Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters (40654 Views)

I'm 22 Today (pic) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Sadiqali24(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hy my friends, I want you to help me out.

I'm an N C E holder but currently in 300l.

There is this lady at my work place(I teach in government school) who is doing her MSc(currently), she profess her love for me and want to marry me and I'm just 22. the thing with women is that they can be intimidated by friends and maybe along the line after giving me so much hope will end up saying, "I'm not her class". your advice is strongly needed please.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
She wants to marry you?? How old is the lady??

Follow your heart bro

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by luvyaself95(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
chop her commot hands she no dey serious

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Sadiqali24(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
she's 26

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Sadiqali24(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
lalasticlala please do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:
there is this lady at my work place(I teach in government school) who is doing her MSc(currently), she profess her love for me and want to marry me and I'm just 22. the thing with women is that they can be intimidated by friends and maybe along the line after giving me so much hope will end up saying, "I'm not her class". your advice is strongly needed please.

don't be blind with lust, study her well then follow your heart

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by lilmax(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
are you a girl or a man? grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Sadiqali24(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
lilmax:
are you a girl or a man? grin
aaaaa, will she marry me? how can a lady asked this question knowing fully well that lesbianism is a taboo in a Nigerian society.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by ShinqRambq: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:
she's 26
I think you should marry her,In the days of our fathers,men inherited wives that might be older than them so forget her age But before you guys get married,try to figure out the motive behind this rush for marriage.It is not everyday we see young women like her proposing marriage to Men.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Do which needful? Cos a girl likes you it should be on front page?

Modified...You never know with lala, seems he's diversifying from snakes grin
Sadiqali24:
lalasticlala please do the needful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by IjebuWarrior: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Logoss: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Shhhhhoooo

2 Likes

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Logou: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
hooo
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by UbongCR7(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nope
Don't put yourself under undue pressure.
My case is even opposite of yours and I am under pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:

There is this lady at my work place(I teach in government school) who is doing her MSc(currently), she profess her love for me and want to marry me and I'm just 22. the thing with women is that they can be intimidated by friends and maybe along the line after giving me so much hope will end up saying, "I'm not her class". your advice is strongly needed please.

Real Love is blind.......
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by jashar(f): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nope.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by allexpensive: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:

The first action is you should discuss with her your fears. Is she okay with it? Are her family okay with it? Now you should identity your own future plans and discuss with her. Do you plan on furthering more or saving some money and going into business?

The fact that she's doing her M.sc and you have an NCE is nothing. I understand your point of view which is hope her love for education won't be an issue. There are some ladies who put love above everything. Rational thinking ladies.

If you discuss with her and she's okay with it then congratulations.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by WhoBeThisMan: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
22? Where are ur parents?

22 and still inn school for nce and you are thinking of getting married. Na wah o

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by ceejayluv(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Be sure she's actually 26 though....

5 Likes

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by ejihand(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin
AllenSpencer:
Fvck the hell outta her pvssy and move on.

If she still stays glued to you, use her for money rituals

You deserve to drive Brabus 6X6

6 Likes

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Igbudu1: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Follow comedian "I GO DIE" advise ..

Hustle hard and she would rush you

2 Likes

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by dokyOloye: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Marry her
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by almarthins(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:

grin If u say u love me, i will sing haleluyah!
The gap get as e be o!
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Adabass: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Her pishure or I don't bliv it.

Sadiqali24:

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by sweetest25: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
If you love and her and matured enough, you can marry her. If she changes her mind before the marriage, I think you still got time. Or what do you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
undecided

Inferiority complex.

Don't marry her oooooo make another man wey sabi better thing come collect her from your hand.

Mtchewww

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Mabpaine(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dont put yourself under unneccesary pressure. Its only guys who lack reasonable goals and aims or who havent gotten their lives together that will be worried bout a lady leaving. Plan your life, set life-transforming targets, love her in the moment, dont get your hopes high. Your emotion and intellect should be be channelled into not failing and being the best you can be and then you will be the one having issues with which girl to pick and not you being scared of a girl leaving. Being scared of her leaving probably means you have inferiority complex. If it persists, you will live in constant fear of losing her all your life and funnily enough you will spend less time on things that truly define your life (career).. Dude date her in the moment and focus on what matters now (career) and she will be the one begging to stay in the long run

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Loveworld12: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I don't know ur type of foolishness but one thing I know, u are committed to increase it to the next level.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by myettiallah: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

This stupid comment sums up ur life...worthless and aimless..
Pls dont quote me

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.