Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her (3509 Views)

50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her by Deepfeel(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I have been out of relationship for a time now due to some personal reasons. Few weeks back I met this girl, she serves as a sales girl near my office. Each time I come around I akways play with her so one day I jokingly asked for her number and she gave me I promised to call which I never did( I don't know if its just me but must times I ask ladies for their number just for fun). Few days later she called requesting to know why I never called. As a guy I just gave her one or two excuses and ended the call. I asked her out the next Sunday and she accepted. We met and it was fun. I tried to touch her but she refused ( I was expecting that anyway, I mean we just met!!). We started going out more often and I normally pick her up while going to my house cos she is not living far from my place.

The thing is all this while, she never wanted me to touch her. When I insisted to know why she said its because I don't have a condom with me. I tried to talk her out of it but she strongly refused so I let her be.

This Sunday I bought the condom and after some drama she allow me to touch her. But she said she will cry. I was surprised. First I thought maybe she is a virgin but when I tried to penetrate her the outside was open but will never allow a dip thrust. She cried in pain.

I was shocked because I knew exactly what was going on. I tried again and it was obvious she was not faking it. I couldn't bring myself to sex her with so much pain in her. I started questioning her and she told me that she was raped sometime last year by a group of four guys but it was only one that penetrated her. My gut was telling me that she is watering the incident down because she doesn't want to either offend me or lose me. She was crying all this while, her tears was not moving me cos I don't easily get moved by a lady's tears. I question her some more but that was all she could tell.

Now she knew she had whatever infection that hence her refusal without condom.

I have come to love the girl. Though one of her reasons she refused to have sex with me was that she was afraid I will leave her after that.
I gave her my word before then to stay with her only if she wants to stay. I always try to keep my word.

I love this girl. I want to help her get rid of whatever that is but first I want ur advice.
Does she worth the stress?
Do you have any idea what could be wrong with her?
Should I just let her be?
She has met few guys before me who had sex with her even in that pain and never felt a thing. She never wanted to tell but I assured her that I know she had a life before we met.

What exactly should I do?
she was afraid I will leave her after that.
I gave her my word before then to stay with her only if she wants to stay. I always try to keep my word.

You are not even sure of your feelings towards her but already making promises? Is that true love or pity?
The sexual pains might be infection take her to the hospital Biko
Re: She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her by QueenSekxy(f): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I have been out of relationship for a time now due to some personal reasons. Few weeks back I met this girl, she serves as a sales girl near my office. Each time I come around I akways play with her so one day I jokingly asked for her number and she gave me I promised to call which I never did( I don't know if its just me but must times I ask ladies for their number just for fun). Few days later she called requesting to know why I never called. As a guy I just gave her one or two excuses and ended the call. I asked her out the next Sunday and she accepted. We met and it was fun. I tried to touch her but she refused ( I was expecting that anyway, I mean we just met!!). We started going out more often and I normally pick her up while going to my house cos she is not living far from my place.

The thing is all this while, she never wanted me to touch her. When I insisted to know why she said its because I don't have a condom with me. I tried to talk her out of it but she strongly refused so I let her be.

This Sunday I bought the condom and after some drama she allow me to touch her. But she said she will cry. I was surprised. First I thought maybe she is a virgin but when I tried to penetrate her the outside was open but will never allow a dip thrust. She cried in pain.

I was shocked because I knew exactly what was going on. I tried again and it was obvious she was not faking it. I couldn't bring myself to sex her with so much pain in her. I started questioning her and she told me that she was raped sometime last year by a group of four guys but it was only one that penetrated her. My gut was telling me that she is watering the incident down because she doesn't want to either offend me or lose me. She was crying all this while, her tears was not moving me cos I don't easily get moved by a lady's tears. I question her some more but that was all she could tell.

Now she knew she had whatever infection that hence her refusal without condom.

I have come to love the girl. Though one of her reasons she refused to have sex with me was that she was afraid I will leave her after that.

I love this girl. I want to help her get rid of whatever that is but first I want ur advice.
Does she worth the stress?
Do you have any idea what could be wrong with her?
Should I just let her be?
She has met few guys before me who had sex with her even in that pain and never felt a thing. She never wanted to tell but I assured her that I know she had a life before we met.

What exactly should I do?
Evil man
Now, you've gotten her pregnant, shame on You, f00l

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Detectives.

Some men can be soo silly. You meet a lady who you think you can't be with but you so stupid enough to sleep with her with condoms, making empty promises. It's very bad
Re: She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her by nuelyoyo(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Detectives.

Some men can be soo silly. You meet a lady who you think you can't be with but you so stupid enough to sleep with her with condoms, making empty promises. It's very bad
you don go dig the guy previous threads grin , and to think I was even blaming the girl in his latest thread that she deliberately wanted to get pregnant for sirdouglas. From what I have read in this thread u dug up, it's clear the OP was just out for fun, he met a girl and wanted to go in raw, it was even the girl that was insisting on condoms. And after dating her for sometime, he succeeded in going in raw with her, and got her pregnant. Op u no try at all.

And to think I was even blaming the girl when I mentioned Victorian is even making me feel bad.
This is a lesson to all men, if you are not sure of a lady, and u just want to catch fun, biko use condoms oh.
Re: She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
nuelyoyo:
you don go dig the guy previous threads grin , and to think I was even blaming the girl in his latest thread that she deliberately wanted to get pregnant for sirdouglas. From what I have read in this thread u dug up, it's clear the OP was just out for fun, he met a girl and wanted to go in raw, it was even the girl that was insisting on condoms. And after dating her for sometime, he succeeded in going in raw with her, and got her pregnant. Op u no try at all.

And to think I was even blaming the girl when I mentioned Victorian is even making me feel bad.
This is a lesson to all men, if you are not sure of a lady, and u just want to catch fun, biko use condoms oh.
Typical. A girl gets pregnant it's her fault alone.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me It Was Just One Guy And Its Rape But I Don't Believe Her by victorian(f): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2019
nuelyoyo:

Can you imagine?

Sirdouglas is a demon!

Lemme not use curse word on him today. Because it's Sunday.

Can u imagine?

I knew he was just been useless and arrogant over that young girl.

Ladies use your brain!!! Girls use your brain!!!!

I don talk my own o

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Says She's Changing Dicks From December Till Next Year (photo) / What's Your Best Sex Postion?? / See The Way The Bridegroom Rocks His Bride On Their Wedding That Got People Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.