Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked (3094 Views)

What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? / Anyone Able To Murder These Lines. / Lyricist /rappers... Please Rate These Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by chinos20(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
NeeKlaus:

How's he saying nonsense? It's even better than the crap you dropped up there.

At least, his own has a flow and good wordings. Yours doesn't.
Na Eminem own that line o!
Jay-z ft Eminem-Renegade
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
NeeKlaus:

How's he saying nonsense? It's even better than the crap you dropped up there.

At least, his own has a flow and good wordings. Yours doesn't.

Thank God you don't have sense...I would have said you said rubbish but its in your nature
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by ikbnice(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
chinos20:

Na Eminem own that line o!
Jay-z ft Eminem-Renegade
I have a lil brother who is very talented in raps and wants to pursue a career in music. I don't know if he is good enough though
vermaniace:

Thank God you don't have sense...I would have said you said rubbish but its in your nature
I have a lil brother who is very talented in raps and wants to pursue a career in music. I don't know if he is good enough though
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by kingsdan(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
u said a rap diss of four lines,
like a witch u can lie and fly in ur whole life
ur are a big for nothing guy,u can't c me, u are a blind man yeah man who is ur Shepherd?
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Ytbniqqa(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Finally, its out for download! ����

Are u a fan of rap? Download BOOTY BOUNCE.

Do you love club song? Download BOOTY BOUNCE.

Do you feel like dancing tonight?? download BOOTY BOUNCE.

Trust me, you gonna put it on repeat! ... Download below, share this post on ur timeline, after listening share your thoughts below! #Bootybounce... Follow me on IG and Twitter @YtbJaga. Thanks

http://www.gist9aw.com.ng/2018/03/music-booty-bounce-by-ytb-jaga.html?m=1

http://www.naijapals.com/music/BOOTY_BOUNCE_Ytb_Jaga_-74699

http://www.zazkidblog.com/2018/03/music-ytb-jaga-booty-bounce-prod-bravoor.html

www.olovamp3.com/8b882

Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Olamiuniabuja(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Hello here
Its like there ain't a real rapper here
Guess u guy's don't have what's it takes to be a rapper
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by shreder(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Afta readin dis comments,I knw why Vermaniace is always on my case grin
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Ryocaj(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
Forget d hustle n d strife my weakest punchline wouldn't leave ur best rapper alive... I' am a General in dis hip-hop army My last war got me decorated with an MBO n a Grammy.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** / The Game Or 5o Cent? / Official Battle Rap Music Download Thread. Ask And Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.