Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (36492 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by mammanbawa: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2017
danduj:
My guy just seat for leceister bench dey chop money grin. I just hope he doesn't end up in kano pillars

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by room089: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Hope the lady enquired why the guy divorced his first wife?
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by movid(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg shey dey don open the gate of hell nii? This sun of now atdays get as e be oo
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by goodvision12(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2017
johnnyvid:
Cc lalasticlala
some of the post here on nairaland are irrelevant.So which means if they cry also in london you will post it here.I dont know if the Admin normally assess some of this post before posting it.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by mmsen: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
room089:
Hope the lady enquired why the guy divorced his first wife?

I thought she was the reason why he divorced the first wife?
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Codes151(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Musa is one wise zombie!!!

Correct. Bro!! Enjoy my brother
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by SmartMugu: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Which kain thread be this one wey people no wan gree dash anyone 'Like's'? God forbid, I no go post anything here.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by bleskid: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
wildcatter23:
Ladies have these power to steer you to greatness or down south. Ask Tiger Woods what happened to his glittering career.

The bottom line without any animosity remains that Mr Musa football career has taken a Hugh beating since he exchanged wives.

clap for yourself ... Nice talk bro kiss
wildcatter23:
Ladies have these power to steer you to greatness or down south. Ask Tiger Woods what happened to his glittering career.

The bottom line without any animosity remains that Mr Musa football career has taken a Hugh beating since he exchanged wives.

clap for yourself ... Nice talk bro
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by bleskid: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
wildcatter23:

kiss
wildcatter23:

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice one Aboki Musa
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by AremoOG(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Larrey:
hmm good, but where is the old wife
She is in my room
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Ahmed Musa wey no know say na him ex Wife be the star wey dey make am shine before, but the woman don carry him star waka. The guy no gree shine again and na only fûçking&cooking talent the new wife get grin
guy you wicked ooo. lolsssss...... how kwana you use my manchi Ako dey rubbish Ahmed Musa?
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by phranq30(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Larrey:
hmm good, but where is the old wife
She now stays with me.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by mogboyelade(f): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
ruggedtimi:
when last musa pass ball
he dey pass am for bed.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Niyinficient(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
danduj:
My guy just seat for leceister bench dey chop money grin. I just hope he doesn't end up in kano pillars

That go mean say, him no forget him root grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by ariklawani(f): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Ridiculous football age... This guy is more than 30yrs old....
Footballer don't use their real age.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by blesoh(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
Home breaker, abeg fear calabar women, they are very dangerous.
Please give us a break, don't generalize it
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Alwaysking: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
blesoh:
Please give us a break, don't generalize it
Buh its the truth nah
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by blesoh(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
Buh its the truth nah
No it's not, embarassed
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by UDIOK: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
Home breaker, abeg fear calabar women, they are very dangerous.
See this unchain baboon saying nonsense against good people of Calabar
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Alwaysking: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
UDIOK:
See this unchain baboon saying nonsense against good people of Calabar
Your father is a chained baboon, oyeberibe. cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
THIS GUY HAS BEEN CALABARISED
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by TINCAN(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
oloshos everywr grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by kingsmaila(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
U abandoned ur wife for this arniya
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by kingsmaila(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
You divorced your Islamically wedded wife for this. May God wake u up from ur slumber.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
No wonder he has stopped scoring goals for both club and country
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Eeeshab(f): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
danduj:
badest
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Henry1006(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
danchuzzy:

Taking a look at your photo, .......

Make I no tok.

Guy u got no chill cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by rita25(f): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2021
HE LAS LAS DID END UP IN KANO PILLARS
danduj:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Mourinho’s Sack: "Mourinho Go Dey Eko Hotel Tomorrow" / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.