Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Jtown Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jtown Romance (658 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jtown Romance by plateau1stson(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
jtown romance is a thread for jos people who are on nairaland to relate with each other
Re: Jtown Romance by Gofwane(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ok let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Jtown Romance by Rickjordan(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
O.M.G ..... you making me miss Jtown... the weather oh my....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jtown Romance by plateau1stson(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2017
[img][/img] OK i would like first to start telling you a story of a typical jos boy that's me but sha it's a romance story all the way, and is rated 17+.
#rickjordan I c u
#Gofwane I c u too bro
and the way the story goes is that am going to use some Actual characters and places in jos, so no epilogue or prologue because its gonna be like a life TV show, which also am going to post the pics of the characters.
episode 1 (2014 to 2015).
#thisismystory my name is (nenman Gowong)
in the year 2014 I was in panksin local government area not yet in jos but by then I was still and in ss2 in cocin comprehensive college gindiri, in mangu another local government too in plateau, now fast forward because I know all the rigours Activity taken place in the school was like we were in N.D.A and its going to take time explaining. so as usual it was third term new liberty for us ss2 students and as you know the culture in every boarding house if the give liberty like that guys no the read especially people like me wey like play instead of reading my book cuz the other two terms I carried second to the last knowing its going to affect me if i don't do well, so as u know your nigga come play for exam and was expecting to pass, but the day I almost fainted is the day I collect my result and saw to repeat in the dousire hmm come see me the shake wetin I go tell momsy for ptown and the worst part of it is that my juniors wey I flog then we go come sit down with them again and not event to mention that I will graduate 2016 instead of 2015 hmmm I must do something I can't go back to that school no matter what while all this were going in my mind our form teacher don't call my mother tell her all the info she needed, before I go try something funny my guardian just show my class collect the card carry put me in his own car and take me home.
me thinking my mother will spank me just greeted me and told me to get something to eat in the kitchen while I fetch the food and was busy eating I heard mums voice that I should come to the parlour me in my mind toh hmm I don't enter today reaching the parlour she told me all they discuss with my guardian that i cannot be promoted because of my low points from the previous results after all her advice to me she told me I should prepare to go back to that school whether I like it o not, mr pleading with her Cuz I can't stand all the shame and disgrace on me that will come from my friends OLANDO, kammy, 64, Sparta bance Jikirit, Eunice and the neighbors because I once repeat when i was in primary school will be much on me which I know. then make her to call my senior bro LENGKA which I dreaded pass cuz the guy to chuck me eye talk wit momsy say make she give me the phone after all his para then say make I give her the phone back after again talking for like hour then she drop the phone and told me that she can't spend another money on me in the same class before coming again to pay my weac nd neco rather than that I will go to were my sis panmwa is to write my waec and neco with that she dismiss me to my room and went to see my guardian off, now me in my room am excited that am not going back to that hellhole school but rather am going to passing center known as miracle center to write my exam and that means staying alone wow I sigh that's gonna be fun I said to my self. from their I fall asleep having a nice dream about asking a girl out in the village am going to write the exam.
episode2coming next (1st tym bachelor)
Re: Jtown Romance by Gofwane(m): 1:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Ok @op, fire on.
Re: Jtown Romance by plateau1stson(m): 3:02am On Nov 27, 2017
We jtown gat due juice

Re: Jtown Romance by plateau1stson(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Jos chilling coming up it gona be massive

Re: Jtown Romance by Moblord(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Jtown Romance by Rickjordan(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol... ur story funny.... many niggas pass through shiit

(1) (Reply)

Romance / She Can Dance For Africa: See 7 Years Old Girl Twerking Seriously / What Do You Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.