Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Please Is This Normal During S3X - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This Normal During S3X (8462 Views)

What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea? / Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Eveezy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. I only asked a question. With the way some of them hype themselves... we know they don't live up to expectation. He said one left him 'cause he was a weed addict, and I don't want to mention the second. If he was actually as good on bed as he puts it, with the indelible memories he leaves on them sexually then they have no reason walking away if people prioritise sex over other flaws in relationships na. grin
Lol, true tho, but some ladies just have to walk away when they see that a guy is just not giving them d attention dey want. That doesn't mean if one meets such a lady somewhere, she wouldn't still want to bang him
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Md4great(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hykis:

u no am mke u tell me

They said it sweet, but i bet u, my mind is telling me it taste like egg yoke.....

As any lady to tell to confirm

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by deolurexy1(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:
no wet is desire not cum, she wants to cum, that is why she is wet, Bleep her well, rub her body, kiss her neck, suck her boobs, squeeze her hands, press her ass hard, do all this as ure fucking her, shout, tell her that she is amazing, bite her ear, put ur fingers into her hair, kiss her, dont just Bleep do that all that while u Bleep her, she will cum wella, especially the talk part, talk wella dont hold it in, let her knw that u enjoy her, it will get her there
Ashawo
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2017
I'll say stop using tramadol and vega
A penis can't erect for hours without you cumming unless you take drugs
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Spaxon(f): 4:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
And two girls left you last yrs with all these your memorable skills?. What an irony!.
chai, u nogo allow am drink water keep cup grin
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by MissRaine69(f): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Md4great:
There is this lady i just recently fall in love with, she is beautiful to my taste.
The issue is that she love us having sex, but my concern is i hardly cum during the second rounds, still on over 2hrs, and am still erect..though she cant have enough of me.
My question is , is it normal?

Thank you, .....please no insult....
Yes it’s normal for some but vary things a bit, missionary has many cousins familiarise yourself . It’s not always about coming. Not many couples are matched in most ways so treat her well.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by awodivictor(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
What a generation flaunting illicit sex act on social media. I really hoped a more deadly disease will surface that even protections wont protect. Stay away from sex before marriage
They wont some people it seems have already booked their flight to hell they are only awaiting their departure time. May God help these moral perverts
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Hykis(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Md4great:

They said it sweet, but i bet u, my mind is telling me it taste like egg yoke.....

As any lady to tell to confirm

ok ooo....anyhw sha
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
two hours without cum? that's damaging the blood vessels in your prickk.
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by pointblank247(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
syphilis and gonoreah, sorry sodom and gomorah
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by MaziOmenuko: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:
then u dont want to be a memorable guy, any girl that dates me wouldnt forget me till the day she dies, be unique and memorable that is the key to being epic to women

Benita27:
And two girls left you last yrs with all these your memorable skills?. What an irony!.

Savage, thou art! Chills thou got not!

Oh thee wicked daughter of Eve, why endeth a man's career with thy speeches? Knoweth thee not that the pride that cometh before a fall cometh not thru the words of a woman? Why are thou devoureth a son of man like the innocent lamb slaughtered for xmas?

Hear yee the voice of thy elders and harken to our call; thou shall surely desist from this iniquity least the son of man committed suicide and endeth his miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Raydan(f): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
hope you didn't take TM

this one wey u last 2hrs
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by ThundrCork(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

So you took out time to read his past posts. Were you planning to PM him?
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by Marshalxv(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

Shots fired!

HEADSHOT!
Re: Please Is This Normal During S3X by waywardpikin: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Md4great:

Cant do the licking one...mba

Please don't o... It is well with you my son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.