Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" (3243 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Blackhawk04

Happy sundaygrin
he can still change the venue for nl party naaw

maybe to a place called paradise.
paradise ni,parasite korundecided

hope you are enjoying your Sunday dear smiley
Lawlah tongue.....I was banned! angry angry

Parasite got me. grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:

Parasite got me. grin
When you and lawlah dey terrorise romance section

Especially that lawlah..

She go dey look like person wey no dey talk grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by QueenSekxy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:

Parasite got me. grin
wait undecided
mariin..ee was banned cry

lol,,the paradise might have some unravelled eventsgrin..

so long is airforce,I give up sad
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

wait undecided
mariin..ee was banned cry
Yes...one stupid azz reported me. angry
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

When you and lawlah dey terrorise romance section

Especially that lawlah..

She go dey look like person wey no dey talk grin
This is lawlah, actually. angry
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Chingy70(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
This is lawlah, actually. angry
Lawlah and marrii same?
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Lawlah and marrii same?
Obviously...duh.
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by QueenSekxy(f): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Yes...one stupid azz reported me. angry
those flinching morons. .

you always serve them hot tongue

They are scared siswink
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by smartpyzee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
olihilistic:
Do a surgery on your Nose..
lol grin

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by TIDDOLL(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mehn...
Bin fighting the urge to comment on your thread.

I swear, i Understand this dude not! undecided
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Obviously...duh.
Pele sho'gbo
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

those flinching morons. .

you always serve them not tongue

They are scared siswink
I know rightcheesy
Airforce1:

Pele sho'gbo
You fall down nih. undecided
Btw..shey you stee remember our deal? sad
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
I know right:DYou fall down nih. undecided
Btw..shey you stee remember our deal? sad

Are you on whassap
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by QueenSekxy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
I know right:DYou fall down nih. undecided Btw..shey you stee remember our deal? sad
gringrin

airforce the pics of your paradise bikoundecided
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Are you on whassap
Yes, why? sad
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Yes, why? sad
You talk about deal, I don't get

And don't want you to cast it
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

You talk about deal, I don't get

And don't want you to cast it
Hahahahahacheesy
Nevermind. sad sad
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Hahahahahacheesy
Nevermind. sad sad
Oh ok then smiley
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by bizzy500: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
paradise grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by swiz123(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'd have preffered you hid your nose. grin grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by bizzy500: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
swiz123:
I'd have preffered you hid your nose. grin grin
wat abt his nose cheesy
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by swiz123(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
wat abt his nose cheesy

Cos I think it would be gross to see his brain through his nose
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by bizzy500: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
swiz123:

Cos I think it would be gross to see his brain through his nose
can i park some cloth inside it grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by swiz123(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
can i park some cloth inside it grin
You can but I doubt he will allow you ridicule his nose to that extent
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Your camera no de ever bright always redish sad
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Make una pity my nose na angry
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Stanley1155: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you don't remove this RUBBISH after 3 market days that your nose we will expand it more for you
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by bizzy500: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
swiz123:

You can but I doubt he will allow you ridicule his nose to that extent
lol grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
You too worwor.
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by idyicy45: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
arsenal fan no wonder arsenal is trophy less

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / Ekiti University Lecturer S3.xtape Leaks And Is Trending In Ghana (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.