Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! (617 Views)

HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) / Am Having Sexual Urge For Mad Women Help! / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! by SDLovers(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
There is this this lady that I have known for close to 2 years. I mean she's ok to look at but I know most guys won't like to be seen with someone that old. But I have had the hots for her since I set my on eyes her. But the problem is that she lives with this other older guy that could be the same age with her. (not her husband mind you)

But now We have moved to a different city, not together though. She came out here first before me. And before you ask, no we didn't secretly plan it together. Now we got talking and one thing led to another we have agreed to see each other.

But that's not my problem. My problem is that even before her, I have noticed that am more turned on by older ladies than younger girls. Is there anything wrong with me. Please help.
Re: Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! by emmie14: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
So with the economic/ political downturn in the country all a grown man can do is boring people with his lust for women? You no get work abi? Seriously am disappointed in you.
Re: Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! by NairalandCS(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you bro.

The heart wants what the hearts want.

Re: Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

I don't get it why a woman who's living with her partner, secretly agreed to meet somebody else? lipsrsealed

And u both know u won't attend a bible study undecided...I am more disappointed with her for disrespecting her partner & the fact that she gonna cheat on him... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! by IAMSASHY(f): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
undecided ntin is wrong with u, we all hv our choices, marrying an older lady isn't bad so far dere wl b peace and nt war, love and nt hatred, cares and nt stabbing.
Wat u need to focus on now is d oda guy, y ws she living wt hm? Hv dey broken up and agreed to pathway? Get ans to dose questions 2 b sure of Wat u ar doing 2 avoid buying a land in dispute.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Weds Fabian, 4th January 2018. Be Our Guests / Did I Do Any Wrong? / Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.