Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? (2782 Views)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by EzendiEgo1: 10:13pm On May 29, 2018

Why is it that female don't open up how much most of them mensturbate or how frequently they mensturbate.

So let discuss between male and female who Explorer Mensturbation more?

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 29, 2018
From the table, I think it increases as the tendency to get an active sexual partner reduces. The age gap for sexual liveliness also differs for both sexes. The time women begin to overcome thier emotional fears, the sizzling is already fizzling for the men.

Researchers also reported that its more related to introversion for both cases. Also related to poverty for males and emotion for females.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
How old are you?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Oritzy: 10:39pm On May 29, 2018
sad
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by EzendiEgo1: 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:
How old are you?
doesn’t count bro
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by godofuck231: 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
Tell a woman in her ears "can I take you home and suck you to sleep" and see the flood of the century, women are easily spiked by words they get wet by just saying "ohh Bleep" and they are triggered, as for men? If them see beer the woman fit wait.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by IamPlato(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2018

Ladies Masturbating is More Messy than Guys, considering The Over Flow Of Anointing Oil From Honey Pot coupled With release Of Salad Cream...
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
can say from my own experience...I did that long time ago...when I had that not having sex at a mutured stage was the cause of my abdominal pain...ever since then it's wet dreams that occurs to me...boh is there any difference?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by EzendiEgo1: 11:02pm On May 29, 2018
abiolamitodun:
can say from my own experience...I did that long time ago...when I had that not having sex at a mutured stage was the cause of my abdominal pain...ever since then it's wet dreams that occurs to me...boh is there any difference?
do mensturbation cause abdominal pain bro

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by sanchezJ(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by EzendiEgo1: 11:03pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Ladies Masturbating is More Messy than Guys, considering The Over Flow Of Anointing Oil From Honey Pot coupled With release Of Salad Cream...
v this guy self

Which one be salad Cream
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by abiolamitodun(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
do mensturbation cause abdominal pain bro
I meant i masterpated to stop abdominal pain
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by IamPlato(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
v this guy self
Which one be salad Cream

Continue Pretending that You Dont Know undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by EzendiEgo1: 11:11pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Continue Pretending that You Dont Know undecided
I don't know bro surely
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by EzendiEgo1: 11:11pm On May 29, 2018
abiolamitodun:

I meant i masterpated to stop abdominal pain
ok ooh
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
Both!
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by kmaster007: 6:05am On May 30, 2018
rubbish, rubbishing
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Why is it that female don't open up how much most of them mensturbate or how frequently they mensturbate.

Stop manufacturing English words and embarrassing yourself. There's nothing like 'mensturbate or mensturbation'. It is 'MASTurbate' or 'MASTurbation'!
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2018
BandAid:

Stop manufacturing English words and embarrassing yourself. There's nothing like 'mensturbate or mensturbation'. It is 'MASTurbate' or 'MASTurbation'!

I just tire for the kid o undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by press005: 7:27am On May 30, 2018
Op wat do u need d answer for naaaa.....
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by millomaniac: 8:05am On May 30, 2018
No debate here it's the females. Males are more outspoken. They can approach a female. The females will be forming and dying in silence. Then later go and masturbate their brains out and then come out again and continue forming.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by Thermodynamics(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2018
After someone will come and tell me Women love sex more than men, rubbish statement.

Men love sex ten times more than women.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? by nabegibeg: 9:46am On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

you have serious mental problem

you cant even spell masturbation correctly

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse / I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.