Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years (19674 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / Domestic Violence Victim Thanks Ambode For Financing Her Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Russianruble: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
TweezyR:
Most times its as a result of being drunk, inability to control temperament and not being tolerant..

Men are stronger while women are weaker vessels this is the reason why they use weapons as self defence

Shun domestic violence in both sides..
Be submissive#tolerant#helpful# above all be prayerful..prayer is the masterKey

Hi sweetheart kiss
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by shaklisco(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
tell us the full story jor,abi na man dey always dey at fault?
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by miqos03: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by bewla(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
haywire07:
I totally hate men that hit women and Infact, I could turn the fight to my own personal matter but

What makes a man more of a coward?
It's his inability to speak out . He doesn't want to be seeing as weakling.

All this women are always quick to posts cases of domestic violence and all those crappy rape stories , but what about the men? Don't we suffer the same?
Women would call theirs "rape" but when the man is the victim they say "seduce". Is it basically because the man has the piston?

Abeg , enoff of all this biased violence against women sh*t jor , we all are victims .
finish it and stabbing plus hot water for the man
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by ivolt: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
haywire07:
I totally hate men that hit women and Infact, I could turn the fight to my own personal matter but

All this women are always quick to posts cases of domestic violence and all those crappy rape stories , but what about the men? Don't we suffer the same?
Women would call theirs "rape" but when the man is the victim they say "seduce". Is it basically because the man has the piston?

Abeg , enoff of all this biased violence against women sh*t jor , we all are victims I am a victim .

I dislike cowards.
If you want to support domestic violence, you don't need to pretend
after all this is a faceless forum.

If you are really being abused, keeping quiet is the heart of cowardice,
but we all know the truth that you are just pained that domestic violence
is being frowned at as an anti-social behavior.

Now to the issue of being "seduced" are you saying that you lack the mental
resilience to decide what you want for yourself?

Is it the problem of a woman if you spend all your mental power imagining
sex?

You are more of a victim of ignorance and prejudice.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by joenor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
The best you can do to a woman is walk away... if she really love you after days of you not returning home, she i'll call to make amends.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by toprealman: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
There is still the need to understand what the victim did or said and also how the beast interpreted such info/act.....root cause.
That said, whoever beats up or kills his/her partner is mentally deranged and needs help.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Edipee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
I strongly condemn domestic violence irrespective of gender of the offender. undecided
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by ghiloman28(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Maybe that why she is so wicked to people working under her . No staffs work in her company for 1 week she recruit Almost everyday i got Kuddos for working with her in 7 weeks . She never believe her present position that why she misbehaves . Very Wicked Soul ......
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by bayulll011(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Angelanest:
Mercy Makinde, a seasoned entrepreneur, writer, speaker, has bared her mind about domestic violence after revealing she was a victim 10 years ago. The CEO of IASPIRE RADIO, who is now a victor according to her - took to her Facebook page to share her transformation photos as she wrote the below words;

[i]Years ago I was a Victim today I AM A VICTOR! It took 10 years for me to heal...10 years to find myself!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-shares-transformation-photos-victim-domestic-violence-years-ago.html

Noted.

i repeat and will continue to say this.
all domestics violence always start with a woman thats the fact.

men suffer most in domestic violence cos no man will open his mouth and say his wife is abusing him at home.

i still believe we are loosing our value,girls these days are loosing morals,their upbringing terrible and nothing to write home about.

a survey on married couple around me shows men are more prone to domestics violenve only that men keep things and forget easily.

women are terrible in actions and words which always results to emotional blackmail and torture.

men only over react and lay hands on the woman when he has been pushed to the wall.

all cases of domestic violence always start with the woman.

no man will just wake up one day and beat his wife unless u married the devil himself
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by bayulll011(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
ghiloman28:
Maybe that why she is so wicked to people working under her . No staffs work in her company for 1 week she recruit Almost everyday i got Kuddos for working with her in 7 weeks . She never believe her present position that why she misbehaves . Very Wicked Soul ......

Noted.

men suffer most in domestic violence cos no man will open his mouth and say his wife is abusing him at home.

i still believe we are loosing our value,girls these days are loosing morals,their upbringing terrible and nothing to write home about.

a survey on married couple around me shows men are more prone to domestics violenve only that men keep things and forget easily.

women are terrible in actions and words which always results to emotional blackmail and torture.

men only over react and lay hands on the woman when he has been pushed to the wall.

no man will just wake up one day and beat his wife unless u married the devil himself
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by TweezyR(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hi yo

Russianruble:

Hi sweetheart kiss
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by sinceraconcept(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: MEN VS WOMEN Men Hit Women Women Kill Men
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by sinceraconcept(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: MEN VS WOMEN
Men Hit Women,
Women Kill Men

1 Like

Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by BluntBoy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
joenor:
The best you can do to a woman is walk away... if she really love you after days of you not returning home, she i'll call to make amends.

If you leave home, that would also count as domestic violence. That one would be called emotional abuse.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
haywire07:

Abeg , enoff of all this biased violence against women sh*t jor , we all are victims .

Chai you no sabi make point because of common sentiment. You are so stupid.!!!

Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Gentle034(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
izaray:
Nice one
How is dis nice?
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Coolgent(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
haywire07:

Violanace against women ke!
They were all killed by their wives within 1yrs!
I wept for men

Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Diso60090(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
dkronicle:
That man wey dem pur hot water for north, which year him and e new wife go heal?
Ten years time
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
haywire07:

every human could be a potential victim be it male or female... Thank you!
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
Learn to be meek and humble of heart and you will never experience violence of any kind.
You sound like a mental abuser.

no offense intended but I can't be wrong over my assumption.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's happens to both male and female so people should not make it seem like men are always the culprits.

All I know is that a strong man doesn't beat his wife while a woman avoid provoking her husband
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
All these women beaters, see who you guys should face or the guy in this video
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/934863957269065728

1 Share

Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
joenor:
Most times abuse emits when a woman loves too much and the man knows it. It doesn't always come from the perceptive of bad mouth and out of anger he hits u.

talking from experience.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's happens to both male and female so people should not make it seem like men are always the culprits.

All I know is that a strong man doesn't beat his wife while a woman avoid provoking her husband
Is it only provoking can make a man hit a woman?.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
bayulll011:

Noted.

Ur last write up made me say inwardly #case closed
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
Is it only provoking can make a man hit a woman?.
In most cases, YES... I have seen an extremely gentle man beating his wife when his calmness has been stretched to the end point
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by preetyb(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
I hate men that hit their women...these men have this mindset of "I am never wrong" but then some of these women actually enjoys it when their man beats them up.

I overhead one telling her friend one time that she loves her guy because the guy shows her more love by buying her things and taking her out anytime he beats her up and I was like really!.

On the other hand let me say the truth, some women truely deserves to be beaten because they have bad mouth and lack respect for their husbands.
I know one of my aunty like that, she is so stubborn and has this so much disrespect for her husband that some times I just wish the man could beat her up sometime but she is very lucky she fell into the right hand.

Still I throway salute for all those men that never raise their hand against a woman even with our bad mouth and annoying attitudes. And for those that sees it as their right to beat up a woman any time she messes up, God go judge una.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by bayulll011(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
Ur last write up made me say inwardly #case closed

fact abi.

u cant agree more.
why taking a pic with a duck?

are u a duck?
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by stilldoingokay(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
seriously, I still don't understand how people live with whatever anybody do to them forever, husband, boyfriend, or family.

pls, life have to move on whatever it's.
Re: Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years by Dearlord(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
10yrs to recover from an ordinary slap?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping One-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Scammers Who Impersonated Cecilia Ezeilo On Facebook Nabbed. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.