Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (101480 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

The hustle is now very real cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
lefulefu:
how body? wink
Fyn hope you no go vest for me again
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
Fyn hope you no go vest for me again
lol i no vex for ucheesy.u know we still friends wink.its like u don popular well for dis forumcheesy.i could see d love given to u yesterdaycheesy.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=62770608] lol i no vex for ucheesy.u know we still friends wink.its like u don popular well for dis forumcheesy.i could see d love given to u yesterdaycheesy. You are something else I saw you yesterday on the thread silently viewing when those guys want to destroy me which can never happen

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62770853][/quote]
Lols..
Which can never happen?
Well, wasn't interested in that crap..just that I wasn't cool with wat u told me that dai anyway..

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Oluwatobi18: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oga donjazzy Twale wink
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62770853][/quote] lol i just preferred to watch from the sidelines yesterday cheesy. Try and understand you have put a target on ur back by your constant ridiculing of broke guys and it might create more haters for u. Any chance that arises someone would bring something up to embarrass u just like it happened yesterday on that thread.its much much better u have more friends than enemies here so that in case of problematic issues there are ppl to back u up and defend u.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
cheesy
lefulefu:
lol i just preferred to watch from the sidelines yesterday cheesy. Try and understand you have put a target on ur back by your constant ridiculing of broke guys and it might create more haters for u. Any chance that arises someone would bring something up to embarrass u just like it happened yesterday on that thread.its much much better u have more friends than enemies here so that in case of problematic issues there are ppl to back u up and defend u.
wink just like you and why why why ogun

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Lols..
Which can never happen?
Well, wasn't interested in that crap..just that I wasn't cool with wat u told me that dai anyway..
I don't remember
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
cheesy wink just like you and why why why ogun
oh u don hear the whyogun incident?cheesy.dat one na long story so i no go fit yarn am nowcheesy.maybe wen there is time i go tell u the tales by moonlight Tory of whyogun cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oluwatobi18:
Oga donjazzy Twale wink
dem frame don jazzycheesy.eh doesn't like extra large boobs.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
lefulefu:
oh u don hear the whyogun incident?cheesy.dat one na long story so i no go fit yarn am nowcheesy.maybe wen there is time i go tell u the tales by moonlight Tory of whyogun cheesy.
cheesy I was present then just that we've not started talking when she brought screenshot of the mail you sent to her

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Safiaa(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yuck
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
What's the meaning of oloriebi?
Safiaa:
Yuck
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
cheesy I was present then just that we've not started talking when she brought screenshot of the mail you sent to her
it wasnt whyogun but someone pretending to be her.u won't understandcheesy.its way complex and deeper than the way u saw it that daycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by IVORY2009(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:
If there is no demand, there can't be supply.
When men stop patronizing prostitutes,the whole world will be fine.
Men are the main problem of this world.

I think the only way out is to blame God for creating woman as an helpmate to Adam, take away women this world would at peace...

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
lefulefu:
it wasnt whyogun but someone pretending to be her.u won't understandcheesy.its way complex and deeper than the way u saw it that daycheesy.
I laugh tire cause you look confused then like they took you by surprise
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
I laugh tire cause you look confused then like they took you by surprise
lol they took me by surprise i am telling u.i was punched below the beltcheesy.whyogun wey be troll i go come dey send pm to amcheesy.i never send babes here pm finish na whyogun wey be transgendered i go dey inbox cheesy. Na waohcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by biacan(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
lefulefu:
lol they took me by surprise i am telling u.i was punched below the beltcheesy.whyogun wey be troll i go come dey send pm to amcheesy.i never send babes here pm finish na whyogun wey be transgendered i go dey inbox cheesy. Na waohcheesy.
hahahahahh

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Safiaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Dunno sad
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by eph12(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone even said " hello ma " men don suffer
You don't know if she dropped an hello first and he's just responding

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Charliiee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
She got so excited, she had to screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Bigprick9inches: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol WTF
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
johnson232:
There are so many don jazzy
how do one ascertain dat na d real don jazzy
Moreover d guy never even said anything...just hello
Exactly! Maybe he wants her to appear in a music video, who know? He was eve polite sef.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by buffalowings: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
biggie10:
I will like to see this roman goddess at the age of 60

Then we'll all see how the wall of jehrico fell down flat

Then she gets implant cheesy grin
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Bigprick9inches: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Criis:

His account is verified

Who knows what He wanted to say? undecided
He wanted to sign her into mo hits abi na mavin recordsembarassed
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Family Head.
The eldest of the kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
This girl is a prostitute. Why does nairaland keep moving her stories to the frontpage??

8 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
The walls of Jericho would be sweeping the streets of Lagos by then grin
biggie10:
I will like to see this roman goddess at the age of 60

Then we'll all see how the wall of jehrico fell down flat

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
o boy, see asset.... yeepa. even with the way she pack am the upper jungle still dey look down but that figure around the bushy jungle is worth mading for..... anyone wey hook am Na jackpot oo
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
See as Mr. Jazzy humble for woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.