Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,467 members, 7,843,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

419forlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419forlife's Profile / 419forlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

See am..... wey one tomato dey cost N400.00 under APC.

Just admit that Sarkozy had a point. grin grin

Point exactly you will not even understand what you post in relation to what you argue for that is high price for tomatoes. So then if thats high price for tomatoes why the damn does sarkozy not want us to live by the seasons and supply basic needs no food no future.

Point well taken fools will be fools and want you a fool as well. grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

LOL...thats how people started suffering in APC's Nigeria

Supply and demand food price are very high here so that correlates to utter rubbish you talk.

Listen the French had some revolution over a damn piece of bread this man sarkozy should know better grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 2:56am On Jan 16, 2017
The whole of it is flawed he insinuates don't live by the seasons and just launch your selfs in to the future.

If we don't live by a season how will we grow food to feed us??

Damn crazy cheesy

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 1:27am On Jan 16, 2017
This man does not want us Africans living for harmony with nature IS HE PLAIN CRAZY or does he wish for bubonic plague again lipsrsealed
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 1:17am On Jan 16, 2017
He has a point though. . .
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

Meaning?

Listen to Sarkozy's critique:

....La repetition sans fin de meme gestres et des meme paroles....
...."Eternal repetition of the same actions and the same words"....

Meaning you are white skin

Listen to Mugabe critique:

.... The only white man you can trust is a dead white man....

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

Watch the entire clip. The man hammered Africans properly

grin red riding hood
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

Personal attacks against Sarkozy do not adequately address the points he raised in that short clip. . . .

According to your idol sarkozy nature is some imaginary world then yet his same breath 'nature commands all man' grin

Like I say today I stopped the reading early and now just waste some great time on it so for those be aware we can not be fool by any wolf in red dress!

1 Like

Family / Re: Where All Nigerian Males Beaten By Their Fathers? by 419forlife: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
I was beaten once in a while undecided
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Panafrican thanks for education.

For me I ask why do these dam university administration allow the bum have speeches there

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

^^ the bold part is the repetition he is referring to grin grin grin

Sad the man doesn't know vocabulary very well undecided
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

its a short video... just try and finish watching

Why there better to be learned watching those reality TV grin

How can we take a man serious when he will not know simple history beats me.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yes my country is a hell hole I know that but a reason why is not because of what he says.

The reason my country is a hell hole is a number if other reasons colonial brainwash is one reason u see this chancellor here is a product of that. Who in the right mind would allow colonials access to their top bright minds in such a way?? The man simply is sad excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
This troglodyte does not even understand the nature of science the repetition will be for experimentation next analysis of results and now recording the data.

Like I say stopped the reading after first sentence.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Does the man know how long the pattern will take to get the 365 day calendar?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
How does the man think the idea of a calendar came about?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

Listen to it again: "In this realm of fancy ... there is neither room for human endeavour nor the idea of progress."

Complete utter non sensical colonial babble undecided

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

He has a point though. . .

What is the point I stopped the reading after first sentence.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nicholas Sarkozy's Summary Of The African Problem by 419forlife: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is this chancellor smoking crack
Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 419forlife: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Extroverts have talked me down I need ibuprofen undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Did The Colonialist Develop Africa Half Way? by 419forlife: 2:28am On Jan 15, 2017
I think onilly is saying we had no money after independence we had infrastructure loans and so those same loans came attach with some bad policies. Now why did those damn colonials do it is a question? We should be superpower!
Family / Re: Where All Nigerian Males Beaten By Their Fathers? by 419forlife: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2017
I was beaten up.
Foreign Affairs / Re: We’ll Force Gambia Jammeh To Step Down With Military Force – ECOWAS by 419forlife: 2:07am On Jan 15, 2017
ECOWAS when dey go force Boko Haram step down grin
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Change My Username by 419forlife: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Are u fine ok seun
Foreign Affairs / Re: Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President by 419forlife: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats Grace Mugabe we love you babe kiss kiss kiss
Crime / Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by 419forlife: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2016
jungle justices for dey politic boys 2017 wink
Culture / Re: What Aspect Do You Love About Your Culture by 419forlife: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2016
The aspecting of trusting people even trust the devil.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Western Europeans Vs Eastern Europeans by 419forlife: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-uk-military-tensions-british-troops-aircrafts-eastern-europe-latest-a7382996.html

Again why does it seem these two will not get along?

More important why can it seem the world will get along with the East Europe man but not the West Europe man

The problem with the world is not Europeans but WESTERN Europeans.
Business / Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Nigeria Imports That Business Men Can Tap Into For Profit! by 419forlife: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Palm oil otele mbgeke eeeee shocked
Culture / Re: Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? by 419forlife: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
No I have some pastor for a business partner the man makes me look like the pope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.