Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,884 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" (622 Views)

You Heard Your Girlfriend Is In A Nearby Hotel With Another Man. Will You Go? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of Hausa Twins Or Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2017
I've been wondering why our Nigerian parents are always timid or maybe too shy to express love infront of their children or in public...for me I've never seen my parents say "I love you" to themselves ...to hug self is a big problem ,but that doesn't mean they don't love themselves .is it just my parents or have you noticed it in yours too?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2017
what else do you want to hear when u are African offspringssssss

and our African mentality doesn't go that way too
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what else do you want to hear when u are African offspringssssss

being an African child has nothing to do with it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by pillarmaria(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2017
I love you kwa? Saying it is like a sin in my house.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Passy089:

being an African child has nothing to do with it.

stop deceiving your self, we are in Africa where our mentality is uncalled for

u can't be watching ur parents showin love to themselves publicly either smooching their selves or telling their selves they love each other, but once they do all those act privately that means their love still intact
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

stop deceiving your self, we are in Africa where our mentality is uncalled for

u can't be watching ur parents showin love to themselves publicly either smooching their selves or telling their selves they love each other, but once they do all those act privately that means their love still intact

what's wrong with telling your wife you love her infront of the kids??
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2017
pillarmaria:
I love you kwa? Saying it is like a sin in my house.

lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by babyfaceafrica: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
As long as they really love each other....how does saying it publicly EPP me?....as long as they love them self,love their children, trust each other and treat everyone in the family fair..I am good... And please saying it publicly does not mean they really do....all this publicly show of emotion sometimes connote a pseudo meaning.......show me,don't say it..that is my motto!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by AryEmber(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Must be because a lot of marriages has no love or it's fade away. A lot of people esp women are only in their marriage because of their kids and the society

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Sheun001(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Well its due to their upbringing They were not brought up like that and weren't exposed But more should come from marriages nowadays
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
No never have, never will. My parents have never been in love undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by ibkayee(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
All the time, ewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Thegamingorca(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:
All the time, ewww

Russians, italians like dat shiit

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by ibkayee(f): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Russians, italians like dat shiit
I guess my parents are repping for the Yorubas grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Your Parents Exchange "I LOVE YOU" by Thegamingorca(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

I guess my parents are repping for the Yorubas grin

Yup

(1) (Reply)

A Goddess' Favorite Sex Accessories To Spice Up Your Adult Playtime(watch VIDEO) / Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! / Did I Do Any Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.