Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover (1261 Views)

Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Mowunmiaf: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
A South African man, identified on Facebook as Vuyolwethu Vee Sithathu, is happy about his relationship with his lover, Owamii Owzaa Mti, 16, who apparently is still in High School.

Sithathu says he’s so in love with his “man”, and he know being gay is a sin, but then he’s ready to go to any extent, the ends of the earth, even if it’s hell fire for his lover.

Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Mowunmiaf: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017

Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Demogorgon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
See them....

Unfortunate souls....
Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by HeyCorleone(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
To each his own.

If an adult feels someone of the same sex makes him happy, who are we to judge? No one has judged anyone for losing their virginity before marriage, so I don't get why people are homophobic.
Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Mowunmiaf: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
cc;lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Munae(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
chai
Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by censeakay(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awon werey
Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Teniolasmart: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
dis is so irritating;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;vomits and runs out of thread
Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Benjom(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Really?

Re: I'm Willing To Go To Hell For You, Guy Tells His High School Gay Lover by Mowunmiaf: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Tycoon Pemba Allegedly Leaks His Sex Video With Popular Socialite (vid) / Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) / 5 Things Akwa Ibom Ladies Don’t Love Men To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.