Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,451 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

419forlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419forlife's Profile / 419forlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Family / Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by 419forlife: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what does that mean?

https://www.nairaland.com/1215040/assister-must-hausa

more meaning
did one person kno why i need assister(hausa)

of course u don kno because did not say it and now i am

the big job is destabilize tribes need pagan9ja help

we gon go make all tribes conglomerate reason why!
Family / Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by 419forlife: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
this what won from u.
Family / Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by 419forlife: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
pagan9ja i won u help me merge much tribes
Foreign Affairs / Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by 419forlife: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2013

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by 419forlife: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
she is one of lucky
Family / Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by 419forlife: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

are you human or what? talking so lightly of emotion. .

TUFIA! angry

do what you want to do, Ill do what I want to do.

Politics / Re: Is This Another Method Of 419 Or Real? by 419forlife: 1:35am On May 24, 2013
faros you bet jump a opportune when u see one!
Jokes Etc / Re: Assister (must Be Hausa) by 419forlife: 1:33am On May 24, 2013
Jokes Etc / Re: Assister (must Be Hausa) by 419forlife: 1:33am On May 24, 2013
did one person kno why i need assister(hausa)

of course u don kno because did not say it and now i am

the big job is destabilize tribes need pagan9ja help

we gon go make all tribes conglomerate reason why!
Religion / Re: Indonesia Moves To Outlaw Black Magic by 419forlife: 1:41pm On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Boolshyt! Your babalawos are as fake as the crocodile shoes that the private jet pastors wear.

Both the pastors and the babalawos are fake angry

Tell me,PaganNja, are you using a spiritual keyboard to type or a physical one? Does your pagan power submit to the physical?

Family / Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by 419forlife: 1:30pm On May 18, 2013
angry nomination babe2 ban derails topic
Family / Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by 419forlife: 1:29pm On May 18, 2013
FRONT PAGE BAN MATERIAL.MODS!!
Poems For Review / Re: I AM. . . by 419forlife: 1:19pm On May 18, 2013
ebamma: I am ebamma
I am 15yrs old
I am a gunner
I am also a garri addict
I am also a nl addict
I love ishilove
My dream is to marry her one day
I am a fool

angry BAN
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 1:14pm On May 18, 2013
fellis:

You've lost me again. Forget this tame issue man, I am fuqqing tired of talking about it.

cheesy sure
Foreign Affairs / Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by 419forlife: 1:13pm On May 18, 2013
dowjones: There's nothing wrong in racially abusing INDIANS...furking ugly pple who put ALL thier good-looking faces on bollywood. Poor muhfurkers who get killed by elephants on the daily... garlic smelling, inbreeding gays with pasty colored complexion..i'm so angry right now.
Furck chinese too.. Murfucking dwarfs and them ghanians too need to be furked..ugly asss, hungry looking pieces of shit who dance alll day but cant comb thier hair !!

bloomberg rating gon up
Foreign Affairs / Re: Love Letter To South Sudan From The People In North Sudan by 419forlife: 3:21am On May 18, 2013
good.

Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 3:16am On May 18, 2013
fellis: tame does not mean the same thing as appease, they mean different things. But I get your point though.
I get your point grin

grin tame appease subdue u know dem meaning

fellis: What will she need her father's wisdom for?

fellis dat real question? reason being ensure kid girl will have healthy and successful experience with opposite sex. who better kno dem man him self?

father has privilege of being the kind of man u would want your daughter a settle, being with only mom she can tell kid girl what expectation route but to have father to show her as physical model is healthier for the kid girl choices she will make with opposite sex.

father show her how men are suppose to be balance leader. men woman disagree in house now it is important kid girl see men and woman resolve a conflict reasonable and calm that she is less likely to go for a men who otherwise will not do so. kid girl once full grow will immediately know if men temperament is a right choice for her by interaction she has saw with father to wife. depressions abuses wedlocks things that can be easy avoid with a father guidance.

cheesy fellis husband may god have mercy with him
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 4:01am On May 17, 2013
fellis: What is your definition of 'tame'? Because it seems as if we have two different understandings of what the word means

i don kno what is u define i mean tame like appease

fellis: Doubt it.

doubt it for beginning me to but as kid girl grow she will indefinitely need her father wisdom
Business / Re: Any Cows For Sale? by 419forlife: 3:58am On May 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^ I asked for Zebu. those look like cross between Jersey, Zebu and other breeds. tongue

angry

Picky
Picky
Picky
Culture / Re: Paul Kagame Opportunist Or Psycho? by 419forlife: 3:37pm On May 15, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]niggaz iz phase'Z themselvez outta humanity coon'N so hard... smdh[/size]

romania5: [size=18pt]^^^^ niggaz gonna wake up and look like him if they dont stopz... smdh[/size]

1 Like

Culture / Re: Suzanne Wenger: Nigeria’s Mystical Priestess by 419forlife: 3:27pm On May 15, 2013

6 Likes

Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 4:31pm On May 14, 2013
fellis:
I dont want my backside to be tamed

den why 2 husband thought? plus u can get back side tame while realize great potential!

fellis: I guess that means I can't marry you afterall. . . . .too bad, because we've really been hitting it off on this thread smiley

we hit it off but im from a east and only will marriage east. we still be a friend smiley

fellis: I can have two girl kids on my own and still have a family/family love, don't you think?

yes u can have dysfunctional family affair with dey. reason kid girl will need a father much a kid boy will

fellis: I don't intend to be a promiscuous person but if whoever I'm with decides to go for greener grass, then no probs. I have my kids to direct my attention to.

u gon direct attention to kid good people fellis smiley
Crime / Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by 419forlife: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]ITS NOT A NIGERIAN SECT/RELIGION/CULT. GURU MAHARAJI IS A NEW-AGE FAKE INDIAN CULT! IT HAS NO GOD. THEY WORSHIP THAT GURU MAN.[/size]

cows dem going fast hurry

https://www.nairaland.com/1280839/cows-sale#15687012
Family / Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 419forlife: 8:48pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

as for you, you will definitely burn in hell.

zebus baby to adulthood good medical

https://www.nairaland.com/1280839/cows-sale#15687012
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 8:38pm On May 12, 2013
fellis:
DNA test

What can I get from marriage that I can't get when I'm single hmm?

fellis u trick me bad i don kno u were a west black

i need a marriage from only africa if woman need more den one it mean male friend not tame her back side correct all antidote ok

What can I get from marriage that I can't get when I'm single hmm?

u a get family love with a secure u still won rebel dey? fellis if a many men have u with no marriage den dey just gon leave u when dey see a greener grass

if u invest relation den don u want dem 401 plan?
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
fellis:
I can be your second wife only on the condition that you will also be my second husband lipsrsealed

fellis what tradition u do?

reason many men den who go kno a baby father?

marriage a good purpose why u won rebel dey?
Business / Re: Any Cows For Sale? by 419forlife: 12:11pm On May 12, 2013
yes it a cow sale where have u been

start at N500000

baby dem start at N150000
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 4:15pm On May 09, 2013
fellis:
You were married before?
I cant be a second wife. . . .

Your writing style is very unique btw. . . . .

NO
NO
NO writing style is for a graduate i no graduate maybe a writing style unique because i have not spend 1 day school

I cant be a second wife

fellis selfish selfish selfish
sad u scare me fellis
Religion / Re: Be Quiet! The Gods Are Having A Conference by 419forlife: 4:08pm On May 09, 2013

my gods strike dem out now make dem knoa!
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 10:44pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
How the hell do you end up confusing bouquet with broom?

grin

i only mix broom with a bouquet because of a first marriage see

u gon bad word me out and race mad i don like this marriage abuses fellis
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 10:11pm On May 07, 2013
mean bouquet.
Family / Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 10:10pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
I see

fellis we gon go get marriage soon u bet go find friend to catch broom now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.