Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking (1243 Views)

Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Towncrier247: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017

Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Towncrier247: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Oblongata: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Yeligray(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
What's wrong with that?, afterall it is his wife he paid the bride price so the boobs and pus belongs to him... For those of you married men who are ashamed of kissing your wives in public, God is watching.
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Kufie(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
If only his presence was felt in Oyo state like the boobs are feeling the presence of his hands, Oyo people for no mind.
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Lamzee(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Person Papa no fit enjoy himself again
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by ceezarhh(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
men will always be men!...man must press bobby biko...

Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hia! Husband and wife cnt chill in peace!

Atleast they are married..
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yeligray:
What's wrong with that?, afterall it is his wife he paid the bride price so the boobs and pus belongs to him... For those of you married men who are ashamed of kissing your wives in public, God is watching.
when in rome.. Do like the romans.
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by UbanmeUdie: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Yeligray(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
julietkcee:
yes ma
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Yeligray(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
julietkcee:
Nigeria is not rome, we r rugget
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by DanseMacabre(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked why this man go dey touch that woman fallen breast na

Oh, okay na her husband. grin
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Dionnetech: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
he's the constituted authority cheesy
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by ibkayee(f): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'd be so annoyed if I saw a pic of my parents like this angry

And he's even biting his lip angry

LOL grin
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Baby boy lifestyle cheesy
ibkayee:
I'd be so annoyed if I saw a pic of my parents like this angry

And he's even biting his lip angry

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by ibkayee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Baby boy lifestyle cheesy
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Oyo State Governor And His Wife Chilling Get People Talking by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
My Internet is so bad and sickening goodnight smart and beautiful chic kiss
ibkayee:

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Broke And Need A Good Digital Camera? Get In Here / Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. / Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.