Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) (40636 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Happy married life to them.
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by PrincessBecks(f): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Beautiful. They are cute

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by franklingud(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
This una wedding colour make sense well well.

Red and ash colour.

#Excellent

Slay queens and Kings

HML

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by mekstaniac(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That boy is very foolish. The money you wasted on such wedding would have changed your life for good if you look for a business to invest into. At the end of the day, you'll start feeding ur wife and children stones.
This is not a cheap wedding. Either the dude is already established or he's got wealth parents. Besides, did he ask you to lend him money?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by franklingud(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Happy married life to them.

2018 is almost over and some of us are still single while others are getting married everyday. Na waa ooo. j/k. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2018?

E be like say sleep still dey ur eyes.
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by DNA9(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Bad belle, bad belle no go kill you..shuo.. Be happy for Someone for once. What has life done to you that you have to be so bitter

Broke people always feels everything is a waste of money. If dem see u chop shawama 1k, dem go say u fit use d 1k chop eba 3times..So dnt really blame him.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
franklingud:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2018?

E be like say sleep still dey ur eyes.
Ahhh, you had to quote me just before I edited, lol.

Yes, I'm just waking up. I meant 2017.
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by designVATExcel: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
So the guy name na Excel, Excel-galaxy for that matter. Our parents eh
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
maxiuc:
That's why if my girlfriend goes for nysc program I just quickly keep a portable side chick incase she comes back and start acting funny

This girl that is married might have been in a relationship before going for nysc program but see as thing changed

Nysc be like that Nathaniel bassey song olowogwogworo

Always turning things around. It may be fur good or bad but there must be a turning

Happy marriage life
They didn't meet in the course of NYSC.They met in the varsity.Read the post comprehensively.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Handsomecole:
forget all the we met at this and that story. So far [b][/b]there is money [b][/b]nothing stops one from marrying . In BTW I love the colors of their suits.
Money and meeting the'right'one.
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That boy is very foolish. The money you wasted on such wedding would have changed your life for good if you look for a business to invest into. At the end of the day, you'll start feeding ur wife and children stones.

And did he complain to you that it was all his last resorts he used in gettin married?

Looking at him, does he look like a broke ass like you are?

That you not married yet cos you broke, does it mean he should also not get married when he wishes?

May sense fall on you dia... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
I only know the little groom, he is my friend son, fine small boy.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Either of the two parents carry well well
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by vertueptime: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Poverty no good, where i come from its the family and frnds that host and sponsor the wedding not the bride or groom, though they may input financially

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nwachibuzor is another %#*&%$# taking after the over banned NwaAmaikpe... always attracting silly attentions with their awkward comments.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by nathoski(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Even at that wisdom is profitable to direct. I hope he wont regrect his actions latter, because the wedding is just a day. Marriage is for life time.
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wao the girl is so pretty

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am happy for them unlike my uncle who served his nysc 7 years ago yet no wife nor a job
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by adims96(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
are you in his pocket
leave ajah excell abeg
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
See men hating on their fellow man shocked

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some myopic peeps think all corpers are broke because of ignorance. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Ngene44: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by kalishay: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Brokeass alarm

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by government77(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
you think everybody is frm a poor background just like you Abi? Stupid boy with a poverty stricken mentality

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by vivvyo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ajah Anayo Excel,
The same Ajah Anayo of NigeriaUniversityScholarship?
Congrats Bro!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by squarelead(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Did I hear u say Foolish, what do you know about him. Do you know if he is a successful business man. People just condemn anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by CDCEO001: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
You sound like the foolish on instead.
How do you know the money has finished from where he got it from?
Stop judging anyhow without proper information.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
D groom look like Adekunle Gold

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
CastedDude:
Guess they were meant to be with each other. A young man who got married to his longtime sweetheart in Imo state - has shared a brief insight to the journey of their love story. The new husband, Excel-galaxy Ajah Anayo, tied the knot glamorously to his partner, Amarachi Uka-kalu, on Saturday, November 18 in Owerri, Imo state, as he revealed how they met in the same school, met in same fellowship, did internship in same company and are currently serving in same state as Youth corpers.

Excited Excel took to his Facebook page to share photos from their wedding as he wrote;

It Can Only Be God. We got admission into same school in 2011, Met in same fellowship, Did internship in same company, Currently Serving in same state, and recently sealed love with the "Forever Vows". Thanks friends for your prayers & Supports. #AmaraExcel2017...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/meet-corpers-destined-get-married-style-photos.html

See their pre-Wedding photos & Invitation card in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4144442/pre-wedding-photos-corpers-graduated-futo
I love the suit... I'm sure they're financially ready... Coz 19,800 x12 didn't buy that cake... My father, pick my call abeg

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by dordor4(f): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is it your money?
Re: 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Stupidity will never end in your life for this cimment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.