Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved (1292 Views)

If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2010
if offered 3o millions of naira to have a night out with your beloved will you accept it and what will be the aftermath effect of such.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2010
adefemi1:

if offered 30 millions of naira to have a night out with your beloved will you accept it.

HELL YEAH grin grin grin grin

adefemi1:

what will be the aftermath effect of such.

A MUCH MORE OBESE BANK ACCOUNT grin grin grin
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

A MUCH MORE OBESE BANK ACCOUNT grin grin grin

do you actually love her or love money lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by daduke2k(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2010
AH my money b4 anything else o.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2010
what!!! 30 million naira? truely is a big money but believe she what more than that to me. i know with her i will have more than that. come to think of it if anything should happen like pregnancy or even HIV what that means i will loose her for life. Mba!!! i cant accept that offer lailai. She's my everything. MONEY! EGO! KUDI!
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2010
Did you think a person that want to give you N30 million Naira is that stupid also?.

The person would f**ck the hell outta ur partner and even transmit a disease to him/her and both of you will now face the hell.

And mind you once debe forever debe, the person will still be requesting for him/her to f**ck again.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2010
sofeco:

Did you think a person that want to give you N30 million Naira is that silly also?.

The person would f**ck the hell outta your partner and even transmit a disease to him/her and both of you will now face the hell.

And mind you once debe forever debe, the person will still be requesting for him/her to f**ck again.
the person might be a very good admirer of your partner who may wish to go to any lenght to go down with your partner so will you accept the offer?
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by guardian09(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
adefemi1:

the person might be a very good admirer of your partner who may wish to go to any lenght to go down with your partner so will you accept the offer?
in that case it is not your call den i guess itz de gal's cos u may say no but ur baby can alwayz go behind your back get de dough.cos definitely if itz a gal u luv u wuldnt consider it no matter the amount.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Pweety4me(f): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
Nope i don't need such amount of money my love is not dat pricey! cool tongue
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by deneut: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
money root of all evil,NO
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by saintneo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

seconded what else is important
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by deneut: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
@ saint.i thought u are a saint.jus 4 moneny.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
adefemi1:

I don't wish myself to be poverty stricken to that extent that someone would now be using N30 millions Naira to flash me in other to release my beloved one for him.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2010
No, my beloved is worth more than that.
We'll start bidding at $1 million DOLLARS
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by chic2pimp(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2010
You Bet I would.

adefemi1:

What will be the aftermath effect of such.
I'll be smilling all the way to the Bank grin grin grin.
My smile would be so broad peeps on the street might think I've gone crazyy grin
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Survivor9: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
I'd accept 200k sef
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
I wouldn't let anyone near my wife for any sum. Once the deed is over, you'd have the money, yes. But you'd still have to live with yourself, unless you don't have a conscience, and don't really care.

I have a conscience, so I couldn't do it, good luck to those that can, and would.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
FL Gators:

No, my beloved is worth more than that.
We'll start bidding at $1 million DOLLARS
do you think you worth that amount in the face of your partner?
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2010
adefemi1:

do you think you worth that amount in the face of your partner?
I'll tell him come and post on NL. I dont read minds
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by chic2pimp(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by v3: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
Does he want anal too? grin grin grin

Pay me me cash  grin grin grin

On 2nd thought

F--K you and your money, you mangy cur! angry angry
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2010
yes i will
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Etinoh(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
U dey talk of accept?na dash nai 4 dash am
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Kgdavid(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2010
bear in mind that we're not just talking 30million naira here. that one is too small for me to leave my babe. the guy said 30 millions of naira. 30 millions!! shocked that one na multi billions! who be dat chic?
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by ravenzord(m): 2:15am On Apr 02, 2010
Like mad na I'll accept, the problem is if she'll accept to be bartered like some chattel of mine. If na correct girl she go gree sha, we go share the thang 50-50 grin.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by 006(m): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2010
Walahi, 30 million, na she go encourage me sef.
No angel for dis kind money, grin
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Suntemi(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2010
006:

Walahi, 30 million, na she go encourage me sef.
No angel for dis kind money, grin
grin grin grin

Survivor9:

I'd accept 200k sef

Guy U dey vex O grin grin
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by iice(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
Why do you need money to go out with your beloved?
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
iice:

Ms Iice, I believe the OP's referring to an Indecent Proposal, as in the film of the same name, starring Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson and Robert Redford.

The aftermath of that proposal / contract was far from positive, for those that would sell their partner's for the night.
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by iice(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
Thanks for explaining smiley
Re: Will You Accept 30 Millions Of Naira For Your Beloved by adefemi1(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2010
iice:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Girl I Ever Knew Just Walked Out Of My Life. / Ladies Can You Marry A Very Emotional And Sensitive Guy That Is Very Good? / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.