate to Buhari. Political pressure exerted by Saraki's faction on a desperate Buhari led to the shelving of that arrangement. Since both Atiku and Tinubu are collossi they can make the idea work.
NOTHING is impossible in Nigeria. Nigerians will go where they are led
NOTHING BUT THE WHOLE TRUTH SIR.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by afeda: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
arewafederation:

What's your business with who governs Nigeria?

Go and grieve over your Late saviour and let Nigerians decide their fate. angry
If you were told HE died, were you not told our saviour also resurrected? Half education is your greatest problem. Your kinsmen are still very much busy with what your evil religion is teaching in Bornu state and other parts of the world. Your blood suckling religion is the greatest evil that has happened to humanity.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by progress69: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
goshee:
what has change if you can vote for continuity of hunger. meanwhile how many people died in mubi attack pls

I took it on myself to make u u are banned from being a nuisance on this forum for some days.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by chiedozie198100: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

oga how market.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Atiku and buhari are all birds of the same feathers
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2018
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all
How market? Do you still stand by your yoruba moslem's analysis?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Dmajor100:
Atiku and buhari are all birds of the same feathers
But one bird is a blood sucking one, sharer of tears and a criminal forger. Another bird is on a sincere mission to heal

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

How market? Do you still stand by your yoruba moslem's analysis?

N do you believe your igbo occultic ?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Cajal(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Atikulooters and atikuloosers
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by gare(f): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2018
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

Some times I wonder the criteria for Recruitment to BMC ? Because if they took aptitude test I know you must have come last, Now rewrite the essay again ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by tuniski: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2018
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

How time flies, I am sure you no longer hold this Sentimentally narrow view anymore. #Atikination is real #buhariToDaura2019 Irreversible!
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by caandi: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Click on this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Gs8SEvtqhY2Bu8j9znpqQz
Welcome everyone!
In conjunction with Ella bloom business fashion world,
Aleaze Global Fashion Concept is located at *Lagos island Mandilas*

We deal in wholesales only

HOW DO WE SELL
1) Serious buyers only and we assure to give you nothing but the best.
2) You share pictures with others even outside this group chat.
3) You can dm/pchat me a number to add to the group.
4) For privacy of other members and non disturbance this group chat can be only operated by admin and only admin can send messages.
5)If you have any order to place, send a private message on my whatsapp 08037844157 (Ifeanetu Victor emeka)
6) Delivery nationwide is available.
7) you can share the group chat link to potential customers.
P.s All prices are wholesale prices, so pls negotiate well.
Available are;
✔men's shirt , all stock
✔men's chinos
✔men's Jeans
✔caps
✔wrist watches
✔Men's casual and office foot wear
✔Men's office shirt
✔ Men polo & T-shirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.