Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (101481 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by anigbajumo(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
martineverest:
it's verified bro.... It's not fake

Who verified it??
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Don baba j....
Wehdone sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by johnson232: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2017
AryaSand:

Exactly! Maybe he wants her to appear in a music video, who know? He was eve polite sef.
Lol
Your dp though...Quite funny...
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
undecided yea. True.
He probably wanted to offer her a slot in Mavin's next video. But pride will not let her see road. Lol
Criis:

His account is verified

Who knows what He wanted to say? undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by chuksdavid28(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2017
so donjazzy u fit show humility like this...even wif all ur baritone, all because of boobs and a** #chaii
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by siegfried99(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2017
He might only want her in his next music video.

At least this doesn't prove anything.

How.does hello translate to toasting? Smh!

The lady is dumb sha.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2017
anigbajumo:

Who verified it??
Instagram.... U see that blue 'good' sign beside the name.... That's maybe he has been verified
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by ivolt: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Why does nairaland keep celebrating prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Threebear(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Veeflow:
Let me defend my don baba J.. She might have sent hello sir tongue and we know jazzy as that fans guy who replies his DMs. If he wants any lady he can get her. So make she go sleep abeg
If she she sent him first,his reply won't be on message request .Do you use IG at all?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Hosywhite(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Ewoooo,diz one na real pot of wahala for men..someone should call my husband for me..
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks
AryaSand:

Family Head.
The eldest of the kinsmen.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by poweredcom(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2017
roman godess na olosho na ...even donbaba j wan suck boobs na
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by oyepaulkay(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
I'm here for tall those people in her DM and for her but den i think of that massive backside shocked shocked shocked shocked , i fainted tongue tongue tongue , somebody should call me an ambulance cry cry .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Joeflexy: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Honestly I don't know what guys enjoy so much about busty lady. I have try to trade on that part before but each time they removed their bra, it just drop my Johnthomas to bar zero. I like their outward display though but they don't turn me on in the anoda room.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2017
why did she not paint Don Jazzy name well like the others and where is my account coz I also msg her☺
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Don’t judge all women based on this Hoelosho! I’m sure you have a mother and sisters and I’m sure you wouldn’t say that about them.

I had a mum and I do have sisters,if dem decide to fvck indiscriminately then YES dem be ashewo,women are hoes by default,you bishes are so predictable to jump straight to call a guy's mother and sisters as hoes when he states the obvious,well you just lost one because even if the world don't speak about it ,it's still a well known FACT..
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by enonche85(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
About 80% of the 21st century ladies have nothing to offer apart from their itchy vagina and disgusting over bleached face.

These are the same people that will later go up on twitter to scream RAPE when it happens

Your first paragraph said it all!
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Osi360(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Don baba j no better tin na, but mehn dis babe set die. Can't wait to end from the behind.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by mayowaabiodun(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
johnson232:
There are so many don jazzy
how do one ascertain dat na d real don jazzy
Moreover d guy never even said anything...just hello

Could have even been a response to her own message to him.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by enonche85(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
mikejj:
grin how this one take be goddess.abegi over size boobi and c hips she short self

Her photoshop enlarged hips!
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Don baba, always playing around, I just love his sense if humor cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by starlentboi(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2017
olosho..

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by BhossTee(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Lol grin
Looks like donjazzy
that's Don jazzy nothing like look like lol
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by davillian(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone even said " hello ma " men don suffer
Donjazzy said hello Ma lmao
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Matinho: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2017
there are so many don jazzy s but only one is verified.
easy

johnson232:
There are so many don jazzy
how do one ascertain dat na d real don jazzy
Moreover d guy never even said anything...just hello
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by alezzy13: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2017
carammel:
If there is no demand, there can't be supply.
When men stop patronizing prostitutes,the whole world will be fine.
Men are the main problem of this world.

SMH one would think you were referring to tomatoes and oranges, and not the very pride and virtue of a woman. cry

By the same token, when women stop agreeing that somethings, like their virtue, should NEVER be for sale, the world would be fine.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by victorazyvictor(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2017
adakaibeyamma:
Even Donjazzy undecided undecided undecided
no be prik he get?
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Pérvs can't help themselves. How about contacting her more discreetly? grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by alezzy13: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Hhenryy:
I don't fancy boobs, no matter how big your boobs are, I won't look at it twice.

my weak point is extra large uwku!!!

I tell you guy. Small to medium size boobz with extra to extra large bakassi, and I'll go CRAAAAZYYYY!!!

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by alezzy13: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Pervasive can't help themselves. How about contacting her more discreetly? grin grin

They did; it was supposed to be private messages, but the fish-brained barbie chose to make it public.

not that I support those thirsty niggas tho
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
alezzy13:

They did; it was supposed to be private messages, but the fish-brained barbie chose to make it public.

not that I support those thirsty niggas tho

I'd find a way to get her number if it was me. Before one bimbo use me shine on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.