Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s (1152 Views)

Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? / Guys, Be Careful The Length You Go To While Trying To Please Your Girlfriend. / Penile Length (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MatricNumber(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2017
So many of we guys dont know how we fare compared to other guys when it comes to the size of our manhood. We dont know the class we fall in, either big, average or small. And again lets share our experiences about girl's reactions when they see your manhood. Were they suprised, shocked, disapointed or scared. No joking pls. For matured minds only

1 Like

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by Lionbite(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2017
I just woke up, lemme say my morning prayers first before i comment. Brb

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by forreelinc(m): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2017
14 inches
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MostBanned: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Gay Thread

Stupid OP, discussing penis size on a Monday morning, you disgust me

*spits* on your destiny undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MatricNumber(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2017
MostBanned:
Gay Thread

Stupid OP, discussing penis size on a Monday morning, you disgust me

*spits* on your destiny undecided
its obvious you hate knowledge. To the pure are all things pure.
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MatricNumber(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
14 inches
oga, wetin happen. Na bazooka?
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by forreelinc(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2017
MatricNumber:
angry no be you ask question?
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by ariklawani(f): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
14 inches
U are on ur own

1 Like

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by forreelinc(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:
U are on ur own
rrrrrrrr I know you want it e dey your body grin
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by Settingz321(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Something is funny about mine, when flaccid its around 3inches but when erected it's completely 7inches

Is that an average? Though I've seen some people flaccid to be around 6inches and when erected it's still BTW 7 to 8 inches

1 Like

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MatricNumber(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Settingz321:
Something is funny about mine, when flaccid its around 3inches but when erected it's completely 7inches

Is that an average? Though I've seen some people flaccid to be around 6inches and when erected it's still BTW 7 to 8 inches
mine too is around 3inches when flaccid but at maximum erection it gets to 6.2 inches
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MatricNumber(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:
U are on ur own
miss, what do you think is the ideal size for your man?
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by Settingz321(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
MatricNumber:

mine too is around 3inches when flaccid but at maximum erection it gets to 6.2 inches

Well at first I taught I have issues, but there were times some girls complained is longer, some keep coming back for it, some ran away....... Honestly the issue of women concerning dick can not be understood, they are just different in that regard
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by Lionbite(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
MatricNumber:

1 Like

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by ariklawani(f): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2017
MatricNumber:

miss, what do you think is the ideal size for your man?
Naughty u,am an old virgin..leave me oo
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by ariklawani(f): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

rrrrrrrr I know you want it e dey your body grin
Want what!Biko apumaka.
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by Lionbite(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:

1 Like

Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by ariklawani(f): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by MatricNumber(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:
okay noted. But if you are to eventually make love how will you like your man down there.
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by ariklawani(f): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2017
MatricNumber:

okay noted. But if you are to eventually make love how will you like your man down there.
My biz
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by ariklawani(f): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2017
MatricNumber:

My biz,my privacy.
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by IamSINZ(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2017
3cm sad
Re: Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s by YabaLeftist: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Guys Dis Lady Is Asking U Question....?????? / Facts About Men !! Exclusively Bae / If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.