Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" (60167 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Silumi(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
its only a hungry man that steals food.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by blaqueoracle: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Your brother is dead so why don't you let his soul rest in peace.that does not give you any damn reason to support the killing of a seven year old cos he stole.the only thing is that if you really wanted to revenge your brothers death you should have done it yourselve rather than supporting with your mouth.that name obi no fit you
embarassed tongue
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Trexnemesis(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
sunny99:
Y not hand him over to police rada Dan killing him,repentance is very eazy

They handed him over to God for correct judgement instead of police na. Nice.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by fourthworld: 2:42am On Nov 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
The guys story is really pathetic but two wrongs don't make a right, they could have just handed him over to the police

If the so called boy had participated in the killing of someone else, he deserved to die. That's karma
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by fourthworld: 2:47am On Nov 18, 2016
LizGray:
Watching a young boy being killed in such horrific way will never bring back your brother.

The murder of that boy was cruel and can never be justified.

Lagos a glorified village where all sorts of evil take place. I don't even know why people love that horrible stinking city of no peace
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 18, 2016
2Pr3cise:
This is not Jungle Justice, this is true Justice!

I'm no fan of jungle justice but you will never understand what true PAIN is, until you experience it - Nagato (Naruto Shippuden) !

This bandits have brought pain to many. It's our job to send them to God for judgment!
Good quote. . .my fav anime of all time
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by 419forlife: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2016
jungle justices for dey politic boys 2017 wink
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by homesteady(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
After my experience with armed robbers, you can't tell me to have pity on them! Sorry I don't aspire to be a Saint!
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by bigfather(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Am a lady angry

Oya come closer for a KISS wink wink wink
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Yewandequeen(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2016
bigfather:

Oya come closer for a KISS wink wink wink

Peadophile
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2016
MDOLOFU:
bro if na ur brother e go make a right
hello, am not saying what they did to his brother is right but anyways,seems everybody here supports jungle justice,we can't all think alike though
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Kiddominant:
Big fool is what my father is.
oh sorry bout that
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by nuelyoyo(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

yeah I concur; but not like a poor 7 year old boy
that boy is way older than 7. He looks like an 11 year old. That doesn't justify the killing though. But let pple stop exaggerating.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Codyt(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Peacetemi:

So burning them is the solution?

Fantastic!
Well... Depending on the angle at which you see it, but to me, it sets an example for others... He was just a scape goat lipsrsealed

If you read that piece well, it's a particular location. They've complained tirelessly, and absolutely nothing was done...

Like I said... I don't buy the idea either
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by talk2saintify(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
eya........sowee bro

jux wonder wer the guy is lavishing naw

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by bigfather(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Peadophile

like Buhari abi Yerima ? lol
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by 4nobody4every1: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

I understand you perfectly, but then again, just like you said, I do believe Jungle Justice is bad and should not be encouraged. But what do I know?

I also did lost faith in the Police, when I got attacked by robbers on my way from Abuja, 5 years ago. It was a terrible experience, I still have the scar on my knees, gotten from the fact that I dived into the bush. lol.
The sad part was that, we were 2 minutes away from the last police check point we met on the road, and it took over 30 minutes for the same police men to come to our rescue. They came after the robbers were done raiding, and leaving. That day I lost Faith in Police. I cried!

The guy that stole my belongings, passed beside me in the bush, I was so scared that he was gonna see me, and shoot me. But he dint even see me. When I came out of the bush, I saw people that were shot. It was a terrible experience, that took sleep from my eyes for months. I wasnt myself anylonger. Hearing any little sound makes me scared.
But after a while, I had to remember that, there are still some good ones in the Police Force.

Or is it the one that we got back home one day, and realized that all our belongings were gone, that I want to talk about? These people are wicked, but then it takes Grace to Forgive.

Now that said, Lives are more valued in some countries than the other, and irrespective of the crime a person commits, they still give such a person a chance to live.
Example, Just last week, I was in a lecture, and we were discussing the steps of interrogation and getting information from criminals, and the Professor, told us you have to pet the suspect, you have to talk to the suspect, et al and not use any force or torture.

When I heard that, I raised up my hand to ask a question. I said "Sir, are you saying even if it's a matter of live and death, you wouldnt torture a "prime suspect" to release information?" Hian! What kind of a thing is that?

He said the law of the country forbids torture, and does not encourage it. Except in rare cases, which are cary rare. He said talking yields more results than torture.
I was like huh! But I watch all these in movies, and they torture people, and he said, those are "make believe".

My brother, it is well with our Country! I wont lose hope!
Oh my gosh, sorry for your ordeal, l perfectly understand what you wrote up there, l hope the justice system and crime punishment / effective police system is improved in Nigeria so that citizens will not take to jungle justice as a first resort. Hope you are fine though? cool

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by VickyRotex(f): 2:50am On Nov 19, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Oh my gosh, sorry for your ordeal, l perfectly understand what you wrote up there, l hope the justice system and crime punishment / effective police system is improved in Nigeria so that citizens will not take to jungle justice as a first resort. Hope you are fine though? cool

I really hope so too.

Yes, I'm very well. Thank You! smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Zeze06(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don't take the "nonsense" personal, wasn't referring to u r comment but the general outpouring of pity from everyone, but I appreciate your patience in response, some other people would have insulted my life out...really nice

VickyRotex:

Next time you wanna prove a point, use a good choice of word. I'll ignore the "Nonsense" at the end of your comment.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Zeze06(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please ignore, it's not in my character to be rude, but please don't support crime, kill every thief you catch! If I catch the guy that stole my original Samsung charger I'll probably kill him too angry angry
VickyRotex:

Next time you wanna prove a point, use a good choice of word. I'll ignore the "Nonsense" at the end of your comment.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by VickyRotex(f): 2:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Zeze06:
Please ignore, it's not in my character to be rude, but please don't support crime, kill every thief you catch! If I catch the guy that stole my original Samsung charger I'll probably kill him too angry angry

I'm not supporting crime! Saying that Jungle Justice is bad, doesn't mean I'm supporting crime. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why do I feel it's because of the guy that stole your Original Samsung charger, you remembered this thread? Don't kill that guy biko! Please don't o!
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Zeze06(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2017
I hate jungle justice too
But for a thief oh!

Anywhere you catch a thief...

Strip him
Whip him with thorns
Rub grind pepper over the body of a thief
Never give a thief a second chance, he'll never change..
Put a tyre on the neck of a thief and set him ablaze
Please kill a thief... Make sure you kill one thief a day...

Stealing is a disease, they need to be put out of such misery undecided

VickyRotex:

I'm not supporting crime! Saying that Jungle Justice is bad, doesn't mean I'm supporting crime. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why do I feel it's because of the guy that stole your Original Samsung charger, you remembered this thread? Don't kill that guy biko! Please don't o!
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Zeze06:
I hate jungle justice too
But for a thief oh!

Anywhere you catch a thief...

Strip him
Whip him with thorns
Rub grind pepper over the body of a thief
Never give a thief a second chance, he'll never change..
Put a tyre on the neck of a thief and set him ablaze
Please kill a thief... Make sure you kill one thief a day...

Stealing is a disease, they need to be put out of such misery undecided

This is serious! cry cry
Your heart is hardened. If you can do this to a thief, you can do it to anyone. Waaawuuu!!! cry cry

I pray God touches your heart.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Zeze06(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol,
I will not do it to you, something tells me you might be a good person smiley

VickyRotex:

This is serious! cry cry
Your heart is hardened. If you can do this to a thief, you can do it to anyone. Waaawuuu!!! cry cry

I pray God touches your heart.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by VickyRotex(f): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Zeze06:
Lol,
I will not do it to you, something tells me you might be a good person smiley

It's not about me. It's about everyone. Dont hurt anyone!
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Zeze06(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Oh I see cry

Fighting for criminals and petty thiefs, go check crime section two more were burnt down yesterday, if you have siblings please advise them.

If you catch me stealing, please kill me and save me the stress...

VickyRotex:

It's not about me. It's about everyone. Dont hurt anyone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.