Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) (8347 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Recently i forced myself to watch two recent NOLLYWOOD movies and i noticed they promote a lot of SIMPING ,

The first movie, a yankee based rich business man hired a prostitute to keep him company in his hotel room for a week, paid her 450k for the whole week and fell in love with OLOSHO!!!(Sometimes i think it is women who produce and write this scripts because they want to push the narrative that a woman's past doesn't matter and a man should fall for a prostitute and save her from her past because of "LOVE"wink

The second movie was a young doctor fell in love with a girl that was impregnated by his friend and he moved her into his house pregnant and proposed to her while she was heavy for another man's(his friends) child....They promote Simping to look romantic and a lot of guys watching nigerian movies unconsciously are going to think it's their responsibility to save women from their past and bad decisions.

how una see am?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

85% of Nigerian movies are wack.

Watch them on occasion and the one I watch most be interesting not one side gratifying a feminist or simp. Just a nice story lines.

17 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nooneonline(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Any man wey sit down dey watch Nigerian film and wrestling no get work and better plan for life

19 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nooneonline:
Any man wey sit down dey watch Nigerian film and wrestling no get work and better plan for life

oga since you don't watch Nigerian Film and Wrestling, I hope that by now you're on Dangote and Otedola's Level.

Since you don't watch Nigerian Film and Wrestling, I also hope that By now you've reached the Level Of Sipping Coffee with Donald Trump grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nooneonline(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

oga since you don't watch Nigerian Film and Wrestling, I hope that by now you're on Dangote and Otedola's Level.

Since you don't watch Nigerian Film and Wrestling, I also hope that By now you've reached the Level Of Sipping Coffee with Donald Trump grin grin
soon don very soon

4 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nooneonline(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

soon son very soon

16 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by CosmicPhoenix: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
the simping in nollywood is not up to the level of simping in hollywood.

25 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by psyco: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
the simping in nollywood is not up to the level of simping in hollywood.
even UK films too. Theirs is Legendary

19 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by JOACHINpedro: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Op have you watched spiderman

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Franktom247(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
For mentioning wrestling 6.6 trillion years for you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by adegbenga80592: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
:the simping in nollywood is not up to the threshold of simping in hollywood.even UK movie too. Theirs is legend

4 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
All of you above me know not of the Philippines/other Asian countries. How can you marry someone that humiliated you in the past? You know a girl throughout the duration of the movie and not even one peck just kisses on the hand and you claim you love her? Ca'mon their disorder is way beyond mental.

7 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Auladimeji(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
If you are a bonifide redpiller,honestly, films that deals with SIMPS will irritates you like mad....In fact you won't be able to watch it for 5 minutes because your mind will not abide with you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by czarr(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Auladimeji:
If you are a bonifide redpiller,honestly, films that deals with SIMPS will irritates you like mad....In fact you won't be able to watch it for 5 minutes because your mind will not abide with you
i swear you go just dey squeeze face in disgust and sometimes you go just dey laff
Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by ugbede69(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nooneonline:
abeg abeg.. allow us watch wrestling abeg,before I do you 'sister abigail'

3 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Kalatium(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simping is everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
czarr:
Recently i forced myself to watch two recent NOLLYWOOD movies and i noticed they promote a lot of SIMPING ,

The first movie, a yankee based rich business man hired a prostitute to keep him company in his hotel room for a week, paid her 450k for the whole week and fell in love with OLOSHO!!!(Sometimes i think it is women who produce and write this scripts because they want to push the narrative that a woman's past doesn't matter and a man should fall for a prostitute and save her from her past because of "LOVE"wink

Small chops is the name of the movie. I regretted watching it

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Dangrace01: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Conspiracy theory

They are here in Nigeria already the people who control the media also control Nollywood to push their agenda

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by czarr(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Small chops is the name of the movie. I regretted watching it
"side ways" is actually the name of this one although there are many with that story line.

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Felimax(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
czarr:

The second movie was a young doctor fell in love with a girl that was impregnated by his friend and he moved her into his house pregnant and proposed to her while she was heavy for another man's(his friends) child....They promote Simping to look romantic and a lot of guys watching nigerian movies unconsciously are going to think it's their responsibility to save women from their past and bad decisions.

how una see am?
Reason why I sharply married my wife before my life gets over saturated with unusefuls if there is any word like that.
Personally, I despise nollywood movies a lot. I love movies that bounce on my intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
American movies creates A band of Global Simps especially the commercial ones created by Liberal directors

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nooneonline:
wrestling keh?
Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
czarr:

how una see am?

Where do you watch this movies, if it on Irokotv then i am not suprised

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
czarr:
"side ways" is actually the name of this one although there are many with that story line.
So there's another one?

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Calabar1stSon: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
People who are glued to their TV screen watching Nigerian movies end up having low IQ!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Openbusiness: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
I despise Nigerian films , the only time i watch them is when a girl visits me for the first time and i want to keep her entertained before i "MAKE MY MOVE" wink

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by KidDarkness(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
ugbede69:
abeg abeg.. allow us watch wrestling abeg,before I do you 'sister abigail'
Just give am deep six first, then finish him off with claymore

1 Like

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Samuelkirk(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
You guys have not seen simping in Bollywood yet

5 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by ATTITUDE2: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
where are the photos?
airdrop update!
earn 1YFIC token worth $300
All you need to do is to input your rthe address on the link below.

https://yfic.money/giveaway/yfic/?share=40753
Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Auladimeji:
lol...naso I begin vibe with insecure season 1 only for baba to cast at the end. I no kuku bother watch season 2 & 3 again .mtsww

2 Likes

Re: WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2020
if i must watch a movie its either an action movie or a horror hollywood flick.Preferably i would go for season movie
who has that time to be downloading nigerians film
nigerian films lack content
dull and too easy to predict
apart from that half of a yellow sun movie which i like the rest of the naija movies are dull.they will show u a guy chasing a girl on the beach and the next shot will be the guy taking the girl to Mr biggs.All their movies are like that..too dull

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] / Naija Guys And Fruity Dicks, See All Types / Nigerian Lady Declares Herself A Bad B!tch As She Bares Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.