Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,277 members, 7,846,279 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

419forlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419forlife's Profile / 419forlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Several Killed In US Navy Base Shooting by 419forlife: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
CHINEKEEE!! shocked
Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince William: I Dream Of Africa by 419forlife: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
see it will be dream for me have tea and crumpets with the queen much like william dreams take him over africa
Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince William: I Dream Of Africa by 419forlife: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: CHINEKEEE!!
BROS pls what the hell is this shit you posted

fara bale! bi o ba ni idi obinrin ki je kumolu let sleeping pigs lie king william want a dream den good it will remain only dream
Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince William: I Dream Of Africa by 419forlife: 1:22am On Sep 16, 2013
i dream england still don mean i gon get english servant for fraud me back wealth

let sleeping pigs lie
Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince William: I Dream Of Africa by 419forlife: 1:17am On Sep 16, 2013
yea rie gon go sleep like leopold to dream us out every resource

1 Like

Culture / Re: African Culture Is Dying! by 419forlife: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin santa claus go come to drop village hut tis a season
Religion / Re: Pagan-atheist Tribal Round Table Conference by 419forlife: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
joel lala:

How Abi this one na APC and CPC merger against PDPcheesy

Christains, muslims and Pagans believes that a supreme God exist but atheist dont believe a Supreme being exist so i dont knw why the team up. BTW lets assume that the gang up actually lead to the defeat of religion, wont atheist and pagans be at their own throat by then, as dey have different mindset and beliefs

Pagan9ja abeg no vex o. cheesy

[img]http://www.mommylicious.ca/sites/default/files/content/images/childish%20logo.jpg[/img]
Culture / Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by 419forlife: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
*Kails*:
[size=20pt]i really cannot stand black people sometimes.[/size]

Culture / Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by 419forlife: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
*Kails*:
i really cannot stand black people sometimes.

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
somalia11: mr fufu jambo why do u care about africa?

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11:

somalis are not slaves. unlike u negroids. Your self obsession for non negroids disgusts me

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
somalia11: Stop using african All those things are done by negroids

Somalis, Ethiopians, Erireans and north africans dont do that stuff

which proves my point that negroids are not smart

[img]http://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/arts/images/blackface_minstrel-show-poster.jpg[/img]
Religion / Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 419forlife: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

its ok. the enlightened mind is as calm as a still pond. nothing disturbs it.

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
angrymods!!! front page for readers
Culture / Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by 419forlife: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up. you disillusioned foreign thinker. TUFIA! angry

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2013
daisyella:
Lol don't take it so seriously abeg, what I mean is dat we imitate d white people in one way or d oda, let's take for example, in dressing, r u telling me dat u always go on traditional attire. Read wot d op wrote again and tell me u r not guilty of even one or won't b guilty if u have d opportunity

every money i get use it for a black if i always have choices i buy black includes a tradition attire plus more. now if i don have a choice will i be guilty? no i will NOT bc i don have a choices. if u feel guilty about a past den its U who are guilty and not the innocents. as for me i don want to be guilty reason why i imitate tradition religion as such.
so much for u theory.
Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2013
only a few gon no me kwangi is it
Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2013
do u no me

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2013
daisyella:
We r all guilty in one way or another

it will become criminal act to accuse some person what dey have NOT done.criminal act!!!
only reason i see it some will be guilty so want all to feel guilty.now lets build with those not guilty and maybe if u are guilty u might become less.

blame has to be place proper all are not guilty. OP is not
Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2013
angry MODS!! do the right thing
Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2013
daisyella: cryWe r all guilty

speak for u person
Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2013
daz_york: I followed someone to their church service recently, and the white suited fool on stage was praying "You shall be the one to import cars from Dubai in Jesus, name"

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2013
*Kails*:
All black folks world wide should read this.
Its deep.

lipsrsealed especial u kails
Culture / Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2013
daz_york: We gotta get paid right?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Snake Festival In East India (photos) by 419forlife: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Rexxie: ...somone should spray petrol on there and strike a matchstick...don't give a damn whose as long as there are slimys around.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by 419forlife: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2013
otokx: no gut wrenching stuff there

Foreign Affairs / Re: China Zoo Under Fire For Disguising Dog As Lion. The "Lion" Barked by 419forlife: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2013
grin chinas are a innovative
Foreign Affairs / Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by 419forlife: 2:59am On Aug 10, 2013
zetdee: YAWN, bunch of opinionated loudmouths who've probably never set foot in Southern Africa.

Religion / Re: Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 by 419forlife: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No. The Yoruba version of spirituality is meant for the Yoruba populace only. These days you find Babalwos trying to initiate foreigners into these practices, out of want of money or ignorance, but it doesn't work that way. The religion relates to these particular tribespeople and their customs, outlook , practices and traitions and works best for them only.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ by 419forlife: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2013
thoth:

Oh now i get what you meant. there are large parts of the negotiation between the whites and Nelson Mandela even before he was released from prison that the public don't know about. Though i agree that it makes strategic sense at that period to assume the stance you stated, i sincerely believe that since they have enough knowledge of how these people operate it will be clear to them that after 800 years they will never attain true independence, since all means of production rests with the foreigners with tremendous support from their brothers out of the continent it is very unlikely that such opportunities will even be passed to the blacks even at 40% rate in the nest 300 years.
what might happen is to create an elite black class that will be kept financially afloat and will serve two purposes, first they will be use to control the majority of the poor blacks since they having money will be naturally taken by the poor majority as their leader and voice, secondly they will serve as a reference that resources is actually shared even though such is only a farce, but anytime you complain that the blacks got nothing, the white will mention those puppets as evidence and then classify other poor blacks as lazy and unambitious though in reality the poor were deliberately and systematically made so.
The situation is made worse when those puppets being internationally accepted as the voice of the indigenous blacks gives credence to what the white oppressors say.

What i expected Mandela to do was the same thing that Mugabe did, once he had the Opportunity he would have abandoned all agreements and go full force at them, taking back what belongs to South Africans and even taking the apartheid whites to courts, with the sort of support that the blacks had from the rest of African and the World at that particular time such feat is feasible and achievable though not necessary in its entirety but some developments will be made and a norm established.
[size=14pt]Believe if those were whites they will do worse than Mugabe, they will make sure they get every bit of their stuffs back and even more, in fact you will pay them reparations for eternity. Haiti is still paying reparations for DEFEATING FRANCE IN THEIR WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE. [/size]
The black man has been so brainwashed that he sincerely believes in the limits that has been put forward for him by his enemies.
Thanks Cap28 though.

now we are get places you see i mean it could take 100 200 500 year for at least a 10% transfer. that is exact what i am talk about thuth. now think about 100% transfer. 500 600 2000 year it might just take. as for a highlighted we don do a such things and to bad you mention them as we first a God fear people. if dey want a land take and get back what belong to a white then may God help the whites. we don do such a thing yes we will take back what belong us but we gon do all it honest way. honest way is a best policy. we shall over come yes we can dream to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.