Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction (2794 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) / (photos) Stew! Facebook User Sketch Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Nude Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by ibrahxx123(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
A nude picture of Madonna when she was 18-year-old is set to be auctioned, TMZ reports.

The pictures show Madonna bare it all at the Art World Institute of Creative Arts where photographer Cecil I. Taylor got behind the lens. Madonna met the photographer when she lived in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

About 108 images will be put up for auction and each with an opening bid between $800 and $1,200.

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/11/26/madonna-vintage-nude-picture-18-set-auction/

Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
The same way they wanted to sell Tupac's nude picture... White man and craziness
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, they auction nudes?.
Psychopaths will definitely be the bidders. grin
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by DuchessLily(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Imagine what they are auctioning... And someone who God created will buy the pics
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by IamSINZ(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
See her flat nyash like fried egg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by ceezarhh(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
the way whites auction foolish things these days is quite alarming... what sort of nude haven't we seen in this life?...
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nwodosis(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
The bidders all belong to Vaseline Crew
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by UbanmeUdie: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

Nonsense!

Even a nude living Madonna will not 'tortor ree' my preek.

She is all carcass in the portrait.

I'd prefer the portrait of Aisha Buhari unclad!

1 Like

Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
This nude is not sexy at all.
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gosh she’s pretty hot! I like her body structure. It’s better than having flabby stomach and excessive butt or breast which is just a huge turn off!
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by IamSINZ(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Gosh she’s pretty hot! I like her body structure. It’s better than having flabby stomach and excessive butt or breast which is just a huge turn off!

For you. smiley
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by bizzy500: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
The same way they wanted to sell Tupac's nude picture... White man and craziness
lol u got dat right kiss
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by xynerise: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
I get chest and yansh pass this bonga fish na undecided
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by earthsync(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
and someone is going to buy it undecided
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by ibrahxx123(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
xynerise:
I get chest and yansh pass this bonga fish na undecided

Seeing is believing. Let's see it grin
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Earthquake1: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Which is in contrast with your personal text.
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by SirMichael1: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Was this the Madonna I heard fūçked a horse and it passed out and that they inserted 8 snooker balls into her v-j. I even heard stories where they said the great Snoop Dogg was fūçkīñg her and it was as though she was feeling nothing. He was just ramming his way through ferociously 'cause his reputation of being a good-fuckér was at stake. cheesy

Those days where anything goes cheesy cheesy
Re: Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Key word: excessive. When it’s like a truck behind you, dass a no!
Earthquake1:

Which is in contrast with your personal text.

(1) (Reply)

She dumped me after pretending i was broke / She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.