Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. (8901 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2022
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Some ladies can jump okada with you but personally I can't ooo.. Biko!!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nerogaming01(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
Shuooooo!

Say who dash monkey banana?

I like bike, I like Uber but if girl use yansh press you for bike eh.. the date go go well. tongue

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by OnlineArchitect: 11:18am On May 25, 2022
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.

What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

267 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by okunwaye(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2022
are you allergic to owning a car as a woman? undecided

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Favaman(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2022
I don't know if you know a place called agbor in delta state.

Na okada be our uber.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Goodvibes8(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2022
Girls wey their papa no get common wheelbarrow. Na like this them dey talk.

Them forbid you to order Uber too? Las las the guy go soon fvck you.

Meanwhile. Feminist be like..

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ballzproblemm: 11:26am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

if only Nigeria men go they invite girls to their house only for fuq,all this stupid insult for stop.to bang Nigeria girl cheap pass indomie , just dress fine get one correct smart phone ,with nice apartment ,na you go tire

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by headbasher96(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2022
Well i havent seen a law that state only men should own cars.

31 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by BigRocky: 11:29am On May 25, 2022
Mk una ask her if she too dey forbid to buy car grin grin

Abi Dem dey forbid car for their family : grin grin grin

Vaginarians and entitlement mentalities

36 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 11:37am On May 25, 2022
okunwaye:
are you allergic to owning a car as a woman? undecided
Go and buy a car!! Even if it your usual small cars.

Omo ijebu!!

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.
What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?
If I wanna take myself out, I drive my mom's car okay!

Go and buy your car!! Stop jumping okada and bus with your girlfriend!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by okunwaye(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

[s]Go and buy a car!! Even if it your usual small cars.[/s]

Omo Kirby!!

trash!!
you have not answered my question

23 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if only Nigeria men go they invite girls to their house only for fuq,all this stupid insult for stop.to bang Nigeria girl cheap pass indomie , just dress fine get one correct smart phone ,with nice apartment ,na you go tire
If you claim Nigerian girls are cheap, then why do your gender still go about raping same cheap girls??

11 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Truvelisback(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you... It's wrong abeg!

Entitlement mentality. Will u fall sick if u order Uber either?

34 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by OnlineArchitect: 11:45am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
If I wanna take myself out, I drive my mom's car okay!

Go and buy your car!! Stop jumping okada and bus with your girlfriend!!

Quite funny. It's a faceless forum, it's expected as every Tom dick and Harry would tell you all sorts of trash

FYI I bought my first car at 24

I don't do borrow pose from parents undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ahmback(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2022
Wahala for who dey order uber for olo.sho

33 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Qatar2022: 11:46am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

Useless Nigeria girls displaying their normal stupid mentality

13 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Daniel7543: 11:54am On May 25, 2022
Babe, you don't need to blame the guy.

Probably you didn't worth the stress of him ordering Uber ride reason he came with a bike.

He didn't see you as a wife material, rather he saw you as a cheap sex slave material.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2022
Lol, Nigeria Girls are sth else!
They have very funny entitlement mentality!.
You will see a lady with only 4 pants and 2 bras saying she can't a date Guy earning 40k!
Dat she wants a handsome, rich guy who owns a Car!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 25, 2022
If I wouldn't arrive at a date on a bike, I won't appreciate a guy picking me up to a date with a bike. However I hold no brief for guys who do it or ladies who allow it, we all don't grow at the same rate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

What about your car?

11 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Kollins11: 12:12pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
You be correct OG.

16 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by deen84(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2022
OP is just confused, there is a different between going out to eat dinner and going on a date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 12:16pm On May 25, 2022
deen84:
OP is just confused, there is a different between going out to eat dinner and going on a date
As long as we're going out.. I can't be jumping okada with you.

I can't even date anyone without a car!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 25, 2022
I wonder why guys are losing their cool over this thread though, A mature guy with worth will definitely not be comfortable with the idea of picking up a lady to date on a bike. Both of them should rather meet at the venue. Unless Op struck nerves I see no reason for the reactions here.!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
I wonder why guys are loosing their cool over this thread though, A mature guy with worth will definitely not be comfortable with the idea of picking up a lady to date on a bike. Both of them would rather meet at the venue. Unless Op struck nerves I see no reason for the reactions here.!
May God Bless You Abundantly.

Most of them are not mature and they don't have a car... that's why they're losing their cool.

7 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Demigod22: 12:30pm On May 25, 2022
When going on a date, I prefer we meet at the venue.

OP, when you make your own money, it will save you from unnecessary bashing, unnecessary sex, unnecessary entitlement mentality. You are even driving your mom's car, that's if you are not even lying and you are here trying to pressurize hustling guys over vagina that exhaust someone after 30 minutes?

After Buhari, you are the second problem we have in this country.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
One of the numerous lies to make yourselves feel better! Nigerian Ladies are cheaper than indomie yet you lots rape, assault,blackmail,kidnap them.You engage in all sort of atrocities to impress these cheaper than indomie Nigerian Ladies.Is this not a sign of insanity?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Deepocean(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2022
Is having a car a taboo for you?

Jennyclay:

12 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
May God Bless You Abundantly.

Most of them are not mature and they don't have a car... that's why they're loosing their cool.
Most are boys who read to respond and not to comprehend. When they grow up they will understand, pardon their retarded mental growth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by NairabIogger: 12:37pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
baba wey sabi I hail oh.
Na man you be cool

10 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2022
Lol,maybe he feels you deserve an okada.looool

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? / Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.