Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil (991 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / Am I Robbing God If I Refuse To Tithe? / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Before you rush and say something silly, my argument is based on the bible verse

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things

This bible verse itself, from the "lips" of Jehovah itself proves that Jehovah and not the devil is responsible for evil.

Now the question is, if god decides to desist from it's evil ways and decides to become responsible and starts by touching the heart of the devil and ensuring he repents(if the story in the bible is anything to go by) and then forgiving the devil, won't all the world's problems be solved? Next, it can shut hell down and forgive the current tenants unconditionally. Then it can eradicate disease, poverty, anger, hate etc the same way it created light, with a single sentence, "let there be no more evil"

I personally feel, and I am sure you will agree with me, that this alone will open a feasible solution to all of man's problems

As you go to sleep tonight let this be prayer your prayer point

"Baba god get sense and stop creating evil. Forgive the devil, forgive all sinners once and for all and repeat after me "let there be no more evil"

smiley

cc: plaetton, johnnydon22, menesheh, unclesnr, hopefullandlord, adepeter2027, dalaman, kevoh, akintom, sonofluc1fer, 4kings, Niflheim, otemsapien, Lennycool, joseph1013, benzics, jonbellion, mrmrmister, capslocked, ichommy, seun, frank317, thedauramalam, etc

7 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
am sorry to say but do God exist?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
How many times are we going to explain what that verse is actually talking about and not moral evil was we know it .

And , when will atheists realize that if they believe morality is subjective then murder , rape , poverty , disasters, sickness are subjectively good to another person . An atheist cannot judge another by his own moral standards if believes that morality is subjective .

The problems have persisted because most atheists especially on this site are either very ignorant of this or lack the intelligence to comprehend the responses .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by analize701: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
How many times are we going to explain what that verse is actually talking about and not moral evil was we know it .

And , when will atheists realize that if they believe morality is subjective then murder , rape , poverty , disasters, sickness are subjectively good to another person . An atheist cannot judge another by his own moral standards if believes that morality is subjective .

The problems have persisted because most atheists especially on this site are either very ignorant of this or lack the intelligence to comprehend the responses .
You dey waste your time with agents of satan.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by butterflyl1on: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2017
hahn:
Before you rush and say something silly, my argument is based on the bible verse

This bible verse itself, from the "lips" of Jehovah itself proves that Jehovah and not the devil is responsible for evil.

Now the question is, if god decides to desist from it's evil ways and decides to become responsible and starts by touching the heart of the devil and ensuring he repents(if the story in the bible is anything to go by) and then forgiving the devil. Next, it can shut hell down and forgive the current tenants unconditionally. Then it can eradicate disease, poverty, anger, hate etc the same way it created light, with a single sentence, "let there be no more evil"

I personally feel, and I am sure you will agree with me, that this alone will open a feasible solution to all of man's problems

"Baba god get sense and stop creating evil. Forgive the devil, forgive all sinners once and for all and repeat after me "let there be no more evil"

smiley

cc: plaetton, johnnydon22, menesheh, unclesnr, hopefullandlord, adepeter2027, dalaman, kevoh, akintom, sonofluc1fer, 4kings, Niflheim, otemsapien, Lennycool, joseph1013, benzics, jonbellion, mrmrmister, capslocked, ichommy, seun, frank317, thedauramalam, etc

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by segunojo866: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2017
hahn:

Now the question is, if god decides to desist from it's evil ways and decides to become responsible and starts by touching the heart of the devil and ensuring he repents(if the story in the bible is anything to go by) and then forgiving the devil. Next, it can shut hell down and forgive the current tenants unconditionally. Then it can eradicate disease, poverty, anger, hate etc the same way it created light, with a single sentence, "let there be no more evil"

smiley

guy abeg all this religion debate nor dey stress you? Am tired of arguing with brainless Christians and muslims

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Talking about what?

Chai, see as you just said nothing with so much confidence

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

You dey waste your time with agents of satan.

Your god is the father of satan and you worship it every day undecided
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by Krystalzkris(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Non existent
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by Martinez19(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
segunojo866:
guy abeg all this religion debate nor dey stress you? Am tired of arguing with brainless Christians and muslims
there are some you will argue with and they will start using their brain but some are hopelessly foolish. The ones that are sure not to listen are pastors and their crew, apologists, those with deliverance centres etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Martinez19:
there are some you will argue with and they will start using their brain but some are hopelessly foolish. The ones that are sure not to listen are pastors and their crew, apologists, those with deliverance centres etc.

Did you see Bubu's comment?

KingEbukasBlog:

Did you see what he did there? cheesy grin
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hopefulLandlord: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2017
hahn:

That is one of The verses Christians wish weren't in their Hole-ly BuyBull and have tried hard to spin it around and failing woefully at it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by Martinez19(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
hahn:

I saw him but his case don weak me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

That is one of Tue verses Christians wish weren't in their Hole-ly BuyBull and have tried hard to spin it around and failing woefully at it

His effort is so pathetic cheesy grin
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by UncleSnr(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
We all god will become as USELESS as a used menstrual pad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
UncleSnr:
We all god will become as USELESS as a used menstrual pad.

At least used menstrual pads are useful to vampires tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by OtemSapien: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
With the statement made by the OP, I can perceive that he is talking about Yahweh and not about God Almighty, so I will comment about Yahweh. Yahweh in the Neanderthal periods committed much crime against the living beings millions of years ago. When the neanderthals era was over, Yahweh was reincarnated into our homo sapiens era as Moses. Moses also did much psychological and physical evil to the people within the period when he lived. He died and was gone, but the Torah which he left behind continue to control the minds of the people worshipping him.

So the only evil I can say that Yahweh(Moses) is doing to brains now are the threats written all over the book(Bible) he coauthored. Threats like if you don't pay your tithes, the cankerworm and devourers will visit you, if you don't worship me, you will die, etc.

Now it is almost impossible to say that Yahweh(Moses) can stop doing evil because whatever has been written has been written and whoever still reads those stuff with weak minds will be afraid. But if peradventure people start ignoring all the threats and evil urims Yahweh spoke all over his book, these are the things that will happen:

1. People will be more rational and logical in judging matters.
2. People will have rest of mind.
3. People will no more fear death like they do.
4. People will not be having the feeling that they are unsafe.
5. The gullible poor people will stop paying tithes and they will have more.
6. Jerusalem pilgrimmage will no more be interesting.
7. Bible will stop selling as it used to.
8. Africa will develop more rapidly.
9. Pastors will be out of business.
10. Yahweh will be seen as the rest of his brothers are seen by many people(man-made), etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by segunojo866: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Martinez19:
I dont blame the pastors for not listening because that's how they get their money by brainwatching foolish people. No job in the country so people are desperate for miracles and the pastors are waiting for people to scam with the message of a dead Jewish man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by hahn(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2017
segunojo866:
I dont blame the pastors for not listening because that's how they get their money by brainwatching foolish people. No job in the country so people are desperate for miracles and the pastors are waiting for people to scam with the message of a dead Jewish man

That didn't even exist o undecided
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by dalaman: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

That is one of Tue verses Christians wish weren't in their Hole-ly BuyBull and have tried hard to spin it around and failing woefully at it

True, the other verse is the one that had Yahweh repenting of his evil deeds. Christians wail and get tired of that verse. Many wish it never appeared in the bible. Above all, they can only lie to themselves and spin things around so that they can keep believing in ancient Jewish mythology.
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by dalaman: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How many times are you going to keep lying to yourself?
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by dalaman: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
In Amos 3:6 the bible says Yahweh is responsible for every evil in the land.

"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?"

Amos 3:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by beatmonster(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2017
It is time we start using our brains. that's why I respect the Japanese a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
When he stops creating evil men? Heaven will happen !!!
Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by Martinez19(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
beatmonster:
It is time we start using our brains. that's why I respect the Japanese a lot.
when Christian missionaries came to Japan back then. The Japanese authorities immediately took action to wipe christianity from their land. They seriously persecuted the missionaries and their Japanese converts by burning, killing by the sword, drowning etc. Today they are reaping the fruit of their labour by having generations that are not enslaved by the myths of the Jewish carpenter and his father who is also him grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of God If It Decides To Stop Causing Evil by segunojo866: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
hahn:

That didn't even exist o undecided
exactly angry

(1) (Reply)

Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? / The Elijah Challenge By Dr Sunday Adelaja / Do Protestants Really Know Catholicism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.